Becoming racist (and not liking it)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
Not going to powerlevel about my racial background or where I’m from but needless to say I’ve been around a cornicopia of diversity my entire life. As crime has skyrocketed I can’t deny anymore that most of it is caused by black men. I have black men and women in my life I love and care about, and that won’t change, but I’m increasingly becoming more disgusted and distrustful each day. I went from Coexist to wanting to scream “I hate niggers” at the top of my lungs. How do you deal with becoming racially redpilled? Do I avoid these feelings or embrace tradition?

Mister DNA

kiwifarms.net
wanting to scream “I hate niggers”
Do you ever look back at all the times people had their lives destroyed for doing far less than this and think "maybe all this antiracist stuff is a complete fucking crock of shit?" Given your newfound realization that blacks in America actually do have extremely serious problems with committing violent crimes, what else might the folks who were pointing that fact out for your entire life have also been right about?

Rumply4Skyn

kiwifarms.net
Embrace it.

It's called being realistic.

I'm not saying it's time to burn crosses on lawns or open a pay-day loan operation but it's clear you've seen why some people are 'racist'.

Have you read a fucked up news story about teenagers beating an elderly person to death? You will now be able to predict the race!

A mother sells her daughter to a pedo? The news may show a disgusting white wymen but you now know her 'baby daddy' is a black guy!

'Alabama Man' attacks a synagogue on a Jewish Holiday? Chances are you will know who did that, especially seeing how they 'forgot' to include a picture of 'Alabama Man' Muhammad Falafeljihad.

There are good and bad of all races - some are just more fucked up than others.

Foxlegendary

China Will be destroyed
kiwifarms.net
nothing is equal, some humans are disgusting animals and should be treated that way or you are just undervaluing yourself and making yourself an animal subconsciously, empathy for those who are like you not for animals who won't even try to fix any issue they have

Uncle Sid

only thing better than a good meal is a free meal
kiwifarms.net
0098.jpg

Funnel your racism into trooning.

crucifiction009

Generic Edgelord Supreme
kiwifarms.net
People are way too broad with their definition of what makes a racist. There's a difference between making inaccurate assumptions about individuals based on what people who look like them did (racism) and acknowledging trends in statistics and data and thinking there might be a common cause somewhere ("racism"). Never let other people's accusations of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or whatever inhibit your critical thinking.
Example: The descendants of black American slaves are predisposed to lower intelligence and higher physical fitness due to selective breeding from slave owners. This isn't applicable to the descendants of black immigrants who came after the end of the Civil War, but may be applicable to any descendant of former slaves.

Edit: Formatting + example

Last edited:

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Example: The descendants of black American slaves are predisposed to lower intelligence and higher physical fitness due to selective breeding from slave owners. This isn't applicable to the descendants of black immigrants who came after the end of the Civil War, but may be applicable to any descendant of former slaves.
It goes deeper than that. The slaves in the Atlantic slave trade were already the dregs of African society: war prisoners, criminals and debtors. It's not like the slave owners had a lot to work with when it came to breeding to begin with.

Oppressed By Corn Flakes

Will Kellogg's reign of terror ever end?
kiwifarms.net
Tribalism is the natural human condition. It doesn't necessarily mean you hate the other or want to destroy them, but you know to have a healthy caution around other groups. It is what has kept us alive. To deny that is just insane.

But you can say well not all blacks are like that and you would be correct, but the thing is, many are. It is like wandering into a dirt poor trailer park and then wondering why there are so many white methheads trying to cut the catalytic converter out of your car. Not all whites are like that, but some are and best to recognize them when you see them to avoid problems.

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of us went through this lately, myself included. The thing you have to realize is that the notion of racism portrayed in the media is a strawman and not what you are.

You expressed two things
>you have black people you like
>you acknowledge that blacks as a collective are more criminal than other races
These things are not contradictory whatsoever, but the msm narrative has convinced you that acknowledging race crime stats means you must unconditionally hate black people.

Reiterate those two statement in regards to anything else to prove it.
>"I like the move the The Thing from the 80s"
>"Most 80s horror movies are cheap trash"

Acknowledging a negative trend in a group does not necessitate any sort of actions or feelings towards individuals in that group. What you are feeling and thinking is OK and you don't need to worry about it.

Retired Junta Member

Azov Battalion Interrogator Advisor
kiwifarms.net
I kind of understand your point as something similar is happening in my community (except not with black people but with another minority).
Just like you, I have some close friend that are part of said minority but the vast majority of them isn’t improving the city at all and I’m starting to feel nervous, ngl.

For the sake of my mental well-being I should avoid these feelings and keep to myself but sadly, it’s just not possible. And there’s also literally no one I can discuss the problem irl: anytime someone mentions the situation, the others just shut down to due fear/pc/feeling of powerlessness.

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
I've noticed a lot of Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern guys are retarded simps and consumers and I'm starting to think it's why entertainment has gone to shit. Not only do they support Twitch Thots, but they seem to have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to plot, and love the shit where the villains literally never win or even pose a real threat.