Beer - canned, bottled, or served in the skull of the enemy

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had some beer from a Catholic abbey and it was great. Also had a 95 calorie IPA a bit back and it was surprisingly good, along with the other IPA. I don't really drink IPAs.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
As we approach the holiday season, I must draw everyone's attention the greatest winter beer in the world.

With a 9.2% ABV and a 96% overall rating since 2017, the Hardywood Gingerbread Stout is (arguably because this is beer) the greatest beer for the November/December season.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting mildly concerned that people are genuinely not restocking Corona Familiars in my area because people are dumb as all shit about this year's trendy chinagerm.
dsc_0928_3_1.jpg
rip in peace to my main beer
I'd pour one out, but, yeah.

Pina Colada

Magically delicious!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never really had beer before since it's an acquired taste (and I'm an occasional drinker anyway), but I tried a Corona Extra with friends last night and it was good! Pretty light, but I loved the yeasty aftertaste.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Kill the meat, save the metal
kiwifarms.net
I had some beer from a Catholic abbey and it was great. Also had a 95 calorie IPA a bit back and it was surprisingly good, along with the other IPA. I don't really drink IPAs.
St. Bernardus? Also not big on IPA but I think you don't lose much with low cal IPA, sounds like that goose island stuff.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never really had beer before since it's an acquired taste (and I'm an occasional drinker anyway), but I tried a Corona Extra with friends last night and it was good! Pretty light, but I loved the yeasty aftertaste.
If you liked Corona than you should really try literally any other beer because corona is literally just bottled piss

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Kill the meat, save the metal
kiwifarms.net
Light damaging and skunking the beer, I believe
Lightstruck beer gets pretty bad. If you get Corona on tap it's fairly drinkable all things considered but I don't trust clear bottles. Modelo at least uses brown glass and if you like Mexican beer they're ok. Green glass like Heineken uses is also less than optimal but it's not as bad as clear glass. (Of course, Heineken is also really lackluster as Dutch-origin stuff goes, but some people swear by Heinie.) If the bottles are kept away from light it won't be much of an issue, in theory, but a holster doesn't protect the bottles at all. Cases will shield the bottles from light to a fair extent (meaning it's actually better to just get a case of Corona than buy a holster of it)

Two Hoots is pretty good.
Never had. Regional craft beer?

Robert Sanvagene

Pretend spergs are bullshit autists
kiwifarms.net
My current goto brewski is Coopers XPA. Just like Coopers Original Pale Ale, only with a fuckton of hops and a purple label. Not sure if it's escaped Australia yet, but if it hasn't then it's only a matter of time before it does.

• Informative
Reactions: Damn Near

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Miller genuine draft on a bottle, it's probably Miller's best beer since it does kinda live up to its name of tasting like draft beer and beer general tastes better bottled.

Also i know it's kinda exceptional to admit, but I'm partial to high life, and not because of the taste but at 1.50 for a 32 ounce can where I live it's a bargain. also Budweiser and Coors either works but never that light shit.
You know you're in Florida when your 40 is fucking 32 ounces.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: XYZpdq

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
I was talking about the size, not colloquial term.

Do they still use shitty plastic bottles, or did they go back to glass?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the Corona Familiar (the big ones) offer the dark bottle glass, the better cook of Corona Extra, and they have high turnover so it's a lot fresher than a lot of other beers