Becoming racist (and not liking it)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Listen, it doesn't bring a crusty brown smile to anyone's face to learn any of this shit. I HATE the fact that things are this way, because I wanted to not be a "racist". Unfortunately, reality has other plans in mind. I can't offer you any consolation, because that doesn't get any better with time. All you can do is give up and accept that niggers kinda suck.

Last edited:

FarCentrist

kiwifarms.net
I've noticed a lot of Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern guys are retarded simps and consumers and I'm starting to think it's why entertainment has gone to shit. Not only do they support Twitch Thots
I have a feeling that 60%+ of people who waste their money donating to twitch thots and onlyfan whores are Indian and Middle Eastern. It's a good thing most of them are faceless because the thot in question will probably view them with disgust, despite accepting their money.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
you embrace these feelings by moving away from the offending group and realizing that their lives are miserable and short (unless they're obese in which case they're kept alive til 65)
That's the problem. You move away and they follow, spitting out little future tyronicuses and juans to continue the legacy of killing, raping and polluting. They'll cross whole continents to have access to white hosts, just look at the Migrant Crisis that has set Europe on a slow descent to demographic replacement.

I don't enjoy being racist. But when you're presented with all the evidence of what they'll do to you, to your kids, to your women....well, you have to make a choice. You can choose to remain "anti racist" in the face of actively antagonistic racial groups who want you raped and dead. Or you can decide that your people and society is worth fighting for.

One of those choices is the "approved" one.

Digi Faggot

Professional Fuck Up
kiwifarms.net
I'll try to keep this to the point.

First, what you are describing is called a stereotype. It's understandable that todays world has brainwashed everyone into thinking having stereotypes about someones race is racist.

You know what racists actually think? They think they should never associate with other races, that their race is always the best, that other races aren't even human.

What you want is the opposite. If you could solve it, you would want to help your friends improve their communities, to stop them from commiting crimes, to hold them to better standards. That's not being racist, that's wanting to help them not turn into fuck ups, and realizing their race is tied to their culture, because that's the trend you identified.

Mister DNA

kiwifarms.net
If you could solve it, you would want to help your friends improve their communities, to stop them from commiting crimes, to hold them to better standards.
The problem is that whites can't "solve it" and we have pretty definitive proof of that at this point. A staggering amount of money and effort has been spent by many whites over many decades trying to tinker with all the issues that surround American blacks. Guess what? None of it has achieved a single fucking thing and the outcomes across every conceivable metric are worse than they've ever been. They are objectively the poorest, most violent, most criminally-inclined, and least intellectually accomplished cohort in the United States. This has been the case for as long as any of us have been alive, despite every single government policy initiative and social program aimed at unfucking those things.

We as a society have chosen to blame all of this on the idea that there is some sort of malevolent invisible sorcery pervading the country called "systemic racism" but that's bullshit and deep down everybody is aware of that. Acknowledging reality doesn't make someone a "racist" or whatever pejorative someone can throw out. It simply means that person is capable of drawing reasonable inferences from the evidence in front of them. If there is a solution, it must come from within rather than without and we can now be very certain of that.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
It’s the attitude that I care about.

It’s like the old Chris Rock bit where he talked about the difference between black people and niggers. I’ve got nothing against black people, but I can’t stand niggers. Got nothing against gay people but I can’t stand faggots. Got nothing against Mexicans but I can’t stand spics. You get the idea. If you act like a walking example of every negative stereotype about your group, don’t be surprised when people start to pre-judge you.

Hangly

kiwifarms.net
All I know is I never met many black dudes who had trouble getting laid. They just walk up and say “hey girl how do I get with you?” and 5 minutes later they’re fucking.

Whereas “high IQ” whites and Asians can devote most of their brainpower to the getting laid problem and still fail at it.

So who’s really the superior race here? The one that makes rocket planes but can’t procreate? Natural selection says no.

ProblematicUser420

kiwifarms.net
All I know is I never met many black dudes who had trouble getting laid. They just walk up and say “hey girl how do I get with you?” and 5 minutes later they’re fucking.

Whereas “high IQ” whites and Asians can devote most of their brainpower to the getting laid problem and still fail at it.

So who’s really the superior race here? The one that makes rocket planes but can’t procreate? Natural selection says no.

Typically it's because these whites and asians either overthink it or have higher standards than your average black.

Blacks do have an advantage of living in an era where western society worships the nigger though.

Smolrolls

Headpats wanted, we're still here
kiwifarms.net
I've become rascist to both Jews and blacks as collectives, especially when the former are very good at lying in your face, talk crap behind your back, make fun of white people while wanting you dead.

I don't hate Jews, I don't even hate blacks, but if there's another Hitler that rise to power...I wouldn't blame him. Especially when the former would just go back to wanting you dead if you help them. They don't have a concept of forgiveness or change: Once you piss them off, your in their book of grudges for a very long time, because you should have known what you did wrong,. To put in another way, you should have read their minds, you should have been more nicer, more sensitive, and more compliant.

Edit: After reading how Voltaire hated the Jewish race after interacting with a few of them, I want to take back about being rascist against Jews.

And speaking of making fun of white people, I notice this is a trend Asians do as well. And the fact that white people are evil rascist when a nigger is jumping on a car and a white sheriff shoot him. Though that sheriff stopped a medical nurse from saving that black man, but I don't believe in mainstream media.

Last edited:

Fools Idol

kiwifarms.net
I'm with you bro and I hate it. Every time I see somebody promoting open borders or the destruction of my country and culture it's a kike, the prisons are filling up with niggers and when was the last serious terrorist attack that wasn't perpetrated by a Muslim? Foreigners are flooding in and draining the economy, fucking the job market up and driving house prices through the roof.

What are you supposed to do? Ignore it? Claim everything is fine or that I'm the one with the problem even though all I want is to live in a safe country and have a bright future for my kids.

Netizennameless

Trucker Carlson
kiwifarms.net
It helps to realize that niggers also hate niggers and so do blacks, actual Africans, Jamaicans, etc. It isn't the white man killing them (except for maybe abortion doctors but is neither here nor there). "Their" culture was instilled into them by slaveowners. It's anti-intellectual, because massa didn't want the niggers reading about their rights or the constitution. It's promiscuous, because massa wanted more slaves and didn't want the niggers to have a family to fight for. It's dishonest, because massa didn't want the niggers forming bonds or keeping secrets. It's all designed to keep the niggers stupid and helpless and since slavery the US government has managed to get them to weed themselves out of any strong leaders.

Some blacks realize the game, think for themselves and their family, and reject "their" culture in favor of polite society. They tend to do fine in society, especially these days. Learn to recognize the niggers from the blacks, and avoid the niggers like all decent people do.

I've noticed a lot of Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern guys are retarded simps and consumers and I'm starting to think it's why entertainment has gone to shit. Not only do they support Twitch Thots, but they seem to have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to plot, and love the shit where the villains literally never win or even pose a real threat.
With Asian and Indian guys, it's that those populations are so large that you get a lot more mind-blowingly stupid people. The very far left of the bell curve if you will.

Yuri_

Psychic dominator, ready
kiwifarms.net
Lots of chuds in denial here.

Embrace your destiny.

123124.jpg

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Life has been easier when I made the distinction between Black people and niggers. I'm beginning to think it's not race that's the problem but degenerates; every race has them but Black and Hispanic communities have too many degenerates. Bill Cosby may have been a rapist but credit given where it's due for trying to convince kids to stay away from gangs and go to school.

Coyotism

Canis Coyotus
kiwifarms.net
Although it's easier to judge people as collectives, you should try to still view people as individuals. Of course, it's perfectly fair to view collectives from a generally pessimistic standpoint. I.E. Latin America is beyond saving, African American culture is objectively inferior.
You'll rest on easier shoulders if you aren't blankly assuming every person of a specific demographic is worse than you.

Imaloser

Degenerate
kiwifarms.net

Nobody was even talking about dating. You're the one who decided to bring this up.
"Participants were 2.3 to 2.3 times less likely to swipe left on a Black person than a white person." "Further, when the targets were Black, Asian, or Hispanic, they were less likely to be swiped right on. Among the largest effect sizes was a lower likelihood of swiping right if the target was Black." https://www.indy100.com/science-tech/study-black-people-dating-apps-reject-b1892493 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0092656621000131

ethnic-preferences2.png

0_iBEmVIhn0nhkqBQ5 (1).png

Anyways, the racism most have against blacks and hispanics, especially blacks, is because they tend to commit most of the city/urban crime. What people fail to realize is how white trash commits most rural crime, yet that goes underreported because those small towns are all in kahoots with eachother. Basically Keeter can get away with a robbery in Brookersfield, Texas because Sheriff Mater is his brother. In turn, white crime is severely underreported, so minorities, which account for most of city crime are overrepresented. Every ethnic group and or race has it's trash members, and judging people as a whole on the actions of a section of a bigger group is unironically a stupid idea.

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate individuals because of their race. I just dislike that too many people are afraid to call out and correct the problems that certain groups like Jews, Indians, and Blacks have. The individual should not be presumed to have sterotypical behavior unless it is shown. There are good of all kinds, some more or less than others. If someone is acting like a fool or causing issues, they deserve to be shamed. Part of the problem is society has given up on shame. You should feel bad for being a money hungry Jew in league with elitists, chimping out like a nigger in public, or being disrespectful white trash with a junkyard for a front yard that the neighbors hate. "Blanqueamiento" worked in Brazil and it's in play in the US right now. As each generation progresses, things will eventually get better regarding blacks solving their cultural, criminal, and community problems.

The degenerate groups within each ethnic group will eventually decline as time goes on, but the globalist cabal have failed in regards to intergrating Pakis, Somalis, Abbos, and some Arabs in the Western world. Even those people I will judge on an individual basis, but I'm not very optimistic right now as whole for them.

Last edited: