Beer - canned, bottled, or served in the skull of the enemy

K. V. Bones

No idea what I'm doing.
kiwifarms.net
at most i'll drink one beer, loosens me up a little, makes it easier to tolerate time consuming things. But my favorite beer is Corona.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
at most i'll drink one beer, loosens me up a little, makes it easier to tolerate time consuming things. But my favorite beer is Corona.
I've seen that in the supermarket sometimes. I should try it.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
So I come to this thread a childish boy who does not like overly bitter beers. I've had one or two that sit well with me, but nothing that makes me go "WOW I want more of that." Am I a lost cause or is there hope for me to find that one beer to make me change my mind?

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I come to this thread a childish boy who does not like overly bitter beers. I've had one or two that sit well with me, but nothing that makes me go "WOW I want more of that." Am I a lost cause or is there hope for me to find that one beer to make me change my mind?
Beer is like anal. If you force it, you won't like it.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Kill the meat, save the metal
kiwifarms.net
So stay away from IPAs and similar. There are some stouts, bocks, etc that are very nice and very light on hoppy bitterness. Blondes are very easy drinkers and very pleasant. This all assumes that you like liquid bread in the first place, though - it's an acquired taste for a reason.

I've tried Corona. It's good but a bit expensive.
Corona's honestly pretty drinkable but I don't like that they use clear bottles. I mean, not that a holster of Corona typically lasts long enough to get skunky, but it just seems like poor form.

Last edited:

Autumnal Equinox

Dance with me, Kiwis!
kiwifarms.net
I've tried Corona. It's good but a bit expensive.
It's alright. It's one of those beers i can't drink without the wedge of lime though.

Tried a Guinness Blonde for the first time the other night. It was eh, they should just stick to stouts. Even then there are better stouts on the market Christ I hope I'm not turning into one of those beer snobs...

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
So stay away from IPAs and similar. There are some stouts, bocks, etc that are very nice and very light on hoppy bitterness. Blondes are very easy drinkers and very pleasant. This all assumes that you like liquid bread in the first place, though - it's an acquired taste for a reason.

Corona's honestly pretty drinkable but I don't like that they use clear bottles. I mean, not that a holster of Corona typically lasts long enough to get skunky, but it just seems like poor form.
I've heard there are flavorful and even semi sweet beers but, as you said I have to be into liquid bread to begin with. Ill keep that advice in mind!

• Winner
Reactions: TalmudSperg

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Corona Familiar is totally the way to go for Coronas. It's got the brown bottle and it's a good couple of pints or so.
Just had some PBR to go with my pub burger. Junk beer with junk burger make a great combination.
I miss back when the Buffalo Wild Wings had draft PBR. If you had the discount card they were like a buck a pint or something appropriately cheap for PBR.