Becoming racist (and not liking it)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
I've divulged in this topic many a time, arguably too many times I will admit. I've also mentioned many a time my own personal memories and anecdotes in past posts as well, some may be familiar here.

When it comes down to it, I wasn't raised to be racist. I am a person of a mixed background (aka, a mutt), so in the beginning of my life I was just that. A child of love more or less. I tried to get along with just everybody. The only people who ever seemed to have a problem with that were the ones that were raised not to be of "love", I believe. As I got older and I recollected the downright horrid situations I've been in, purely over race bullshit, I only realized that just maybe, the very people who outright harassed and even attacked me, were most likely raised to think and even act that way.

I honestly think it's one of the most unspoken things when it comes to black America, that most black children are homeschooled on the black POV of racism. Some parents have and will go as far as to instill a certain mindset to their young children about "the whiteys", which in turn leads to literal racism on the playground. God forbid your white child goes to school that is predominately black. They will get bullied, they will get ostracized. It won't be by every single black child doing this, sure, but that's not my point. The idea of such a thing shouldn't even be a possibility, let alone a thing that has actually happened to people, who some like me are not afraid to talk about this and bring it to the forefront of people's awareness. This dynamic obviously isn't just attributed to the black community either. Trashy Mexicans do the same shit. It's an entirely different topic but it's also interesting how race/racism dynamics differ between the east and west coasts, which is something I very obviously noticed from my experiences.
It's tribalism 101 in my eyes, just in it's most obvious and blatant form. People still try to stamp it out with conditioning and good feels. But it'll never go away.

All you can do is play the game. Or lose. Your choice.

Weeb_Killer

kiwifarms.net
I ain't racist, my dad's black!

Honestly though, I was raised not to give a shit about race. It's the double standards, constant propaganda and the way we place minorities on a pedestal above all else, never to be criticized, even when they're objectively wallowing in their own wretchedness and masquerading it as culture, that gets me. The more I dwell on it though, the more I realise that I'm just as ashamed of my own class, my own people, and find that the majority of issues in life all stem from these limp-wristed and sanctimonious white bureaucrats that have allowed the rot to set in. They're cowards, and out of sheer expediency will happily condemn their own grandchildren to instability and division just so they can exude a fleeting sense of moral superiority now. That's what I can't stand, and I hate everyone associated with it with every fibre of my being.

But on on the whole, controlled immigration is fine. But not all cultures are created equal, and we should be very choosey with who can come and how many. But hey, that's never going to happen honky. Them days are long gone now. The intellectual entropy has set in, and it's nothing but a downward spiral from here. In order to placate the fringe elements of our society, the meritocracy that the west was built on has been dismantled. There are no standards anymore, with sex, marriage, social responsibility, education, dress-sense, manners, and all theatres of excellence in general really. And without standards, ambition is impossible.

Best thing you can do is just hunker down, make money and become as decoupled from the state as possible. Hyper-individualism, just as that vapid cunt Ayn Raad wanted.

asr

kiwifarms.net
I've divulged in this topic many a time, arguably too many times I will admit. I've also mentioned many a time my own personal memories and anecdotes in past posts as well, some may be familiar here.

When it comes down to it, I wasn't raised to be racist. I am a person of a mixed background (aka, a mutt), so in the beginning of my life I was just that. A child of love more or less. I tried to get along with just everybody. The only people who ever seemed to have a problem with that were the ones that were raised not to be of "love", I believe. As I got older and I recollected the downright horrid situations I've been in, purely over race bullshit, I only realized that just maybe, the very people who outright harassed and even attacked me, were most likely raised to think and even act that way.

I honestly think it's one of the most unspoken things when it comes to black America, that most black children are homeschooled on the black POV of racism. Some parents have and will go as far as to instill a certain mindset to their young children about "the whiteys", which in turn leads to literal racism on the playground. God forbid your white child goes to school that is predominately black. They will get bullied, they will get ostracized. It won't be by every single black child doing this, sure, but that's not my point. The idea of such a thing shouldn't even be a possibility, let alone a thing that has actually happened to people, who some like me are not afraid to talk about this and bring it to the forefront of people's awareness. This dynamic obviously isn't just attributed to the black community either. Trashy Mexicans do the same shit. It's an entirely different topic but it's also interesting how race/racism dynamics differ between the east and west coasts, which is something I very obviously noticed from my experiences.
How is the dynamic different in your eyes? I'm a west coast fag myself so i'm curious as to how the east coast differs in this regard.

Weed Eater

Why yes I DO smoke marijuana; it's goooood stuff!
kiwifarms.net
How is the dynamic different in your eyes? I'm a west coast fag myself so i'm curious as to how the east coast differs in this regard.
East coast: It's pretty much nigger country. There will always be more black people than compared to literally any other race. Whites, hispanics, and asians all get overruled by the blacks when it comes to the east coast. Any racism I experienced at a young age (that ultimately altered my perceptions of race and led to my racism today) was purely from the nigs.

West coast: Dominantly overrun by hispanics. Ever had a horde of Mexican neighbors get pissy at your three person family over literally anything? I have. A mob broke out because my father had the audacity to witness a couple spic children attempt to target 6th grade me by trying to kick their "futbol" at me while riding my bicycle. My father, like any sensible father, immediately went to the little shits doing that to me and told them to "fuck off". Thankfully, the police like to listen to calm, collected people who speak sensible English, instead of a massive mob riot forming outside a small family's rental screaming only in improper, California-Immigrant-Spanish. Again though, this isn't to say that the nigger dynamic is any different on the west coast. Much like on the east, I still had the occasional nigger bully, or better, the entire nigger family plaguing my family and I's life.

I should also mention that I too am a west coast fag, my parents were just dealt an unlucky hand when I was fairly young, and it's ultimately how we ended up stuck in the east coast for at least half a decade before said parents managed to save enough to get us out of said hellhole.

asr

kiwifarms.net
East coast: It's pretty much nigger country. There will always be more black people than compared to literally any other race. Whites, hispanics, and asians all get overruled by the blacks when it comes to the east coast. Any racism I experienced at a young age (that ultimately altered my perceptions of race and led to my racism today) was purely from the nigs.

West coast: Dominantly overrun by hispanics. Ever had a horde of Mexican neighbors get pissy at your three person family over literally anything? I have. A mob broke out because my father had the audacity to witness a couple spic children attempt to target 6th grade me by trying to kick their "futbol" at me while riding my bicycle. My father, like any sensible father, immediately went to the little shits doing that to me and told them to "fuck off". Thankfully, the police like to listen to calm, collected people who speak sensible English, instead of a massive mob riot forming outside a small family's rental screaming only in improper, California-Immigrant-Spanish. Again though, this isn't to say that the nigger dynamic is any different on the west coast. Much like on the east, I still had the occasional nigger bully, or better, the entire nigger family plaguing my family and I's life.

I should also mention that I too am a west coast fag, my parents were just dealt an unlucky hand when I was fairly young, and it's ultimately how we ended up stuck in the east coast for at least half a decade before said parents managed to save enough to get us out of said hellhole.
I'm sorry to hear that your experiences were that bad. I had a somewhat similar experience, though I will point out that I am not white, I'm not black or hispanic either, I'm a north indian and parsi mutt, but while I did befriend some blacks the overwhelming vast majority of them were what I can only now describe as niggers. I did have fights with mexican kids as a child and yeah, you get in a fight with Juan, it's him, his brothers, and his older cousins.

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
The only way you can have an heterogenous country its when you have absolute total equality among all ethnic groups.

You do shit, you get shit on no matter what color, ethnicity or religion you're.

No nepotism, favoritism or double standards based on those.

This is next to impossible to achieve, you have some countries that have done it but its always a very fragile equilibrium and sooner or later one group tries to get the upper hand and makes the other groups angry at the perceived injustice and that's when things get ugly.

The oldest example its Sumer and Akkad nearly 6000 years ago. Basically there was equality between the two but the sumerians were slightly on top due to them basically educating the akkadians. One day this guy Sargon (the og one) showed up and basically reverted things over and created a sort of proto-nationalism. He didn't enslave the sumerians or anything but the latter were no longer on top and akkadian nepotism was way more in-your-face than what the sumerians used to practice.

Shit didn't last, gutian barbarians who were dumb but strong basically fucked the akkadians up to the point Akkad its now a lost city. The sumerians saw an opening and created the Neo-sumerian empire and its history can be summed up with one word: PAYBACK.

See the problem?

So you're half-white half-what else?

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net

Holy shit, this sounds like third world shithole tier. How did it get that bad?

Butcher Pete

OOGA BOOGA, NIGGA
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2914124

First of all, OP is at best ill-informed at worst stupid and so are most of you here.

But as I've written somewhere else, a lot of whites are becoming the niggers of today. As races mix more and more and as income inequality rises a lot of people that 1 generation back would have had a house, a car and a cat and been lower-class suburbanites are now finding themselves at the short end of the stick.

Further more a lot of areas in general are becoming more and more impoverished. Signs of urban decay like dilapidated housing, homelessness and with it petty crime or just debauchery are becoming more common, even in ye fancier parts of town and as there still is racial inequality, a lot of those people are gonna be of a minority race.

So le OP; what the fuck do you think happened, did the blacks just jump down from the trees in some kind of racist trope to start bothering you now? Why do you think you were fine in your little zone of diversity in the past but aren't anymore?

Maybe focus your anger elsewhere, eh?
Also don't vote for a bunch of fucking retards that defund police services, take away your rights to protect your property and so on.
That's just stupid.

You can help people without being a victim.
Fuck off, nigger-lover.

nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
Op, I’ve become a bit more racist as I’ve gotten a bit older and it hurts. I had a lot of black friends in school and we bonded over our poverty and shitty home lives. But then, I grew up and solved my problems and they didn’t. Some are dead or in jail and others have a shit ton of kids and live terrible quality lives.
I think we have been taught in US public schools about inclusion and taught about evil racists (hitler/kkk/Jimcrow/slavery/civilwar/etc.) that white kids are raised to fear certain thoughts. White kids can not question the behavior of other races and we are trained like dogs to ignore those obvious patterns to avoid this label of “racist”.
Now, am I saying that black people are inherently prone to these behaviors? Not exactly. In the US it’s a mix of poverty, victim syndrome, and (like it or not) low IQ. Look at test scores from any grade school and you’ll see that white kids and Asian kids score higher on every subject nearly 100% of the time. These are kids raised in the same city with similar income and the same access to materials. Even if that gap is due to poor parenting, smarter people are able to and more likely to problem solve without violence and crime.
Can’t pay your bills? Cracker Chris is more likely to work a second job or take out a loan to get him over his hurtle while Dashawyn will hold up a little old lady on the street for quick cash.
White people can’t do shit about this. It’s on them. Raise your kids better and they’ll be better. I agree with those saying culture is a big part of the problem. You’re not KANGS right now, Jamal. You’re holding up a liquor store at gun point. Knock it off.

Tijuana Bible

Amhole Microbiome Researcher
kiwifarms.net
If wanting to hold on to your language, history, culture and religion is racism then I am not afraid of the label.

It breaks my heart that my future children will know a country so drastically different than I did. They will not be allowed a cohesive group identity of their own, they will be taught to despise the achievements of their forefathers and the traditions that made countries what they are.

Everyone is allowed to advocate for their specific ethnicity because they aren't White, but fuck whitey for wanting to hold on to their own space. We have to accomodate for everyone else but don't get given the same respect so I admire anyone who is willing to speak up about this.

I am not saying people cannot co-exist at all. What I am saying is that you must respect ALL cultures and identities. It is up to the minority culture to know where they can realistically thrive in the long term.

I know I wouldn't be happy in Saudi Arabia, so I wouldn't settle there. But somehow we are meant to be tolerant of people who come here knowing that they are incompatible with our ways, and they DEMAND that we change to make them comfortable.

The constant double standards that emerged once "colour-blindness" was no longer enough leave me seething.

The moment you start shitting on a specific race or culture "to lift up" your own, I become a racist.

Weed Eater

kiwifarms.net
I tried typing out a good response to the possible "how" California got to be this way and it ended up nearing almost four paragraphs. I'm not sure if others want my Cali sperging so I could always DM you something about it later.

So you're half-white half-what else?
I'll DM you too if you really want to know?

TsundereDev

kiwifarms.net
Wanted to reply again with a thought that occured to me today as I was working with a black man that I greatly respect. This will echo statements from earlier in the thread, and the Chris Rock bit everyone mentions:

I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers.
I don't hate Indians, I hate pajeets.
I don't hate Latinos, I hate spics.
I don't hate Asians, I hate gooks.
I don't hate Southerners, I hate white trash.
I don't hate Jews, I hate kikes.

Applicable to any group. It's realism. Apply it to yourself.

"I don't hate myself, I hate my failures."

asr

kiwifarms.net
I tried typing out a good response to the possible "how" California got to be this way and it ended up nearing almost four paragraphs. I'm not sure if others want my Cali sperging so I could always DM you something about it later.

I'll DM you too if you really want to know?
I would like to hear your cali sperging, just to get your thoughts, i'm always interested in hearing the takes of others from our state regarding it. I am under the presumption though you're older than me given that i'm in my early 20s and I get the feeling that the average age here skews older.

Mister Mint

Gentleman Rapist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Similar situation. I'm still holding on to the issue being a cultural one and not one innate to black people though.

Basically, people generally follow what their culture tells them. It's how most people are. When you have a driving popular culture in your community telling your men that it's cool to be violent emotionless criminals and your women that it's cool to be entitled sluts combined with a society that will endlessly pat you on the head and say "Aw, bless them, you were treated badly nearly a century ago and you don't know any better." then it's really no surprise that you've got such a problem.

NoonmanR

kiwifarms.net
For the spic part, just straight up Illegal immigration allowing for "Reconquista" and the white people living there either being too stupid or too disconnected from reality to stop it. For the nogs it's more that they've conditioned themselves to never forgive, and never forget what the whitey did. Few of the spics i've talked to genuinely seem to believe they are entitled a place in this country, one straight told people it was their "god given right".

You should post it, i'm pretty curious myself. Most of what i know about the not-pozzed white part of Cali comes from the era when Compton was still a predominantly black ghetto and cities were being burned down in the name of Rodney Kang.

Weed Eater

kiwifarms.net
You should post it, i'm pretty curious myself. Most of what i know about the not-pozzed white part of Cali comes from the era when Compton was still a predominantly black ghetto and cities were being burned down in the name of Rodney Kang.
That's partially why I held back in making my giant post, because frankly, I'm just a teeny 23 year old. My view on the world is not nearly as robust as my generations before me, and that's another core point I was caught up on as well, as the downfall of California is attributed to many decades. Some say it was the 80s, the 70s, even the 60s due to Manson and the general unrest that was happening even back then. I'm honestly not even that well versed on the Rodney King riots and the shit that followed, the most I really "know" was the fact that the riots were so bad that LAPD just ended up fucking off, and that's why we ended up with Korean immigrants taking matters into their own hands and fending for themselves and their businesses on the rooftops.

I'll take a look over the paragraphs I saved, I tend to go a bit everywhere with my writing, and if it's about my sunny homestate I want to be absolutely sure my thoughts are as coherent as they can be for y'all.

Mr. Bung

The swag bag stag
kiwifarms.net
People are way too broad with their definition of what makes a racist. There's a difference between making inaccurate assumptions about individuals based on what people who look like them did (racism) and acknowledging trends in statistics and data and thinking there might be a common cause somewhere ("racism"). Never let other people's accusations of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or whatever inhibit your critical thinking.
Example: The descendants of black American slaves are predisposed to lower intelligence and higher physical fitness due to selective breeding from slave owners. This isn't applicable to the descendants of black immigrants who came after the end of the Civil War, but may be applicable to any descendant of former slaves.
Acknowledging the reality of statistics, genetics, and race is not racism, and it's not racist to steer clear of impoverished black neighborhoods.

It becomes racist when people start talking about "hanging every single fucking nigger from a tree," or not allowing the plumber into the house because he's black (keep an eye on him like you should any other service person though.) Hating the individual or not giving them a chance when you have absolutely NO background info to go off and signs otherwise look clear (like being educated, speaking and thinking clearly, being employed, goes to church) is what's racist.