Beer - canned, bottled, or served in the skull of the enemy

オウム

Aum
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate hard liquor I just tend to drink drinks fast like drinking a non-alchoholic drink so I usually drink beer to save money/save me a hangover.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
adventures in BOGO six packs!
Goose Island Beer Company Oktober Fest
nice, certainly good for 12 bottles for ten bucks

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
Can we also discuss hard cider here too?

I enjoy hard cider a lot.

Of course, I'm not too big on beer.

I do enjoy Heineken and Miller Lite, but I'm a common man with common tastes.

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
You mean Cider? Its very good in the summer, but it makes you pee way more than beer.
I'm an American, what you guys call cider, we call hard cider.

Namely because we also have apple cider, which is sort of a spiced apple punch that is non-alcoholic. I don't think that is a common drink in Europe.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
I'm an American, what you guys call cider, we call hard cider.

Namely because we also have apple cider, which is sort of a spiced apple punch that is non-alcoholic. I don't think that is a common drink in Europe.
We really have 2 types of cider here in the UK. Cider, available on draught in pubs & bars, often around 5%, which is usually carbonated & traditional "Scrumpy" (or rough) cider, at maybe 7 or 8%, which is usually available mainly in bottles & is cloudy, compared to basic draught cider. It's often still but can sometimes be carbonated. This is one of my favourite Scrumpy ciders.

1567359376929.png

I'm on Stella Artois in bottles tonight. Cheers

• Informative
Reactions: Syaoran Li
E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Just here to shill my favorite beer, Alexander Keith's, primarily their red amber ale but the standard pale ale is great as well.
d364fc8c09aedc3107f70eac394770f4.jpg

It's my go to beer and if we're not exporting it to the states then my country is as gay as people say it is.
Also for taste reference, Guinness is the worst beer I've ever had.

• Informative
Reactions: Damn Near
P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
I'm a stout and porter guy. I like my beer dark, heavy and rich. I'm usually the only person who ends up drinking it with friends as they find both too bitter for their taste (lager guys)

I'm not too picky on brands, as long as it isn't some gutrot I'm good. I'll drink the classic Guinness, Black Butte. Obsidian is good, as well as Elysian. Rogue Ales makes a really good stout as well.

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
I've been resting my liver for a few weeks but I went to a local brewery today for a couple of pints since the weather is decent, they have some IPAs that don't taste like you're gnawing on a pine tree so I tried them before heading home.

Reactions: Damn Near

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Kill the meat, save the metal
kiwifarms.net
Think I've had this before, don't really remember the taste so it must mean I liked it well enough, and pretty cheap too for a six pack of bottled craft beer if I remember right. I've always wanted to try their gimmicky shit like the sriracha beer but not enough to pay 15 odd dollars for it.
It's good. Claims there's sweetness in it balanced by the hops but it's not sweet at all, it's nice. Supposedly based on a maibock and I like bocks. Got a 4 pack of some hoity-toity coffee doppelbock in the fridge right now I haven't cracked yet but it should be good too.

Reactions: オウム 2

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just here to shill my favorite beer, Alexander Keith's, primarily their red amber ale but the standard pale ale is great as well.
View attachment 917868

It's my go to beer and if we're not exporting it to the states then my country is as gay as people say it is.
Also for taste reference, Guinness is the worst beer I've ever had.
That looks really fucking good

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Any suggestions on higher alcohol % beers? I'm no expert but I dig the whole Innis & Gunn line and also La Fin Du Monde is nice.
all Fastenbier from bavaria are pretty good, Salvator is maybe the best, but the others are fine too.

I wish it wasn't so hard to find a good Hefeweizen in the US.
Löwenbräu is easyer to get outside of bavaria. also check the german supermarket like lidl and aldi, they maybe have some oktoberfest deals.(festbier isnt weizen, but its close enough and very nice).
I also dont get why so any people want weizen, Helles is the superior bavarian beer.