Beer - canned, bottled, or served in the skull of the enemy

MetalDeathFish

kiwifarms.net
A few of my go to beers.
1.Guinness- Dark stout that tastes like if coffee and dark chocolate had a baby and it was a damn good one.
2. Sam Adams - for me this is bliss in a bottle. weather its cherry wheat,the boston lager,or the blackberry weiss. This to me is what beer should be;not that bottled fermented horse piss called bud light.
3. Stone Gargoyle Imperial Stout - Guinness if it were Ivan Drago and blacker than my soul.
4. Samul Smiths - usually if i can find it i'll grab it when i can. hard to come by where i live.
5. Killian's Irish Red - a classic,enough said.
6. Most anything from Great Lakes Brewery - Conway's Irish Ale,Edmund Fitzgerald Porter, Elliot Ness Amber, and the most famous Christmas Ale.

Reactions: queerape

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
I like very malty beers. I tried negra modelo lately, and it blews regular modelo out of the water. Heinken is a good lager for easy drinking. Trappist beers like Duchesse are great beers for wine drinkers. But one of the best I've had is one from Canada called Fin Du Monde.

HannibalLecter

kiwifarms.net
I like very malty beers. I tried negra modelo lately, and it blews regular modelo out of the water. Heinken is a good lager for easy drinking. Trappist beers like Duchesse are great beers for wine drinkers. But one of the best I've had is one from Canada called Fin Du Monde.
I usually go for farva beans and a nice chianti but negra modelo is the best of mass market.
Who the hell likes IPA's, Id rather lick a pine cone before that nasty flavor that goes down worse than medicine.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've had drinkable IPAs before but they are never, ever my first choice.
IPAs are fine. What sucks is hipster IPAs that are super hoppy for no really justifiable taste reason. These have become ridiculously popular to the point they're seen as representing the traditional IPA when they're weird hipster shit.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to come in and talk IPAs like a hipster right now but King Sue is fucking amaziballs.

Sadly it's far from cheap. Also any beer with a dinosaur on the can is cool with me.

• Autistic
Reactions: Buttercreamer Pete

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
I don't like Miller Lite, but free beer is free beer.

Here's how to get free Miller Lite on Leap Day

We get a bonus day this year, and best of all, this Leap Day – the first since 2016 – lands on the best day of the week: Saturday. So what better way to celebrate a free 24 hours than with 24 free beers?

Indeed, on Saturday, Feb. 29, Miller will buy you a 24-pack of Miller Lite to help you and your friends (two-dozen beers is a lot a beer, after all) make the most out of your free day.
Saturday is Leap Day! 24 more hours of Miller Time. Keep an eye out Saturday for your 24-Pack on us. pic.twitter.com/J8RJD7XIJe
— Miller Lite (@MillerLite) February 25, 2020
Getting your bonus brews is as easy as enjoying them, too. On Saturday, Miller Lite will post a QR code to its Instagram and Twitter; all you need to do is scan it and submit your receipt from a Leap Day purchase of a 24-pack. Miller will then refund your money via PayPal. And boom: You've got yourself 24 free brews.

So stay tuned to Miller Lite's Instagram and Twitter accounts on Saturday – and then put the phone away and enjoy 24 hours of free day.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
2. Sam Adams - for me this is bliss in a bottle. weather its cherry wheat,the boston lager,or the blackberry weiss. This to me is what beer should be;not that bottled fermented horse piss called bud light.
I really enjoyed drinking Sam Adams when I was in the States. It's a genuinely nice beer.

Speaking of Bud, they've been aggressively shilling it in Europe for the last few months. A lot of billboards and grand opening tier ads in supermarkets. They also sold them for quite extreme discounts almost from the start, a six-pack selling for at least a euro or two cheaper than other major brands. I tried it and while I must say it isn't offensively bad-tasting, that's mainly because it barely tasted of anything. It's easily the weakest beer I've ever had, somehow worse than those cheap festival beers which are literally watered down.

SinEater

kiwifarms.net
I don't generally drink beer, I'm more of a cider drinker, but today I grabbed a Modelo Chelada before heading home and it is pretty weird. It is like drinking carbonated tomato juice.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: XYZpdq

Kornheiser

kiwifarms.net
I picked up a case of Rhinelander in bottles for 8 bucks. It’s pretty good for a lager, but you may have to go to Wisconsin to pick it up. They also make shorties which are 7oz bottles but it’s more expensive.

plgfarts

one fart smeller, he smelt fart
kiwifarms.net
Spotted Cow. A staple in every WI fridge/tavern. A good farmhouse ale.

Old Rasputin. I played a show at a bar and got free drinks all night and ended up drinking waaaaaay too many of these as the night went on.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I picked up a case of Rhinelander in bottles for 8 bucks. It’s pretty good for a lager, but you may have to go to Wisconsin to pick it up. They also make shorties which are 7oz bottles but it’s more expensive.
7 oz are great especially if they have a deposit. They're mildly awkward to clean up but they're perfect to inhale in one chug while doing something else.