Bedbound Saga Discussion&Speculation -

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Are prisoners limited in the amount of food they get per meal? At this point, going to prison for not paying taxes might actually be Amber's best chance of losing weight, since there's no other way to forcibly restrict her food intake.

This is just a speculation, not a suggestion that any sped should go attempt to tip the cow to get her in trouble.
Nobody goes to jail for not paying taxes, can we stop, please? Payment is a civil issue, it's bookkeeping. The IRS are bookkeepers, they're more than capable of sending Amber a bill or a summons for an audit. The way to get a Fed paid vacation at Fuck Me In The Fupa prison is tax evasion, which doesn't cover not filing. Evasion is a high bar for the IRS to reach, they're not wasting resources on going after her at that level, and she's not done anything we're aware of to warrant it.

AT MOST, she'll get a filing cabinet (ie the trash can) of threatening letters, and bills, from the IRS, which she'll ignore, along with the collection agencies that will end up with the debt, when they buy it from the IRS.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Patrick Deuel had a wife continually feeding him garbage while he lay naked, face down, covered in grease and drool and filth. He was so fucking fat that insufficient oxygen was getting to his brain and he was randomly passing out/falling asleep in the middle of what passed for "conversation".

Sadly, that shit is more common than we'd think.
Not to be off the topic of Amber but jesus christ I hope she was charged with SOMETHING, that's literally torture

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Not to be off the topic of Amber but jesus christ I hope she was charged with SOMETHING, that's literally torture
Oh she could not feed him. And he would beat her for it, or throw stuff. He said so himself. He lost the weight, but as soon as the couple was left to their own devices he gained it all back because he would beat her for noncompliance if not fed enough. And to top it off, he was a smoker. At that weight, lacking oxygen, lighting up as a bad idea.

So what do we charge her with? Overfeeding? Only counts if it is forced feeding. The forced part was the other way around. Bringing him his ciggies that allowed his lungs even less oxygen? Same deal, he chose to light up. The instinct of selfpreservation? She had that. Not an offence though.

I normally would agree with you, but this guy is something else. The way he talks about physical violence and the glazed expression and vague smile he has when doing it, you just know he was that entitled kid in class that bullied everyone and never really grew up.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Oh she could not feed him. And he would beat her for it, or throw stuff. He said so himself. He lost the weight, but as soon as the couple was left to their own devices he gained it all back because he would beat her for noncompliance if not fed enough. And to top it off, he was a smoker. At that weight, lacking oxygen, lighting up as a bad idea.

So what do we charge her with? Overfeeding? Only counts if it is forced feeding. The forced part was the other way around. Bringing him his ciggies that allowed his lungs even less oxygen? Same deal, he chose to light up. The instinct of selfpreservation? She had that. Not an offence though.

I normally would agree with you, but this guy is something else. The way he talks about physical violence and the glazed expression and vague smile he has when doing it, you just know he was that entitled kid in class that bullied everyone and never really grew up.
I always wondered about that when I heard about it.

Remember the thing is they could just as easily order take out to be delivered. What I never understand is..why the fuck do people stay with some one like that? I don't get it. They'd do the person and them selves a favour by walking out on such a relationship, you know? Ahh well..

We get to see first hand what happens with Hamber..and even better if Eric lets the tea spill!

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
This thread seems pertinent as we just reached a conundrum in the bedbound saga.
With D&D Hambo seems eager to show them how of a mobile, fun, wealthy and outgoing gorl she is, so she is more out of the house or moving inside, planning parties and events full of food, for example.
the thing is... all of her activities so far are to eat, or to buy huge amounts of food to eat, she is for sure satisfying all of her desires this past holiday and will probably celebrate till next year with her lovely feeders caring friends.
More movement to eat, more chances of injuries and more calories intake.
But a wild stinky mattress is already in the living room floor...
I'm not sure where are we going... is very complex
Will she now finally buy her own scooty puff???

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
This thread seems pertinent as we just reached a conundrum in the bedbound saga.
With D&D Hambo seems eager to show them how of a mobile, fun, wealthy and outgoing gorl she is, so she is more out of the house or moving inside, planning parties and events full of food, for example.
the thing is... all of her activities so far are to eat, or to buy huge amounts of food to eat, she is for sure satisfying all of her desires this past holiday and will probably celebrate till next year with her lovely feeders caring friends.
More movement to eat, more chances of injuries and more calories intake.
But a wild stinky mattress is already in the living room floor...
I'm not sure where are we going... is very complex
Will she now finally buy her own scooty puff???
Everything she does to try to impress Destiny is beyond pathetic, but I love how Destiny left her for being a gluttonous cunt who screeched and wore clown makeup, and yet Amber is trying to win her back by doing exactly that again. :alog: Amber doesn't deserve to be happy :alog: but I do kind of wish Destiny wanted Amber back, because the Thumbslug would be out on its lazy opportunistic ass with nothing to show for the last three years except obesity and unemployability. Amber is never going to be a human again if she stays with Thumb.

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Amber just got tired and bored with the same old hater shit all the time. Like, "omg she's dying!" 2 years later, still going. Or "She looks like she's decomposing!" Amber puts on makeup and goes shopping. "She's bedbound for sure!" Amber goes on vacation to another city. "She can't even leave the house!" Amber goes to Target and a pizza place. "She has no friends!" Amber never seems to lack for a ride or a conversation, even if she has to pay them.

Not that I care about Ms. Reid any but I do care about the Farms. Be careful. Remember what happened to the original Amber Lynn Reid thread? The mod threw up her hands and quit, Dynastia & Co doxed everybody, and Null shut it down. It was funny but it wasn't pretty.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
Everything she does to try to impress Destiny is beyond pathetic, but I love how Destiny left her for being a gluttonous cunt who screeched and wore clown makeup, and yet Amber is trying to win her back by doing exactly that again.
To be fair, Dana is also a gluttonous clownface, who has really packed on the pounds since meeting Destiny. Destiny likes them landwhale big.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino