Becoming racist (and not liking it)

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

No Life Prince

Read "Nihilism" by Friar Seraphim Rose
kiwifarms.net
What you feel is normal. It doesen't feel good to be angry at people but it's also frustrating to understand shit that no one wants to acknowledge or talk about unless you want to commit social suicide. Just trust your gut, it likely won't let you down. Move to a white town or something if it bothers you enough. It's not healthy to think about shit like this all the time either. You don't have to "Redpill" people either. It's not something people want to hear or care to hear. If it ends up hurting them not knowing, it's not a big deal because they reject the message anyways.
Hide your powerlevel, etc. Enjoy your good relationships with black people and let it enrich your life.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the spic part, just straight up Illegal immigration allowing for "Reconquista" and the white people living there either being too stupid or too disconnected from reality to stop it. For the nogs it's more that they've conditioned themselves to never forgive, and never forget what the whitey did. Few of the spics i've talked to genuinely seem to believe they are entitled a place in this country, one straight told people it was their "god given right".
During my time in Orange County, the spics who say that shit weren't even illegal immigrants. They're exactly how you imagine them, they think they can talk shit about all the other races but when it's their turn, they chimp out and cry racism. They also hate Asians because they're "stealing their land"; obviously a case of tall poppy syndrome.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
I tried typing out a good response to the possible "how" California got to be this way and it ended up nearing almost four paragraphs. I'm not sure if others want my Cali sperging so I could always DM you something about it later.

I'll DM you too if you really want to know?
Yeah, DM me in full spergery. The downfall of Cali from solid red powerhouse state into the flaming vacuum that it is now is an interest of mine.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Places which are functionally ethnostates are the most fulfilled societies for a reason, and you are in fact the worst of racists for recognizing that reality. There is no escaping this. You will either lie to yourself because it's simply too hard to be honest about what should be done (it has been intentionally made this way) or you will accept that the anti-racist agenda and all its useful idiots are evil or abide by evil and should be treated as such.
I disagree, I think a multiethnic state just needs a single unifying culture lest it perish. The US succeeded because this was the Anglo culture our nation was founded on which traces its roots to 17th century English culture with its rejection of tyranny. Every successful multiethnic state has followed this rule. It's a fact that people of any race can be acculturated to other cultures. Some can't, and they deserve to fail and society should be set up to deal with that. Call it "racist", but maybe blacks having an insane incarceration rate is just a compromise we take for helping the good blacks rise in society.

In a better society, we'd have more disincentives for childbirth among "bad people" (which includes white trash BTW), abortions encouraged for these "bad people", and we'd tolerate a shrinking population, but our elite demand growth at all costs so we can't have nice things like that.
East coast: It's pretty much nigger country. There will always be more black people than compared to literally any other race. Whites, hispanics, and asians all get overruled by the blacks when it comes to the east coast. Any racism I experienced at a young age (that ultimately altered my perceptions of race and led to my racism today) was purely from the nigs.
Leave the city. Unless you're in the Deep South/unfortunate parts of the Carolinas/Virginia/Maryland, there's almost no black people outside of cities, and rural blacks generally aren't as bad. If you mean the coastal states specifically, Maine is just narrowly less white than West Virginia because there's slightly more Asians and Hispanics there plus Obama imported Sudanese to Portland. New Hampshire is also up there too and is one of those states where the state newspapers write shitty op-eds whining about the lack of diversity.

And don't forget Hispanics either. A bunch of counties all over the Midwest and South dipped below 90% white in the 2020 census, many times for the first time ever, or first time in over a century (the blacks in many rural counties moved north because there were no jobs/too many racist whites). Some of those are a bunch of construction workers or farm laborers (Hispanics pick cotton now in the South, it's true), and some of them are productive citizens/future citizens, but you just know something's up. Cletus already wants to rob me for meth money, I don't want Juan egging him on with his MS13 bux.
Yeah, DM me in full spergery. The downfall of Cali from solid red powerhouse state into the flaming vacuum that it is now is an interest of mine.
California always was an establishment state, it's just Republicans drifted from the establishment over the years despite their presidential candidates remaining part of the establishment, a rejection of the uniparty. It was the same thing in New England, New York, and some other places. Ronnie Raygun was huge in the cause of globalism (sent good-paying jobs overseas) and normalization of literal lunacy (as California governor he closed down the mental hospitals) while Bush Sr. (Ronnie's VP) was a literal CIA boss who continued Ronnie's anti-American worker policies while proclaiming a "New World Order." And don't forget Ford's VP Nelson Rockefeller, insanely wealthy governor of New York who was, well, a fucking Rockefeller with pro-globalist policies to match.

Tree

May your roots sustain you
kiwifarms.net
I completely despise the concept of racism, it's horrible and ugly, I don't like it anymore than your most soyed out bugman likes it.

But of course you can't but help but wonder if there's truth to it living in today's world, but my takeaway is that if it's true reality itself is a horrible and ugly thing to the point that'd it be a mercy if the asteroid hits or the bombs drop and wipes us off this miserable rock.

And secondly if it's true the most powerful forces on Earth have made it abundantly clear that they're on the side of anti-racism, they'll be stuffing your ass in a death camp before they'd let things go back to the way they were pre-60s, so what the fuck can we even do about it?

It really sucks, sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better to accept where the vile creatures who have found power in modern society have taken us, but then I remember that it will end in tragedy, whether by the hands of good men fighting back or not. So fighting this evil is not inviting chaos as much as it is facing it as much on our terms as can be managed. Plus, any (((utopia))) based on a history of deception will never be more than a poor facsimile of what it could have been and what should be. Those who speak truth should have power, those who have lied for power should be killed where they stand.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2920744

It really sucks, sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better to accept where the vile creatures who have found power in modern society have taken us, but then I remember that it will end in tragedy, whether by the hands of good men fighting back or not. So fighting this evil is not inviting chaos as much as it is facing it as much on our terms as can be managed. Plus, any (((utopia))) based on a history of deception will never be more than a poor facsimile of what it could have been and what should be. Those who speak truth should have power, those who have lied for power should be killed where they stand.
I'm sympathetic to your attitude, but then I wonder if sometimes human society has always essentially been a façade plastered over a horrible reality.

Or to put it another way, society is like a game we're expected to play, those in power have made it clear how they feel about those that don't want to play the game.

Think of society as like this scene in Day of The Dead and Rhodes represents authority, in my opinion the smartest thing to do may be to be like the black guy and just smile and nod.

Weed Eater

Why yes I DO smoke marijuana; it's goooood stuff!
kiwifarms.net
And don't forget Hispanics either. A bunch of counties all over the Midwest and South dipped below 90% white in the 2020 census, many times for the first time ever, or first time in over a century (the blacks in many rural counties moved north because there were no jobs/too many racist whites). Some of those are a bunch of construction workers or farm laborers (Hispanics pick cotton now in the South, it's true), and some of them are productive citizens/future citizens, but you just know something's up. Cletus already wants to rob me for meth money, I don't want Juan egging him on with his MS13 bux.
No joke when I moved out of Cali I ended up in the Midwest, I was instantly shocked at coming across hispanic immigrants the few times already like I have. They do the exact same shit like I have witnessed back in Cali too, unable to speak a lick of English and their kids (some as young as ten or less) are now the designated translator as they're trying to help their mom or whoever buy groceries.

As for "leave the city"? I was very unfortunate and was stuck in Maryland like I have mentioned. I legitimately would've never known that there were white-dominant cities. Trust me when I say if my folks could've afforded or knew where to be, they would've probably been there. We were only stuck in that shithole state due to work troubles anyway, a possible opportunity ended up snuffed out once my mom got there, and that's how we got stuck.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
As for "leave the city"? I was very unfortunate and was stuck in Maryland like I have mentioned. I legitimately would've never known that there were white-dominant cities.
Maybe a good thing. White dominated cities suck but for different reasons. Seattle and Portland (Oregon) are godawful cesspits because of white people and Boston is only not as bad since East Coast progtards are usually a bit behind the latest insanity from California. Ironically, these areas may be so hyper leftist because there are so few minorities there.

Tree

May your roots sustain you
kiwifarms.net
I disagree, I think a multiethnic state just needs a single unifying culture lest it perish. The US succeeded because this was the Anglo culture our nation was founded on which traces its roots to 17th century English culture with its rejection of tyranny. Every successful multiethnic state has followed this rule. It's a fact that people of any race can be acculturated to other cultures. Some can't, and they deserve to fail and society should be set up to deal with that. Call it "racist", but maybe blacks having an insane incarceration rate is just a compromise we take for helping the good blacks rise in society.

In a better society, we'd have more disincentives for childbirth among "bad people" (which includes white trash BTW), abortions encouraged for these "bad people", and we'd tolerate a shrinking population, but our elite demand growth at all costs so we can't have nice things like that.

I used to be more or less along these lines as well. It is what the american right were sold for decades, after all. And what did that lead to? Ethnic replacement, our cultural centers, our cities, being full of degeneracy and crime, contributing extensively to the rot of that culture which we thought was what mattered most. If only we had a culture which could unite us, we were convinced as what should now be the obvious result of that mindset took place around us. Not to mention it turns out ethnicity, while not the totality of things, plays more important a role than moderns are comfortable admitting.

It's not even that your thinking is entirely wrong, but that it can't ever, it won't ever, be applied in earnest, least of all in an oligarchy disguised as a democracy, partly due to the growth you mention that their power relies on. They will make exceptions that will benefit them at our expense.

Lastly, even though I still may think those things laudable, and am not against getting along and integrating where it makes sense (as decided by people on our side, not any merchant class bureaucrat), we have been wronged far too much for far too long to think anything will change if we don't have anything to say or do about it. Even if what you say is the ultimate goal, it will not be reached by compromise or discussion, but by taking back what has been stolen and asserting those values ourselves, where people who care to maintain a European culture decide the exceptions, accepting entirely that that naturally puts many who aren't European at a disadvantage, knowing that there is nothing wrong with that, since that is what it means to have a society that is functional, instills purpose, while valuing family and truth. It is fair and just that ethnicities with those values instilled in them less won't do as well, on the whole.

I'm sympathetic to your attitude, but then I wonder if sometimes human society has always essentially been a façade plastered over a horrible reality.

Or to put it another way, society is like a game we're expected to play, those in power have made it clear how they feel about those that don't want to play the game.
Yeah, to a large extent I'd agree that society is a set of principles plastered over reality to help us cope with it all. To not get too in to it, some principles are based in truth, while some, typically much more modern ones, have lies mixed in to siphon power from one group to another. And with enough effort we can tell them apart. We can see where the lies have come from, the names and addresses, so to speak. Though the tricky part it seems is getting the power to make that information matter. Still hoping for miracles on that end.

So yeah, it's never been perfect and it's never going to be, but it really does seem we're being taken over by types which care much less for honesty, and I think it's perfectly reasonable to strive for physical removal of people like that, especially those who hide behind the scenes, and to turn that in to a lasting sentiment. "If you lie you die." C'mon it's catchy.

Last edited:

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
No joke when I moved out of Cali I ended up in the Midwest, I was instantly shocked at coming across hispanic immigrants the few times already like I have. They do the exact same shit like I have witnessed back in Cali too, unable to speak a lick of English and their kids (some as young as ten or less) are now the designated translator as they're trying to help their mom or whoever buy groceries.

As for "leave the city"? I was very unfortunate and was stuck in Maryland like I have mentioned. I legitimately would've never known that there were white-dominant cities. Trust me when I say if my folks could've afforded or knew where to be, they would've probably been there. We were only stuck in that shithole state due to work troubles anyway, a possible opportunity ended up snuffed out once my mom got there, and that's how we got stuck.
Because that's how mexicans act. They're colonizing these countries, not moving to assimilate.

p4ddys

Shall I disrobe so it's memorable?
kiwifarms.net
How do you deal with becoming racially redpilled? Do I avoid these feelings or embrace tradition?
That's very faggy thing to say. Sounds like a kid lost in the mall. "Do i scream and cry or go ask the guards for help"

I havent been around many different races for the better part of my life but once I got to spend time in a racially diverse environment, Im not even sure if I became racist or just realized I was racist all along. That's not something you try to work on or fight. You have acknowledged there's noticeable difference between races and what you need to do now is act accordingly. No need to scream "I HATE NIGGERS GAS THE KIKES" as you walk down the street, just never relaxing is good enough.

Bear in mind niggers are savage animals and not as human as you. Bear in mind kikes will buy and sell you in a heartbeat. Bear in mind every nuance of sandnigger will, at some point, prove why the ''nigger'' in ''sandnigger''.