Bedbound Saga Discussion&Speculation -

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the reason the trip to Pride was so distasteful is because there is a video of her going the year before, and the difference between the two years really shows how low she’s sunk.

The year before, she was shopping for sparkly rainbow crap, went to the actual parade and did some human stuff, including eating out of course. She could walk, not long or far but enough to manage the event. The next year she puts out a bunch of videos of nothing-just her sitting in the motel with Becky doing tags, and getting snippy because Becky took two mints instead of one. The whole reason they were there, the parade, Amber wasn’t physically able to do and I’m not sure Becky understood that until they got there. The only thing they did was eat in restaurants, and that was Amber’s sole reason for going.

And this year, she won’t be able to go at all.

It really is surprising to me that the boys haven’t moved out. We know it’s worse behind the scenes, so why don’t they have any desire to save themselves for what’s coming? If Amber is truly confined to bed in the next six months (50 more pounds should do it) and Becky goes and spends another few days with her mom, who is going to toilet and feed Amber while she’s gone? Somebody will have to and the obvious choice is Eric. Although Amber is crafty, she might be ingratiating herself with Rafe and Heather for this reason.

Are the guys really so stupid they don’t see this future, or are they really kind-hearted enough to not mind? Or do they think it won’t affect them ever? Hard to imagine. I suppose they could be too poor to leave but that’s pathetic, this is something they should have thought was worth saving for. If we could see it coming, they surely could.

If it was me I’d get the fuck out of that house by next month. It’s a nice house but not worth what’s about to happen in it.
I think it has little to do with being ignorant or nice...she pays a lot of the rent and they’re too lazy to make a change. i suppose they think they can always just up and leave the moment she has a major crisis and stops paying...but it won’t be like that. It’ll be a slow gradual decline as she pays a little less each month while demanding a little more care and inconvenience, but they’re still there because it’s easier than finding a new place and paying it all themselves. They’re frogs boiling in water.

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing Rickie and Eric haven't moved out because they can't afford to. They obviously want to be in a house with a backyard for the dogs. Either Eric needs to get a job or they'd need to find some other roommates, and that's why they're stuck. No way in hell is Eric going to work and they probably don't want to move in with complete strangers. Eric likes having his BFF around and he doesn't seem to have any other friends (surprise, surprise). Unless Amber finally convinces Becky they need a place of their own, they're all stuck together. Amber had better push harder before she's so big they have to cut the side of the house to remove her.

estroginandjuice

I’m mean and I’m evil.
kiwifarms.net
I think the reason the trip to Pride was so distasteful is because there is a video of her going the year before, and the difference between the two years really shows how low she’s sunk.

The year before, she was shopping for sparkly rainbow crap, went to the actual parade and did some human stuff, including eating out of course. She could walk, not long or far but enough to manage the event. The next year she puts out a bunch of videos of nothing-just her sitting in the motel with Becky doing tags, and getting snippy because Becky took two mints instead of one. The whole reason they were there, the parade, Amber wasn’t physically able to do and I’m not sure Becky understood that until they got there. The only thing they did was eat in restaurants, and that was Amber’s sole reason for going.

And this year, she won’t be able to go at all.

It really is surprising to me that the boys haven’t moved out. We know it’s worse behind the scenes, so why don’t they have any desire to save themselves for what’s coming? If Amber is truly confined to bed in the next six months (50 more pounds should do it) and Becky goes and spends another few days with her mom, who is going to toilet and feed Amber while she’s gone? Somebody will have to and the obvious choice is Eric. Although Amber is crafty, she might be ingratiating herself with Rafe and Heather for this reason.

Are the guys really so stupid they don’t see this future, or are they really kind-hearted enough to not mind? Or do they think it won’t affect them ever? Hard to imagine. I suppose they could be too poor to leave but that’s pathetic, this is something they should have thought was worth saving for. If we could see it coming, they surely could.

If it was me I’d get the fuck out of that house by next month. It’s a nice house but not worth what’s about to happen in it.
Do you think they might be in it for the views to some extent? I know Eric is boring as shit but some people watch his content just to see wild Amberlynn sightings where she isn’t controlling the editing and narrative. Just my speculation.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
I can’t bear to watch her videos, I don’t even remember how I became aware of her on YouTube. She’s going to die soon though or have some kind of major health issue. That I’m sure of.
As for concerns about the integrity of the house, take into consideration the weight of furniture, or even something like an aquarium. I have a 65 gal aquarium, which isn’t an enormous or uncommon size. Filled with water, gravel, fish, etc., it weighs 700+ lbs. I don’t think her falling through the floor is a tangible concern.
Your aquarium isn't lumbering through the house, trying to jump rope or falling down.
And I like that you don't watch her but are so sure of your opinions about whats happening and what is going to happen.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the guys are still there because Amber has been talking about her and Becky getting their own place. Eric and Rickie are probably just trying to wait it out at this point, even though I think it's unlikely Amber will be physically capable of going anywhere in the near future and Becky is getting worse every day.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
My best guess as far as the guys is that Eric stays because he loves Becky and Rickie stays because he loves Eric and Becky. Don't forget that the newest variable to this equation was Hamber. As much as this is purely Becky's fault, I think the guys want to support her. Plus, Eric was using the occasional whale sighting as traffic for his fledgling channel.

I think Rickie will stick it out until he absolutely snaps. Frankly, I can't imagine why he hasn't snapped to this point. He literally does EVERYTHING in the KY Fag Shanty including being the only one with an actual adult job. Looking from Becky's perspective I can't imagine imposing this behemoth on my friends and roommate, but here we are.

There will come a point that one couple or the other is going to want to move on. This situation is so divisive and toxic that it can't last. I blame Becky primarily tbh. She brought this element into their lives and she is enabling the escalation of the situation. If I were the boys, I'd get the hell out of Dodge with a quickness.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most relationships aren't a 50/50 balance. There are plenty of couples that last forever and the one carrying a disproportionate load never "snaps" because some people just dont mind, it seems. Eric is simply a spoiled housewife and Rickie seems happy enough with things the way they are.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is not going to die in the near future. If My 600 lb life teaches anything it’s that people eat their way to immobility by 30 and then spend the next five to ten years in bed until a major health crisis or death.

I’d say Ambers got a few good years of being bed-bound, eating mountains of food, toileting on her bed, sponge baths, etc..., I hope she’s trained Necky well because her bedbound saga requires one major enabler.

Her main issue, as far as we know at least, is that her income depends on YT. Most bed bound jabas get a disability check so no matter what they do that check comes every month and allows their home and flesh prison to continue. They usually get the govt to pay their enabler as a “health aide” so they get a financial benefit for keeping the obese person fat and helpless. Given that most of Amber’s fat white trash friends already live this way - disability checks - I’m sure they will have lots of advice for how she can get on the welfare gravy train that will allow her to eat herself to death or require a wall being removed to get her to the hospital.

Ironically the YT career could make her getting disability checks harder since it shows she is able to earn income at her size. So she will probably have to stop YT and commit to the life of a KY white trash disability leech just like the Slatons.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I think Amberlynn is hiding from the government or the courts, which is why she never gets an ID or has a bank account in her name. I am guessing she probably owes a lot of unpaid debt and probably taxes too. At any rate, there will be no disability payments for her unless she un-ghosts herself.

I think barring any unexpected demonetization from YouTube, our gorl is set for her shortened life even if she uploads boring talking videos from bed. She just needs to pray that when the heart attack or other crisis hits, it kills her on the spot. Hospitalization will wipe her out.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Amber is not going to die in the near future. If My 600 lb life teaches anything it’s that people eat their way to immobility by 30 and then spend the next five to ten years in bed until a major health crisis or death.

Her main issue, as far as we know at least, is that her income depends on YT. Most bed bound jabas get a disability check so no matter what they do that check comes every month and allows their home and flesh prison to continue.
Flesh prison. Jesus Christ. You're not wrong. It's just horrifying. ?

It kind of begs the question, though: if she could exist comfortably on the backs of hardworking taxpayers right now, why not just go on disability? Why subject yourself to all the criticism from masses of people online, when you could just....ya know...not? Yeah, she won't be making $10k a month, but it's pretty obvious she doesn't fear debt or take it seriously, so she could conceivably live beyond her means for the remainder of her years and never have to repay a cent because she'll be dead in 5.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
I agree with this 100%. Useless pieces of shit like Hamber are the ones who live to infinity and beyond. Leeching off the system and destroying everyone in their wake. It's like a cruel cosmic joke.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why subject yourself to all the criticism from masses of people online, when you could just....ya know...not?

Yeah, she won't be making $10k a month
You answered your own question. Less money means less food and less Torrid/WalMart hauls. Also it makes it much less likely that Becky and the fags would continue to tolerate her. She is tolerated because she foots the bills. If she was limited to a disability income there would be no reason for them to keep her around.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Flesh prison. Jesus Christ. You're not wrong. It's just horrifying. ?

It kind of begs the question, though: if she could exist comfortably on the backs of hardworking taxpayers right now, why not just go on disability? Why subject yourself to all the criticism from masses of people online, when you could just....ya know...not? Yeah, she won't be making $10k a month, but it's pretty obvious she doesn't fear debt or take it seriously, so she could conceivably live beyond her means for the remainder of her years and never have to repay a cent because she'll be dead in 5.
Aside from it being less money, it would also take work for her to get it. Obesity by itself is not a good enough qualifier, it'll take many doctor appointments so there are records to support her inability to work, and many applicants are initially denied and have to go through steps to appeal. I see that constantly in my job for people who need it far more than she does.

Bottom line is also that she clearly can make money on her own and does not need or deserve government assistance. Leave that money for the people who need it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino