Bedbound Saga Discussion&Speculation -

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I think we can all agree that we’ve entered the bedbound saga at this point. AL may not be 100% bedbound but she’s barely mobile and practically housebound.

How do you feel about it? What do you think this will mean for her content? Is it just mukbangs, hauls and mind-numbingly inane logorrhea from now on? Do you think she’ll ever regain her mobility?

Personally this makes me sad. AL is my favorite lolcow, she’s the reason I even know what a lolcow is or what the trainwreck effect is (for the longest time I couldn’t figure out why I was still watching even though I no longer liked her). As her health declined, her content grew more and more boring and now in the last few videos she completely dropped all pretense (no intro, no outro, no substance). Her videos are just random clips spliced together without rhyme or reason until she reaches the 10 minute mark. There is no actual content any more, not even her usual lousy content. I thought I was going to lose my mind today when I watched her fill a jug with water from water bottles and pointlessly rambling without saying anything.

Bedbound saga = worst saga. I want it to end but I fear that’s only possible if AL’s life ends as well :(

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I pinpoint last year's manic bacchanal in the darkened motel room as the tipping point that sent her spiraling into the bedbound saga,

Amberlynn refuses to use the word "bedbound" and prefers to call it "housebound". I am willing to accommodate her on this. I think the Housebound Saga kicked in last autumn; we have seldom seen her out of the house since then.

Her awful content is due to being housebound, but also due to her laziness. She could make better content if she wanted to be bothered. Not great content, but at least the pretense of something. But why bother? She'll collect her monthly paycheck regardless of what shit she puts out.

Her planned content is going to get worse and worse as her physical mobility and mental state continue to deteriorate. However, her inadvertent content ought to grow more grimly fascinating as we watch her body shut down (this process has already begun, and it will gather speed)

She will never recover to the point where she can lead the relatively carefree life she enjoyed in the Destiny era. Life is already over for her; all she has left is an uncertain period of biological existence.

I don't usually have much to say about her anymore on this forum, only because nothing happens anymore except more numerous physical complaints (which I do comment on). The arc of her life peaked about two years ago, and it will be a rush to the end now unless she gets some inpatient care. Which will only happen if she needs an amputation or has a heart attack or something.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I pinpoint last year's manic bacchanal in the darkened motel room as the tipping point that sent her spiraling into the bedbound saga
I agree. That's exactly when I stopped watching everything she put out. The stuff she produced in that motel room was too much even for me.
Her awful content is due to being housebound, but also due to her laziness. She could make better content if she wanted to be bothered. Not great content, but at least the pretense of something. But why bother? She'll collect her monthly paycheck regardless of what shit she puts out.
Right, but at least up until now she filmed the stupid "Hope you enjoyed this video and I'll see you in mah next one" to end her vlogs with or she said how many days had passed between two clips. Now after she admitted she can no longer vlog outside it's like she's not even trying any more. Granted, even when she did her best it was lazy and low quality but now it feels like the end of an era. It's so awkward lately seeing her do her utmost to stretch the most mundane moments to the max because we know what she's doing, we know she can't possibly be proud of this content, but she's acting like this is totally normal.

Idk, I just hope she comes up with something better but I'm not :optimistic: about it

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
It’s very shocking to me that her content has gotten progressively worse from when I first started watching her last year. There wasn’t any effort before and she didn’t even have the Mac and upgraded camera. She had something to vlog like walking outside, walmart adventures, the lake, and just utter nonsense elsewhere. Now we get sit down videos that are difficult to sit through, I will just sometimes not watch.

I’ve accepted she will not get any better.
She will continue to get larger, and the only interesting bits to me is her health complications before she dies.

The end is near.

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
Last summer when people were saying she'd be bedbound soon and they were looking forward to it, I disagreed. I still do. I knew that bedbound meant endless sit-at-home vlogs. Now all she vlogs are random talks, Torrid hauls, and mukbangs. I enjoyed (and I'm using that term loosely) watching her waddle or scoot around the store, stroking everything she saw. I got a kick out of seeing her take up a whole side of the table in a restaurant. The stares and comments of strangers. The videos at the lake where she "swam" fully clothed in the black pants she was born in? Ah, those were the days... I haven't watched a single video since October. I might actually go watch her hospital adventure, though.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
When it comes to being bed bound, I'm not really interested anymore in what happens to Amber, what I am more interested in is seeing what the reaction will be from Rickie and Eric to having a 600lb person in their home. Also what will their landlord think?
If I were their landlord I would be concerned about the structural damage that she could potentially cause my property. I would be afraid that she could fall through the floor or break the bottom/crack my bathtub (but let's be real her dainty baby-butt-soft hooves haven't graced the bottom of a tub in ages) But maybe having a 600-pound land whale waddling around doesn't do that much damage. I mean I am not a house inspector so ?‍♀

edit because grammar fail

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
When it comes to being bed bound, I'm not really interested anymore in what happens to Amber, what I am more interested in is seeing what the reaction will be from Rickie and Eric to having a 600lb person in their home. Also what will their landlord think?
I don't understand what you mean. They already have six-hundred pound woman living in their home.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Her pathology as a human being and her comment section is the only reason I tune in anymore. It sure as fuck isn't her lazy ass content--pouring small bottles of water into bigger bottles of water in a poorly disguised virtue signaling stunt. Calling it now! Amberlynn's next life cycle will be as a bloated sea mammal and karmic retribution will be her choking on one of those discarded plastic rings from a 6 pack of diet Sprite. ?

The grimness of the Bedbound Era is becoming very real lately, so it's kind of a blessing that she's an insufferable, narcissistic know-it-all, because it would genuinely hurt my heart to see a decent person spiral into addiction the way she has. I used to think her Burger King Mukbang was her at peak cunt status, but her Sausage Mukbang was like, "No. Hold my fork."

She's just a troll at this point. I think she takes pleasure in knowing it aggravates people. She makes good money, doesn't have to work, and has a platform to say whatever, do whatever, and giggle all the way to the grave. So let her. That's how I feel. Let Amberlynn Reid's terrible choices be a lesson for the rest of us in how NOT to 'love' yourself. This is what denial and fear of discomfort and unfettered greed can do to the mind, body and spirit: ?

Tiny Clanger

I'm fucking adorable
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I were their landlord I would be concerned about the structural damage that she could potentially cause my property. I would be afraid that she could fall through the floor or break the bottom/crack my bathtub (but let's be real her dainty baby-butt-soft hooves haven't graced the bottom of a tub in ages) But maybe having a 600-pound land whale waddling around doesn't do that much damage. I mean I am not a house inspector so ?‍♀

edit because grammar fail
I'm not either, but I can't think of any structural damage - it's a single storey house and the lean-to (glassed porch? I think that's what it's called in the US. I just love the idea of Big Al stuffed in the lean-to!) is an addition so is likely built straight on to the foundation. If/when she becomes totally immobile, their best bet is to put her out there permanently - unlike the bedroom it seems to have French windows/patio doors so no need to knock walls down for the inevitable 999 haulage problem.

However, I WOULD be worried about her pets. We know she can't clean up after them and Twinkie was always left with pee-pads so is trained to go inside. Pet urine gets into the fabric of the house, it permeates any porous surfaces (tile, brick, breezeblock) and destroys wood. We know Becky looks after the animals, but AL wants it both ways - HER pets, until it comes to looking after them. The floor of the lean-to might be vinyl, it's not an expensively finished house, but even so.

And she'll wreck furniture. She already sits on a different chair so I guess one died a miserable, squashed death, and all soft furnishings will be fucked. At that size, stress incontinence means every laugh, shout, squeal or sneeze is accompanied by a leak. The military seriously need to look at those bulging palazzo pants because whatever they are made of is stronger than Kevlar to withstand the punishment they get. Unreal.

Last edited:

Tiny Clanger

I'm fucking adorable
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget there's a basement, gorl! She showed it last Halloween. If she were smart she'd throw move her hoard down there so if/when she falls through the floor she can land on something soft
Yeah - soz, I wasn't clear. I don't think the basement runs under the porch thing which is her "sitting room"/hoard collection point, so there's nothing to fall through there. Hence leave her there permanently.

But I prefer your idea now anyway. Lob all her crap into the basement then throw her after it. And Erk, he's a complete waste of good atoms. Then fill in the hole.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I'm not either, but I can't think of any structural damage - it's a single storey house and the lean-to (glassed porch? I think that's what it's called in the US. I just love the idea of Big Al stuffed in the lean-to!) is an addition so is likely built straight on to the foundation. If/when she becomes totally immobile, their best bet is to put her out there permanently - unlike the bedroom it seems to have French windows/patio doors so no need to knock walls down for the inevitable 999 haulage problem.

However, I WOULD be worried about her pets. We know she can't clean up after them and Twinkie was always left with pee-pads so is trained to go inside. Pet urine gets into the fabric of the house, it permeates any porous surfaces (tile, brick, breezeblock) and destroys wood. We know Becky looks after the animals, but AL wants it both ways - HER pets, until it comes to looking after them. The floor of the lean-to might be vinyl, it's not an expensively finished house, but even so.

And she'll wreck furniture. She already sits on a different chair so I guess one died a miserable, squashed death, and all soft furnishings will be fucked. At that size, stress incontinence means every laugh, shout, squeal or sneeze is accompanied by a leak. The military seriously need to look at those bulging palazzo pants because whatever they are made of is stronger than Kevlar to withstand the punishment they get. Unreal.
Makes sense, I thought that the basement expanded beneath some of the rooms of the house for some reason. I mean I know upper floors can hold a lot of weight, it just makes me wonder what kind of wear and tear can happen when a large amount of weight/pressure is """"moving"""" around throughout the house. Like an iceberg drifting across a continent as it were. The damage to furniture though, it makes me flinch every time I see her spilling over the edges of a chair or puddling on the couch.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino