Becoming A Mermaid - 8/12/2019 -

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
I keep thinking about that piece of glitter that went down her shirt. We’d just take a shower and it’d wash down the drain.

But for Amber, that piece of sharp little glitter is going to stay stuck to her skin and will worm its way to the damp recesses of a fold, where it’ll dig in, causing minor scratches that become filled with yeast and bacteria. Eventually, she’ll have an infection she won’t notice for a while and by the time she does, she’ll be near sepsis.
Think you've got it all wrong.

That errant piece of glitter will indeed become lodged in some fleshy crevice (at this point, more like crevasse). But, in a similar fashion to the humble oyster, Hamber's natural sweat, skin secretions, and various other spilled liquids will eventually coat it and encrust it until it becomes a lovely pearl, which will be discovered when the autopsy diving team reaches that particular trench after she inevitably kicks the orange-chicken-filled bucket.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Waiting for the timeline spergs to clock when this was filmed. She looks dreadful jesus christ
This looks like it was filmed the same day as the MAKEUP CHALLENGE GOES UNEXPECTED video that was posted on August 4th. She looks to be wearing the same makeup and the pillows and blankets are in the same orientation. Why she bothered to change her top who knows.

View attachment 887429
According to Reddit, the look from today's video was in a Snapchat video on fucking July 7th. We're still over a month behind!

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Think you've got it all wrong.

That errant piece of glitter will indeed become lodged in some fleshy crevice (at this point, more like crevasse). But, in a similar fashion to the humble oyster, Hamber's natural sweat, skin secretions, and various other spilled liquids will eventually coat it and encrust it until it becomes a lovely pearl, which will be discovered when the autopsy diving team reaches that particular trench after she inevitably kicks the orange-chicken-filled bucket.
You might call such a pearl Ambergrease which could be used to make scents that only a Becky will find enjoyable.

Last edited:

Harkonnendometriosis

Double D Reeses Cups
kiwifarms.net
Everyone comparing her to any aquatic mammal is missing the mark.

Whales are exceptionally intelligent, emotionally capable, and make people stare in awe of their beauty and sheer existence. Manatees are undeniably adorable.

Amber's the fuckin leaking oil tanker that's wrecking everything while it reeks and festers sinking into the dark knuckled diabetes abyss.

And we're lucky if oil is the only thing she's leaking.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep thinking about that piece of glitter that went down her shirt. We’d just take a shower and it’d wash down the drain.

But for Amber, that piece of sharp little glitter is going to stay stuck to her skin and will worm its way to the damp recesses of a fold, where it’ll dig in, causing minor scratches that become filled with yeast and bacteria. Eventually, she’ll have an infection she won’t notice for a while and by the time she does, she’ll be near sepsis.

Is she liveeen? Or will it be death by glitter?
We all know AL never washes her face so she sleeps in her makeup a lot. Maybe she'll go to sleep and a piece of glitter will end up in her eye. She could end up like that woman who lost her eye from having a piece of craft glitter slice open her cornea. Google MiniMonster1437 if you like feeling nauseous and having nightmares.

Or just click here:
40vKi0w.jpg
z7TnmhL.jpgp6JWDTR.jpg
Qt2c5p4.jpgHXzuiH7.jpg
I would hope cosmetic grade glitter is safer to use around the eyes than craft glitter, but you never know.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net

Is she liveeen? Or will it be death by glitter?
It didn't work its way into her folds...it found its way to her belly button.

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Because Hamber's narcissism deludes her to believe everyone else is even dumber than her exceptional self. So she genuinely thinks if she just puts a different top on in one of the videos her viewers won't figure out that the lazy fat fuck filmed multiple videos from the same spot atop Pillow Mountain on the same day. I'm sure we'll see at least one more video from this exact same angle in the coming weeks.
Um no boo boo, she totally does that eye look all the time, and don't u realise she has to have pillow mountain assembled perfectly or else she can't sleep BUT NOT FROM SLEEP APNEA, don't discriminate just because she's FAT okay. Besides , like, people change their clothes situation type thing in the middle of the day all time.

spiritofamermaid

happiest fish in the water
kiwifarms.net
>using glitter
>not using clothing and surfaces easy to clean

also lol i'm not an expert in glitter, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you apply it. Though with those sausage fingers any application is admirable.

>glitter == mermaids
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つRIOT༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I'm not too afraid of her being a mermaid, since I don't think they make tails that big. Plus she has not abdomen muscles, it's all fat, so she wouldn't be able to swim with it lol. You ever see fat people swim? It's kinda pathetic tbh.

Tbh it's not half-bad, but since she has no definition on her face (and she went half alien, half glitter-mermaid) it just looks weird. Excluding the eyebrow ones, bc that's 100% weird.

All you people calling her a whale are insulting whales. She's more like the trash soup of the Great Pacific Landfill. It's almost as big as her.

I can't get over the whole "3 pieces of glitter on my face == mermaid", it's too hilarious. Ah, yes, sparkling faces is DEFINITELY one of the defining traits of these underwater beauties.

Edit: My autism was showing, apologies.

Edit the second: Realized my autism was still showing, hopefully I have rectified it.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino