Behind The Meme/Normies Salt - NORMIES REEEEEE except completely serious

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Computery Guy

We've come to the end of our time.
kiwifarms.net
So, for those of you who have no fucking idea, Behind The Meme is essentially a bozo on the internet who's sort of a poor man's Know Your Meme. He takes Youtube Memes that've risen in popularity recently, and makes videos explaining their origins and some of their most popular examples.

Here's one. Pretty harmless, right? Some guy just describing a dumb meme so that regular people have an idea what the fuck.

But as we have long noticed, the meme community is a bunch of insular babies who can't stand the idea of not being part of the Super Secret Special Society.

This is just one example of someone unironically going on about Normies, but you can basically find this shit just by eyeballing the dude's comment section.

So, use this thread to discuss autistic manbabies unironically REEEEEing because people that aren't them like memes.

Burgers in the ass

I have 10 of them in my ass pls help
kiwifarms.net
26c.png

behind-the-meme-behind-the-meme-behind-the-dank-memes-16178669.png

First image results for "Behind the meme is a normie"

Dysnomia

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
kiwifarms.net
I'm too old for this shit

Isn't the point of memes to ironically spam them to fill the void of your soul? it makes more sense to me if more people know what a meme is so they can see my cries for help

I guess they're an art form fit for curating now. In other words, pretentious hipster garbage. Move along everybody. Nothing more to see here.

Mongolia

kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered. These basement dwellers say that Behind the Meme is killing memes, but is there any tangible proof of this? EmpLemon mentioned that memes were dying quicker nowadays, but that's probably because of how normified the Internet has become in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.