Bedbound Saga Discussion&Speculation -

Dog Prom 3D

I’m going to treat myself to a new penis!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If AL attempts to file for bankruptcy, it will wreck her shit but good. A trustee is assigned to all bankruptcy cases and that trustee goes through your life with a fine toothed comb because if they discover hidden assets that can pay debt, they get a cut of the money or property they discover. I can see AL thinking she is clever, saying that all the money in Becky's checking account comes from Becky's labor. That won't fly. The trustee will need tax records, bank records, records of all the debts and employment information. When AL insists she earns nothing and is supported by her girlfriend, and that there is not a single utility in her name, as well as not appearing on leases, that is a big huge fucking red flag that fraud is likely afoot.

If she files, in short order the trustee will put together that AL is trying to hide income in Becky's name. The best case scenario would be that her bankruptcy petition is dismissed without prejudice and AL stops making YouTube videos for six months because another requirement for Chapter 7 is that the petitioner fall under a certain income level for six months prior to filing. That income level tends to be low, and AL probably earns more than the minimum income in KY. So she will have to genuinely be broke to file and will have to prove she's broke and she cannot do that because her YT money keeps her afloat and she never knows when a video might go viral or be controversial and push up views up, raising her income.

Worst case scenario, and the more likely one, is the trustee dismisses the petition with prejudice, the trustee discovers she's not been paying taxes and submits that information to the IRS, and AL faces legal penalty for not filing and for attempting to hide income from the IRS. Remember: Becky's own tax records and online history will show she was not working. You better believe the trustee will Google her name (so many people file for bankruptcy, then post on FB pictures of the expensive car or boat they "sold" their brother for a dollar hahaha and they get nailed for fraud) and the names of those she lives with, especially Becky since Becky is essentially laundering AL's money.

I've made this point before: AL has fucked up her life to the point that she has painted herself into a corner in almost every regard, but I don't think I ever considered that she has fucked things up to the point that she cannot even file for bankruptcy without risking some serious legal repercussions. But here we are. Any attempt to relieve herself of debt via legal avenues is off the table. Her finances are too full of shady shit for this to work. She would be in far worse legal and financial shape if she filed for bankruptcy.

Christ!

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've made this point before: AL has fucked up her life to the point that she has painted herself into a corner in almost every regard, but I don't think I ever considered that she has fucked things up to the point that she cannot even file for bankruptcy without risking some serious legal repercussions. But here we are. Any attempt to relieve herself of debt via legal avenues is off the table. Her finances are too full of shady shit for this to work. She would be in far worse legal and financial shape if she filed for bankruptcy.
Are prisoners limited in the amount of food they get per meal? At this point, going to prison for not paying taxes might actually be Amber's best chance of losing weight, since there's no other way to forcibly restrict her food intake.

This is just a speculation, not a suggestion that any sped should go attempt to tip the cow to get her in trouble.

theriddler3

that fucking ✨kawaii✨ cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are prisoners limited in the amount of food they get per meal? At this point, going to prison for not paying taxes might actually be Amber's best chance of losing weight, since there's no other way to forcibly restrict her food intake.
Exactly what I was thinking. No one would care to visit her, nor to bring her, her "binge" foods. She'd have a hell of a time getting them through legal means there.

They are, yes. Type II diabetes and alcoholism tend to get dealt with in the harshest way possible in prison: limit intake (or ban entirely with alcohol, but medically manage withdrawals). Lots of prisoners tend to come out of prison with the best health they'd had since they were kids due to the entirely government-funded healthcare (despite its lacking and flaws) and the lack of control over what they put into their body. Granted, drugs, alcohol, cakes, and candies can still be smuggled in, but if they're on good behavior, they tend to come out in a much better place health-wise than they did went they went in.

Edot: I agree with @ADHD. Don't fucking t.ouch t.he p.oop. Do not contact Amberlynn, don't try to report her to the IRS, don't try to get her in trouble. Then we'll lose her sweet, sweet m.ilk forever and her deathwatch will be for naught.
Even if she was court ordered to pay her taxes, you can't bleed a stone. Amberlynn may make decent money from YouTube, but that shit is being spent immediately and plenty of people who are court ordered to pay their backtaxes just don't for years. She'd be dead before they took action against her. She's a small-time tax dodger. The money would disappear the nanosecond she dies and the IRS is not gonna bother with such a small collection unless they had a really motivated investigator.

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but I'm guessing if she were in there for failing to pay taxes, the IRS would seize her YouTube income, so she'd have no way to get money unless people were suckers enough to post money to her account.

theriddler3

that fucking ✨kawaii✨ cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but I'm guessing if she were in there for failing to pay taxes, the IRS would seize her YouTube income, so she'd have no way to get money unless people were suckers enough to post money to her account.
They can garish wages heavily, but they cannot seize her income entirely. They could seize any possessions she has, though.

@SAVE TWINKIE! you are correct. She could go to the commissary to get junk food. Only issue is once her money runs out (read: quickly), she'd have to rely on the fucking pitiful wage she'd get in prison. Access to commissary can also be revoked if she acts like shit... and my guess is she'd act like shit and start fights. She was in an alternative high school for behavioral problems, of course she'd at least try to be top bitch in her women's prison.

PersonOfOstracize

My pronouns are 'shun' and 'begone'
kiwifarms.net
This is just a speculation, not a suggestion that any sped should go attempt to tip the cow to get her in trouble.
Although our gorl is unbelievably fucking lazy, there is no doubt in my mind that she would eat muff for food. The sheer volume of what she consumes daily is going to make the kind of cold-turkey cutbacks one gets in prison damn near unbearable.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is one possible scenario for ALR's twilight:

Replace "chair" with "bed" and you've got the idea. I think we're fast approaching "cut hole into the house for access" territory.
That is just fucking horrifying. Imagine shitting yourself for two years while seated in a chair until you become welded to it.

kiwifarms.net
What's weird is the man had a Becky lol. Someone was feeding him. What was going on in that house !‽?
Patrick Deuel had a wife continually feeding him garbage while he lay naked, face down, covered in grease and drool and filth. He was so fucking fat that insufficient oxygen was getting to his brain and he was randomly passing out/falling asleep in the middle of what passed for "conversation".

Sadly, that shit is more common than we'd think.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
That is just fucking horrifying. Imagine shitting yourself for two years while seated in a chair until you become welded to it.

That was actually on an old episode of Nip/Tuck. There was an older woman who was very obese and became fused to the couch. They had to take out a wall to get her and the couch out of the house, then the doctors tried to remove her from it.

http://previously.tv/niptuck/niptuck-gets-super-upsetting-with-joan-rivers-a-gorilla-and-a-600-lb-woman/

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Whatdidyousay?

kiwifarms.net
You guys have no idea. I've met two ppl who were 230+ kg who were still mobile. Mind you they washed themselves in a spa pool and slept sitting up.

I know our dainty death fat is bigger. But the human body is an amazing thing. If she gets a single leg infection. Its over for her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino