Becoming A Mermaid - 8/12/2019 -

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I also wonder if since she carries most of the fat in her legs/butt if that part of her would float and submerge her torso/head (which are less fat, and less buoyant), since she can't really bend at the torso very well.
Her head is filled with air. She'll be fine.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
I kind of want to start a thread just to make fun of the redditors,..Saw this on gem on Reddit, but the funniest thing about it is the edgy user name, with an old lady hand, beige nail polish, and fucking Crocs. Fat bitch is just using our gorl as an excuse to pig out on cuppy cakes.

View attachment 888475

View attachment 888471
Please make this happen! I find a lot of them as bad as gorl Albert and the 'fan art' whilst they mock Necky's work... self-awareness Al level detected 🚨

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
I kind of want to start a thread just to make fun of the redditors,..Saw this on gem on Reddit, but the funniest thing about it is the edgy user name, with an old lady hand, beige nail polish, and fucking Crocs. Fat bitch is just using our gorl as an excuse to pig out on cuppy cakes.

View attachment 888475

View attachment 888471
What a weird post. It's barely even related to Amber. "Today I went to the store and saw a product that I wanted to try, so I bought it."

bev

kiwifarms.net
But the reddit is technically part of orbiters/haydur nation. Do they really need their own thread?
I agree, it's not necessary. Most of them are the same brand of stupid. It's literally a constant rotation of:

What videos should I watch? I'm new.
CoNsPiRaCy?!‽
How could she lie to us :(
I feel so bad for [insert]
I'm fat but not THAT fat
(who cares, you're still fat)
I'm so much better than her (you're not)
Guys I'm not an asshole, I'm just worried (you're gossiping about a chick on the internet killing herself with food but ok)
KiwiFarms is the scary place

The thread would die after a week. If you want to laugh at specific members, then that belongs in the Haydur thread or r/amberlynncirclejerk.

kiwifarms.net
I was hoping to see her try the popcorn from that box for some reason. she probably already watched other people make it (or maybe not since I don't know where we are in the timeline) so might not mess it up. I think it's because there's a little recipe situation going on there and it takes a little brain effort for someone like her to put the right amount of kernels, cook it the right amount of time and not make a mess with the sugar it came with. Some people said it didn't taste that good so she might say it tastes great just because it's Trisha Paytas? Or add a ton of butter? Maybe we'll get this video today and we'll get the dentist video sometime in October.

• Agree
Reactions: hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I was hoping to see her try the popcorn from that box for some reason. she probably already watched other people make it (or maybe not since I don't know where we are in the timeline) so might not mess it up. I think it's because there's a little recipe situation going on there and it takes a little brain effort for someone like her to put the right amount of kernels, cook it the right amount of time and not make a mess with the sugar it came with. Some people said it didn't taste that good so she might say it tastes great just because it's Trisha Paytas? Or add a ton of butter? Maybe we'll get this video today and we'll get the dentist video sometime in October.
I also wanted to see her try the popcorn. Simply Nailogical made a video about how edible glitter isn't really edible, it is plastic, just like regular glitter. I'm curious if the glitter popcorn topping is edible sugar or disco dust glitter.

*thanks for the input on a redditor thread, I'll just continue posting in haydur nation if I see any more doozies. (thought the cupcake one belonged here because mermaid tho)

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Guys I'm not an asshole, I'm just worried (you're gossiping about a chick on the internet killing herself with food but ok)
This is the worst one to me. So many catty bitches who feel the need to clarify that they're actually coming from a good place, like some kind of Internet evangelist. Nah, you enjoy laughing at the freakshow, just like everyone else on the planet. Don't do something and then try to arbitrarily elevate yourself above everyone else who does it.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I've never been on any AmberLynn (nor any, for that matter) Reddit at all - I don't know if this is going to be me exposing myself as an ancient old fuck or not but whatever. I've always found or seen Reddit to be up there as one of the cringiest god damn places I could possibly imagine. Combine that with the fact that there isn't just one, but multiple Amberlynn Reid subReddits makes me want to overcringe myself into the stratosphere.

I've never been to the site myself but I'm positive there's probably plenty to gawk and laugh at? But all I've been privvy to are screenshots that other Kiwis have brought back and shared (that one photo of the woman who bought the same Torrid tops as Hamber is a standout). So I would be all for a Reddit thread, but you gorls would know better than me. If you think that adding Reddit bullshit to the Haydur Nation thread is a better idea then I'm definitely all for it.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Aside from that one mod who posts selfies wearing Amberlynn's clothes they're a bunch of faceless idiots. It would be like starting a thread on the facebook groups**. They all do the same powerleveling/virtue signaling/brigading/grandstanding as @Xochi is describing, etc.

@Strawberry Pocky one can make a reddit account in five seconds. It's pretty much as anonymous as 4chan if you want it to be. The transient nature of the users makes it pointless (IMO) to dedicate a thread to them.

**It would be like someone on the AL subreddit or Facebook group making a thread just to talk about kiwi farms, because we too are faceless idiots, obvi.

FixinShibe

Where's Luxury Condo? Where's Sports Car?
kiwifarms.net

You have no idea how much regret I feel for looking up "mermaid whale" for this shitpost. The little mermaid has made many deviants.

Edit: By Merlin's beard! She spent 7 minutes to put a few dabs of glitter on her eyebrows and upper cheeks! She could have covered her face in glue, face planted into a plate full of glitter and it would have been a far better video, may have even gone viral and started a new stupid YouTube glitter challenge craze.
goddamn it you stole my joke before i had the chance to make it.

• Feels
Reactions: THOTHunterAlice
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino