Bedbound Saga Discussion&Speculation -

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Amberlynn is hiding from the government or the courts, which is why she never gets an ID or has a bank account in her name. I am guessing she probably owes a lot of unpaid debt and probably taxes too. At any rate, there will be no disability payments for her unless she un-ghosts herself.

I think barring any unexpected demonetization from YouTube, our gorl is set for her shortened life even if she uploads boring talking videos from bed. She just needs to pray that when the heart attack or other crisis hits, it kills her on the spot. Hospitalization will wipe her out.
This would explain having “Dusty’s CC” two years ago. Amber needs to have her YT bank accounts in her GF/enablers name. She obviously ran up a fuck load of debt at some point and couldn’t get shit in her name after defaulting. It explains a lot of stuff and why she hasn’t officially joined the lesbian disability mafia. She’s trying to keep her name off the income, because of her student loan debts. So as far as the IRS is concerned all that YT money is Neckys - which will end up royally screwing them both in the long run. Of course no one expects Amber to make decisions based on anything but immediate gratification.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This would explain having “Dusty’s CC” two years ago. Amber needs to have her YT bank accounts in her GF/enablers name. She obviously ran up a fuck load of debt at some point and couldn’t get shit in her name after defaulting. It explains a lot of stuff and why she hasn’t officially joined the lesbian disability mafia. She’s trying to keep her name off the income, because of her student loan debts. So as far as the IRS is concerned all that YT money is Neckys - which will end up royally screwing them both in the long run. Of course no one expects Amber to make decisions based on anything but immediate gratification.
I agree with everything you said...if we were talking about someone with moderate intelligence. Do you really think she has the brains for that? We know she has to get at least a 1099 from Google/YouTube. She didn't file for years. If she's making as much as she claims she will be audited eventually. Uncle Sam doesn't take kindly to not getting his cut.

Also, I wonder about that student debt. She wasn't in school that damn long. If she makes as much as she claims that shit should have been paid off years ago. Maybe it's her medical bills? Of course, it could be that credit card. I wonder if she has any debt under her own name aside from the school loans? That's almost as bad as having bad credit.

Sorry, I know there's a thread for her finances, but I just wanted to get out my thunks.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I wonder about that student debt. She wasn't in school that damn long. If she makes as much as she claims that shit should have been paid off years ago. Maybe it's her medical bills? Of course, it could be that credit card. I wonder if she has any debt under her own name aside from the school loans? That's almost as bad as having bad credit.
Do we know how much she made at SourceHov? She didn't start claiming to make 10k/month from YT until sometime last year. She went to college when she was with Kasey, so that was, what? 2011 or 2012 at the latest? She was with Krystle by 2013, at least. That's long enough for her $20k loan to have gone into default and ballooned from capitalized interest and penalty fees.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Do we know how much she made at SourceHov? She didn't start claiming to make 10k/month from YT until sometime last year. She went to college when she was with Kasey, so that was, what? 2011 or 2012 at the latest? She was with Krystle by 2013, at least. That's long enough for her $20k loan to have gone into default and ballooned from capitalized interest and penalty fees.
This is true. I didn't think about that. I'm sure she defaulted. There's no doubt in my mind. I'm sure the interest is sky high. Still, I'm quite sure making what she makes or claims to make, if she were making payments now it should at least be paid down. Of course, she's too goddamn stupid to pay more than a minimum payment. Ugh.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s dumb enough to have taken the biggest loan she could get, then default. Student loans never go away though. Every tax refund check will go to that, the debtor never sees it. If they know she has an income, they will sue and garnish her wages, (debtor doesn’t have to be there) but I don’t think they can take more than 25%. . She would not get disability or welfare until that was paid off. You can hide from many creditors (like hospitals) but the government is not one of them. If she has anything in her name, they’ll find her and take their cut.

It may be true that she’s put her YouTube stuff in Becky’s name. Maybe Destiny’s before that. Maybe the reason she used Destiny’s card for a couple months (if that rumor is even true) was in return for the YouTube money, and until she could hook another fish to use.

Of course, not paying hospital bills in her condition would be dumb, because she’ll need them again. And while they have to treat a medical emergency whether you are a deadbeat or not, they only have to do the bare minimum. They can release you way before they should, or send you to a different hospital. An obeast best pay her medical bills. But without insurance, one major hospitalization or infection, or sepsis, and she’s wiped out.

The fact that she doesn’t have insurance is insane. Open enrollment is October-so far, pre-existing conditions don’t count. She should sign up as fast as she can becausecif that goes away, and it probably will, she’s fucked and missed her chance forever.

Ah well, it’s all guesswork and useless speculation.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s dumb enough to have taken the biggest loan she could get, then default. Student loans never go away though. Every tax refund check will go to that, the debtor never sees it. If they know she has an income, they will sue and garnish her wages, (debtor doesn’t have to be there) but I don’t think they can take more than 25%. . She would not get disability or welfare until that was paid off. You can hide from many creditors (like hospitals) but the government is not one of them. If she has anything in her name, they’ll find her and take their cut.

It may be true that she’s put her YouTube stuff in Becky’s name. Maybe Destiny’s before that. Maybe the reason she used Destiny’s card for a couple months (if that rumor is even true) was in return for the YouTube money, and until she could hook another fish to use.

Of course, not paying hospital bills in her condition would be dumb, because she’ll need them again. And while they have to treat a medical emergency whether you are a deadbeat or not, they only have to do the bare minimum. They can release you way before they should, or send you to a different hospital. An obeast best pay her medical bills. But without insurance, one major hospitalization or infection, or sepsis, and she’s wiped out.

The fact that she doesn’t have insurance is insane. Open enrollment is October-so far, pre-existing conditions don’t count. She should sign up as fast as she can becausecif that goes away, and it probably will, she’s fucked and missed her chance forever.

She thinks if it gets that bad Medicaid will pay for everything. It’s not like she will have assets to worry about losing once her YT career. The day the YT income dries up Amber will have nothing to show for it and apply for disability and Medicaid.

Mesh Gear Fox

All I ever wanted was for you to know that I care
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since we're in the near-bedbound territory, does anyone think she'll get a scooty puff (or motorized wheelchair) for home use? She obviously has a difficult time even walking to the toilet more than once or twice a day. A lot of deathfats on MSHPL have them, and I think it would be hilarious to see Big Al scooting around the house.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to remind people that the reason that Rickie and Eric haven't moved out is simple: They're the ones on the lease. The landwhale Hamber has no ID, she isn't on the lease.

Legally, Rickie could end up with god knows what for moving out. Debts, a warrant? But I think that's the reason they haven't moved out.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
If it was me I’d get the fuck out of that house by next month. It’s a nice house but not worth what’s about to happen in it.
I think it has little to do with being ignorant or nice...she pays a lot of the rent and they’re too lazy to make a change..
I'm going to remind people that the reason that Rickie and Eric haven't moved out is simple: They're the ones on the lease. The landwhale Hamber has no ID, she isn't on the lease.

Legally, Rickie could end up with god knows what for moving out. Debts, a warrant? But I think that's the reason they haven't moved out.
I wouldn't be surprised if something was in the works. Becky had to give Eric his dresser back after using it for years -- I have to wonder what changed in that situation. Could be nothing, could be a sign of getting ready to move. If the boys were even a little bit smart, they'd be putting away the money they save from having AL pay their rent and working towards a downpayment on their own little double-wide somewhere. Hard to say, though.

And as far as leaving AL and Becky homeless by moving out... Well, in my experience landlords tend to be a bit more easy-going about letting people sign a lease without a credit check if those people are already living there. From the landlord's point of view, having lived there for several years (while the rent was being paid) indicates a degree of stability -- it's not like they're renting the place out to total strangers, and depending on the housing market, it might be worth it to just keep the tenants you have rather than risk having the place sit empty for a month or two while you look for someone with better credit.

Just a thought. Becky and AL might not be able to get their own place, given the state of their finances (and lack of ID) but they might get lucky and "inherit" the lease after Ricky and Eric leave.

If they leave.

That's all true but imo the biggest reason they don't move is because they see no reason to. As of now all is well in their little world and you know they're not thinking about the future. The thought of having to deal with any AL-related emergency sooner or later hasn't even crossed their mind.
Either that, or they're running out the lease. Or they're really REALLY dumb.

I think Amberlynn is hiding from the government or the courts, which is why she never gets an ID or has a bank account in her name. I am guessing she probably owes a lot of unpaid debt and probably taxes too. At any rate, there will be no disability payments for her unless she un-ghosts herself.
I'm sure this is it. In a nutshell:

Student loan from Kasey era
Went on food stamps during Krystle era
"Lost" her ID somewhere around this time
Racked up ER bills during Destiny era
Undoubtedly left her apartment in shambles post-Destiny
Continues to use ER & allegedly goes to doctor with no insurance
Bribes everyone to let her live there by paying more than her share
Buys impossible amounts of junk (edible and otherwise)
Seems to keep her phone in someone else's name since at least the Destiny era
Uses Becky's bank account to cash cheques

It paints a pretty clear picture.

Flesh prison. Jesus Christ. You're not wrong. It's just horrifying. ?

It kind of begs the question, though: if she could exist comfortably on the backs of hardworking taxpayers right now, why not just go on disability? Why subject yourself to all the criticism from masses of people online, when you could just....ya know...not? Yeah, she won't be making $10k a month, but it's pretty obvious she doesn't fear debt or take it seriously, so she could conceivably live beyond her means for the remainder of her years and never have to repay a cent because she'll be dead in 5.
In addition to the money and wanting to fly under the government's radar, our gorl loves the attention. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. She's a legend in her own mind. A true YouTube celebrity.

And while they have to treat a medical emergency whether you are a deadbeat or not, they only have to do the bare minimum.
So they probably wouldn't, say, run an A1C test for someone who's admitted with back pain/a bladder infection... right?

Fun, tho.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since we're in the near-bedbound territory, does anyone think she'll get a scooty puff (or motorized wheelchair) for home use? She obviously has a difficult time even walking to the toilet more than once or twice a day. A lot of deathfats on MSHPL have them, and I think it would be hilarious to see Big Al scooting around the house.
Nah, she will get an office chair to roll around on. It’s a fav white trash mobility device on MSHPL. I’m sure she’s eyed up used extra-wide wheelchairs and scootypuffs, but those are for fancy Medicaid recipients who have the govt paying for their obesity. I could see her having a “sprained ankle” or some sort of “totally normal injury” and ”borrowing” a extra-wide wheelchair or scootypuff from some lesbo mafia’s trailer (you know they got them) and then it just become part of her daily life.

If scootypuffs could be hauled around in Necky’s car I’m sure she would have wrangled one by now. I’m sure she’s pissed Cheesecake Factories don’t offer them.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering Amber's income, that medical debt (and even the student debt) means nothing, so I dunno why you guys keep bringing it up. There are broke-as-fuck people who habitually abuse the ER for routine medical care. They don't have to hide from the government to do it (or because of it). No one is going to garnish your wages for unpaid medical debt.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
It was too exhausting for her to even get up to stand outside during the pride parade, and they IMMEDIATELY went to the Cheesecake Factory to get a massive meal. She was literally in the bed the entire fucking time they were there, and when they did go out (save for the parade) it was always to eat. They ate at the Cheesecake Factory 3-4 time by her own admittance. To me that was really telling. Not the eating-out part because they always do that. But that it was too difficult for her to even stand and walk around outside for less than an hour.

Now she hardly even goes out to eat (which is a wonder in and of itself), and she at least used to get up and go out to do that. They order out all of the time, Becky makes constant grocery and fast-food runs, if Al DOES go to Walmart she immediately needs a scooter once she gets there or she can't make it through the shopping trip, and it's so difficult for her to get up that she only goes to the bathroom once per day and washes her hair once a week.

Basically, it's not going to be long before Beck literally has to sponge-wash her. Someone already mentioned bed-pans: that's bound to happen soon. If not bed-pans, she'll need one of those special seats for toilets which excessively obese and very elderly people have to use because sitting on the seat is too difficult. Beck and Al's bedroom will become everything for Al: The "bathroom", the "shower", the "kitchen table", because she literally will not be able to get up to do any of these things, so Beck will have to bring it all to her. Beck's basically going to become a live-in nurse (she already is).

If Eric and Ricky were smart, they'd boot the two of them out and tell them to find their own living arrangements so that they're not dealing with the possibility of having a 600+ pound woman die inside of their house. It's clear that nothing is changing, and that Al's not going to get REAL help of ANY kind.
I don't think the gays have the back bone to stand up to big AL. They'll tolerate her for necky but as soon as they're pushed too far, they'll just say Ricky got a new job somewhere else and gtfo that pig stay. They'll cry sine tears for necky and just be done with it

• Agree
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Considering Amber's income, that medical debt (and even the student debt) means nothing, so I dunno why you guys keep bringing it up. There are broke-as-fuck people who habitually abuse the ER for routine medical care. They don't have to hide from the government to do it (or because of it). No one is going to garnish your wages for unpaid medical debt.
A hospital can sue you for the debt. The court tends to side in the favour of the hospital, given how documented it tends to be. For all we know, behind the scenes, a court ordered settlement was arranged, and she has bailed on it since. When she dies, any assets she might some how have, will end up being used to pay the debt. Which since she's legally the one making all them youtube shekels...I'm not really sure how that'll work.

As for wage garnishment; you'd be very incorrect on that. It might be uncommon, but it still occurs. Remember, at a certain point, the hospital is just trying to cover operating costs if not turn a profit. They might only break even doing a wage garnishment, but that's still breaking even. <Despite the fact most people think the medical system is overpriced BS, to an extent I understand the high costs when you look at the fucking medical equipment cost>.

And given she's never paid for a single medical bill, or her student loans etc. She's probably looking at tens of thousands in debt. We obviously have no idea how many times she truly went to the ER etc, but one trip with x-rays etc could easily cost 10k. Friend once had his stomache pumped, a fairly routine thing, nothing really to it, that was closer to 20,000. Hamber is also prone to Drama, so she likely made them do more then was needed etc etc. So yah, they'd probably Wage garnish her. They likely did it already.

Which leads to when this occurred? Likely when she lost her ID. More then willing to bet she got a summons saying 'may or may not show up at this date' and ignored it. Then gets more news of that court appearance she ignored was to deal with her debts. She probably believes by ditching her ID they can't prove it hers etc etc. Now if we only knew the collection agencies involved to give them her new address.. I'd love to see Eric record a video of a sheriff serving a legal notice to the bedbound land whale.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A hospital can sue you for the debt. The court tends to side in the favour of the hospital, given how documented it tends to be. For all we know, behind the scenes, a court ordered settlement was arranged, and she has bailed on it since. When she dies, any assets she might some how have, will end up being used to pay the debt. Which since she's legally the one making all them youtube shekels...I'm not really sure how that'll work.

As for wage garnishment; you'd be very incorrect on that. It might be uncommon, but it still occurs. Remember, at a certain point, the hospital is just trying to cover operating costs if not turn a profit. They might only break even doing a wage garnishment, but that's still breaking even. <Despite the fact most people think the medical system is overpriced BS, to an extent I understand the high costs when you look at the fucking medical equipment cost>.

And given she's never paid for a single medical bill, or her student loans etc. She's probably looking at tens of thousands in debt. We obviously have no idea how many times she truly went to the ER etc, but one trip with x-rays etc could easily cost 10k. Friend once had his stomache pumped, a fairly routine thing, nothing really to it, that was closer to 20,000. Hamber is also prone to Drama, so she likely made them do more then was needed etc etc. So yah, they'd probably Wage garnish her. They likely did it already.

Which leads to when this occurred? Likely when she lost her ID. More then willing to bet she got a summons saying 'may or may not show up at this date' and ignored it. Then gets more news of that court appearance she ignored was to deal with her debts. She probably believes by ditching her ID they can't prove it hers etc etc. Now if we only knew the collection agencies involved to give them her new address.. I'd love to see Eric record a video of a sheriff serving a legal notice to the bedbound land whale.
Couldn't she just declare bankruptcy on the medical debt, if it came to that? I know she can't do that for her student loans.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Couldn't she just declare bankruptcy on the medical debt, if it came to that? I know she can't do that for her student loans.
She absolutely could. Medical debt is something one could include in a bk. She could likely discharge her other debts as well, whatever they are. However, you are correct. The student loan debt stays and just keeps increasing the longer you ignore it. She's too stupid to understand all of that, though, and if someone tried to explain it she'd be all you don't know my life booboo. It's hardly worth the effort to speculate on how she would handle actual adult situations. The path of least resistance, AKA, the ignore it and it will go away approach she has to weight loss will always be the answer.

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
I feel truly saddened by it. I mean she is very insufferable as a person, and we detest her for that, but I do not wish her death nor some debilitating illness. There is still a kernel of natural human concern for her that wishes that she turns her life around and salvage what she can out of the wreck of her life. But with how she is treating these recent events in her life it is unlikely that some change will happen. This is it. A life traded in for the fleeting high of food.
You can build an undergraduate philosophy course on Aristotelian/Thomistic ethics using ALR as an example of what NOT to do.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Uhh except for the fact that CAHs get extra reimbursement from Medicaid to make up for indigent patients. They're not going after people for medical debt unless you own property they can file a lien against and AL doesn't. They'd just shove her ER bills into collections unless they wrote it off.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Uhh except for the fact that CAHs get extra reimbursement from Medicaid to make up for indigent patients. They're not going after people for medical debt unless you own property they can file a lien against and AL doesn't. They'd just shove her ER bills into collections unless they wrote it off.
That's generally how it would work. If she gave a shit about her credit score (spoiler alert: she doesn't) she could file bankruptcy and depending if it's chapter 11 or 13 rebuild her score by either discharging her debt or forming an agreed upon payment plan for 3-5 years. HOWEVER, this is Hamber we're talking about, so...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino