Being a Bestiary of SJWs Most Foul and Wondrous

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol @Jaimas you got noticed by senpai

:story:

You gotta love that these guys loved proving me right, by the way.

Dan doesn't just upload pedophilia to 8chan, he defends Sarah Nyberg. His first response upon seeing that entry? Own that beta male tag. Props to him for having something resembling self-awareness, but that's still pretty much on-level with winning a "Jerking off to Chris" contest. One only wins because they were the only one who entered and didn't realize it was a honeypot started by @Ass Manager 3000.

Randi basically proved this through OAPI, which is literally little more than an overtly elaborate money-laundering scheme to avoid her having enough income that her litany of creditors (of which there are dozens) don't have the ability to seize her fucking assets. Also by getting kicked out of FreeBSD and proving that they have zero patience for their failure.

Flamesoul the Diabolical

dumb
kiwifarms.net
There's actually a few different subspecies of SJW on Tumblr and Twitter, some worse than others. Here's a guide on them. See if you can spot different subspecies of them in the wild!

TYPE 1: Cultural Hegemonist

Premier Example: Alex Lifschitz
Other Examples: Brianna Wu, Silverstring Media
I covered this earlier. These are where the central "soul" of the SJWs lie. They are a longstanding tradition, they've been around for generations, and though it's easy to blame locations or political ideology for their origins, that isn't the case. Make no mistake: These people are nonpartisan, and they trend left because it's convenient, nothing more. For these people, everything they do is about leaving their own personal stamp on the greater whole of the world itself. As such, they attach to any cause they feel is useful - not out of a desire to help, but out of a desire to have control over what is and isn't culture. Many of these people are older, and almost invariably, quite wealthy as a rule. Thus, their goal is not personal enrichment, but rather to have control they do not currently possess, a desire to be able to say what is and isn't cultural or artistic. Many times, the goal is actually economic, as is the case for Feminist Frequency.

These people are inevitably incapable of ever ceding their position to common sense - their egos will not allow them. If they have to drag everyone else into the abyss with them, so be it. Almost without exception, they are incapable of the sort of empathy necessary to genuinely devote themselves to something. It's a cynical ploy to pay lip-service, and nothing more.

TYPE 2: Cult Leader
Premier Example: Vade
Other Examples: Gloria Steinem
These are the primary attack-line SJWs. They may believe in a given cause, and do so legitimately, but they've adopted the tactics of type 1 and the same cynical manipulation techniques. For these people, the goal is less leaving their stamp on society as it is personal control of others. To this end, this sub-type of SJW will either form a group or join an existing one and claw his/her way to the top of it, so as to gain a position of authority. Once insulated in this leadership position, this manipulator begins to control as many aspects of his followers' lives as possible. Most Type 2s prefer to remain in the background as much as possible - even ones with a big public presence like Vade tend to keep it subdued.

The comparatively small numbers involved in an SJW cult of personality means that this subtype of SJW has tighter control of their followers than the Type 1's can claim to have, which in no small part is why Type 2s are found working for Type 1s, Type 4s, or the rare Type 5. Their followers obey their commands, which they find extremely satisfying. However, once they've indulged their initial rush, they typically quickly grow bored. As such, they start flexing their muscle, ordering around followers for the sake of ordering them around and slaking their own need for obedience. The one saving grace of the Type 2 is that they fear exposure; they prefer to operate quietly and in echo chambers. Sometimes, rarely, a Type 2 (or their minions) realizes they've been used and wakes up. If and when this happens, they're often targetted by their former associates with unusual fervor. Other times, new information forces them to contextualize, and they can sometimes become better people for it. It all depends on whether or not their own vices gert the better of them.

TYPE 3: Extremist

Premier Example: Geordie Tait
Other Examples: The Angry Aussie
These motherfuckers are often insane. Demonstrably so. But that's not how they see themselves. The Type 3 is an SJW with dedication. She considers herself one of the faithful and loyal who have never questioned the righteousness of the cause. She sees himself as a champion of all that is good and right, seeking out and punishing the wicked and those who have offended his morality, often at the behest of others above her. Others loyal to the cause view her as an ugly necessity - a hero who "gets shit done" through threats and intimidation. They are, simply put, fanatics. They are gleefully used as Stochastic Terrorists by the Type 1s and 2s, who will happily use them to construct narratives pleasant to them whilst quietly distancing themselves from the errant Type 3. If a Type 3 goes completely off-the-rails, as we saw with Geordie Tait, they'll eventually be completely disavowed.

The bulk of the worst offensives you see conducted against causes contrary to the SJWs is from these folks. They have no conscience over what they do, and will happily lie, false-flag, and send death threats. These people generally cannot be reasoned with.

TYPE 4: Profiteer
Premier Example: Randi Harper
Other Examples: Zoe Quinn, Laurelai Bailey
This opportunistic mercenary is the Remora of the SJW world, attaching themselves to bigger causes - the likes of the Type 1s, and 5s - to profit from their activities. The Type 4 is considered a scumbag even by scumbag standards - their whole purpose for being in the fray is to make themselves look better and to earn some shekels - either literally, or through personal capital. Once established, usually by helping another, more important SJW with their service, they seek to profit further from it. Sometimes, this is the end of it, but only rarely...

A lot of them have even bigger designs - like the Type 2, the Type 4 is a skilled manipulator who controls the lives of others. Unlike the Type 2, however, who prefers to remain in the shadows, the Type 4 thrives in the public arena. Usually by providing a useful purpose or service, they make themselves necessary, but have chosen, specifically, to help specific individuals in "the movement" because of their positions of authority. The Type 4 nudges them, and through them, influences a lot, despite not technically being in charge of anything beyond the service they provide.

These people are despised the nanosecond their true nature becomes known, and are outright hated once they make themselves a problem. They're especially loathed by the Type 1s and Type 5s. Type 2s consider Type 4s an ideological enemy, and they often will fight if exposed to one another.

TYPE 5: Utopian
Premier Example: Erik Kolacek
This individual is a rarity amongst SJWs in that they genuinely give a shit and are usually quite well-informed... To a degree. Of all the various SJWs, this is the breed, other than the Type 6, most willing to have discourse insofar as an SJW is concerned, and they move accordingly. However, their goal is still traditionally what we consider to be SJW - they want to eradicate certain points of view contrary to their own. Rather like Oscar Wilde once said, these people want a Tyranny for the benefit of all involved. They may hate what they do, but they see it as an unpleasant necessity to achieve their idealized world. Others, like Jessica Valenti, are fucking insane and often contradictory towards what they want, but won't stop talking about how they intend to better the world.

They can periodically be reasoned with, occasionally to a surprising degree, on occasion, but at no point should you ever turn your back on one.

TYPE 6: Cannon Fodder
Premier Example: Pretty much everyone in SocJus not in the first five categories or the following three
These people are not given this title out of respect, but rather how the other types see them. They are useful idiots, asses to fill seats, people to act as placeholders, sheep to be fleeced and patreon clients to be milked. They are expendable assets, in the eyes of the above. They have no real authority - they're one screaming voice in the echo-chamber, individually meaningless but when paired with others they form the bulk of a SocJus offensive.

These are the SJWs most-likely to "wake up" eventually to bullshit, since they have the least personal investment and are the ones with the least vested interest in remaining exploited, but they can be surprisingly recalcitrant.

TYPE 7: Token Males
Premier Example: Dan Olson
Other Examples: David Gallant
These are the saddest component of the SJW group: the males of the movement who are solely there as part of their sole breeding strategy. By far, the lowest of the low, they are surprisingly vehement in their offensives, mostly because this is their sole recourse of getting someone to fuck date. They're constantly having to push the envelope to prove themselves to their so-called SJW overlords, and are invariably attached to one of the other types. Traditionally, this is a Type 4, 5, or 6, but type 1s and 2s aren't unheard of. Note that they don't actually have to be successful at it - just so long as they're willing white knights who are willing to do the same kind of bullshit the Type 6s are. The worst of the lot are the ones like Todd in the Shadows or Dan Olson, which blend shades of Type 4 with the Type 7 archetype.

They are likely to leave the nanosecond they realize they can do better.

Type 8: Harridan (Thanks @Yaoi Huntress Earth)
Premier Example: #BlackLivesMatter Protestors during the Sanders Rally
Other examples: Go Make Me a Sandwich, Most animal rights protesters
The Harridan is the shrieking, angry, hate-filled counterpart of the Type 3. Like the Extremist, the Harridan is a useful idiot who is there to do the bidding of almighty SocJus and won't think twice about savaging her allies for being backsliders. The difference between the Type 3 and Type 8 is a matter of approach; Harridans always move with a flock of other SJWs - traditionally, other Type 8s. A flock hunter, this beast thrives on raw aggression, unchecked and unfocused - a pebble in an avalanche. Type 3s, traditionally, are lone wolves. They may say what many SJWs deep down really think, but they are usually self-aware enough to know they don't control narrative outside the hugbox. The Type 8, contrastingly, simply doesn't care, and is so aggressive and hostile that they will engage in any area with every ounce of bile they can muster.

Correspondingly, Type 8s are virtually harmless alone - but they become devastating in groups, as they become more and more aggressive and direct the more their numbers wax. Essentially bringing their Echo Chamber with them, they descend upon something they wish to co-opt, and, through the tactics of a lynchmob, take it over. Any opposition, be it Law Enforcement, simple physical barriers, or other attendees, will be treated as an accomplice to the target's crimes and treated as such. Siezing the mic and dominating the discussion is the objective, and fuck anyone who gets in the way.

The Harridan's tactics vary, but will always focus on stealing away attention; they will do so in every fashion from simply making asses of themselves for attention en masse, to getting literally into people's face and screaming, humiliating their hated targets in public events. The law and the target's possible innocence are irrelevant to the Harriden; to her, there is no justice like angry mob justice. Fittingly, as is the case for most SJWs, they will claim oppression if in any way opposed.

TYPE 9: Self-Redemptionists (Thanks @Yaoi Huntress Earth)
Premier Examples: Hannibal the Victor, Tatsuya Ishida
Other Examples: Amon Ra, Steve Shives
When we covered the male feminists in the Type 7s, we really only covered the surface, because there is a darker and far sadder aspect to them. That aspect is the Type 9, a subset of male feminist that has a very personal, often depressing, reason for backing Feminism - that they hate themselves for their misdeeds - be they real or be they imagined. This particular category is broad-reaching, with far more implications than many others on this list, and as such, a general breakdown is required.

The Self-Redemptionist is in this movement out of either penance, a desire to bury their own sins, or out of being so ground down by other SJWs that they have lost the will and capacity to maintain their own agency. Amon Ra, of Atheism+ fame, is a centerpiece of the first, wherein he seeks to push Feminism out of a genuine belief that he's done wrong by being "problematic" in the past, being guilty of wrongthink. Others, far more tragically, are simply there by virtue of not having the strength to fight any longer; Steve Shives, once a respected member of the Atheism community, became a full-fledged SJW due to his wife essentially emotionally abusing him, to the point where he can't even enjoy things without them being dubbed microaggressions by his wife. In many cases, these people have been so abused that they apologize openly for things they have not done and so as to be free of the stigma of being "problematic," they now serve the rest of the movement.

But this is not the case for all of them, and by far the most horrid and dangerous versions of this subspecies are the ones who've actually done things wrong - to the point of extensive and disturbing criminal records. Perhaps there is no better example of this particular sub-type than HannibalTheVictor13, a notoriously aggressive SJW who repeatedly threatened Thunderf00t's life for criticizing Anita Sarkeesian, and, fittingly enough, is a convicted sex offender and abuser. He's far from the only example of this, and you can effectively make a rule of logic that the more aggressive the male feminist, the more likely it is that they are secretly harboring a past that they are in no way proud of.

In all cases, this category of SJW fights for their conscience, or because they believe their conscience mandates it. All-too-often,this means that to mitigate their sins - real and imagined - and to simply appease those that they care about, they have become a sad shell of the people they once were, now serving only as one more vector of attack.

Critical Closing Notes: Under no circumstances, make the mistake of thinking that the SJWs are all inherently corrupt, stupid, or zealous. Yes - a great number of their leadership are, but that doesn't mean that there's not a lot of people who aren't genuinely wanting to help, to be useful or to help contribute to something greater. Bear in mind the story of Awesomeman, a GG supporter who attacked by a well-meaning but misguided 16-year-old who was told she had to attack him in order to be a good feminist. There are smart, even brillaint people amongst the SJWs, many of them quite good in their own right - but they've been openly misled by the corrupt and the power-hungry, who hope to exploit their hard work and sacrifice.
Thank you for having created this thread, it's almost a year old and sadly, still incredibly accurate.
I must say, I used to be a type 6 and it does describe how I was; thankfully, I have been able to wake up and discover how much of a monster I'd become and how horrendous feminism has been lately. This forum has helped me to become a better person, and I'm incredibly grateful for it.
On another note, I've done a bit of research in the past, and discovered that feminism is actually a cycle. This viciousness in the movement is not new at all. Here's a transcript I found via Google from Think Tank, a show that was on PBS in the 90s (yes, you heard me, the goddamn NINETIES): http://www.pbs.org/thinktank/transcript132.html

女鬼

人就是鬼、鬼就是人。
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I must say, I used to be a type 6 and it does describe how I was; thankfully, I have been able to wake up and discover how much of a monster I'd become and how horrendous feminism has been lately. This forum has helped me to become a better person, and I'm incredibly grateful for it.
How many times now have you been told to hide your powerlevel?

On another note, I've done a bit of research in the past, and discovered that feminism is actually a cycle. This viciousness in the movement is not new at all. Here's a transcript I found via Google from Think Tank, a show that was on PBS in the 90s (yes, you heard me, the goddamn NINETIES): http://www.pbs.org/thinktank/transcript132.html
Feminism predates tumblr and the SJW movement by more than a century. It's not hard to find criticism of feminism from the eighteen nineties.

IMHO, the problem with SJWs isn't nevessarily that they embrace feminism, which is a complex ideology that has its nuances.
It's that they have a completely skewed, extremist view of feminism (much like the rest of their politics) and that they use abusive mob tactics to enforce said views.

Last edited:

Dork Of Ages

Get out of my sight, inferior!
kiwifarms.net
Bravo @Jaimas excellent work!

Also, our old friend Toddy boy waded in:

Is it possible to be doing something wrong when you're not doing it right in the first place? Also, poor literacy is kewl.

Lol anti-semitism. Using a term that is currently popular to mean money in a perjoative way is not necessarly anti-semitism because it comes from Israel. It would be as ridiculous as being "anti-Briton" if people used pound sterlings to mean the same thing

Last edited:

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bravo @Jaimas excellent work!

Also, our old friend Toddy boy waded in:

Is it possible to be doing something wrong when you're not doing it right in the first place? Also, poor literacy is kewl.

Did retard-boy just call the list Anti-Semitic for the phrase "earning some shekels?"

When his faction of choice is guilty of:

* Anti-Semitism, especially that which is occurring on-campus?
* The apologia over the Euro Migrant Crisis?

Holy shit, man. At this rate I'll have triggered as many of these unpleasant fucks as Dynastia.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to SJW World, where complaining about sticks and stones breaking your bones is "skeletal privilege" that you need to check, but words can and will (cause you to threaten to) kill you.

YOU CANT FUCKING BLEND A FUCKING SKELETON YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THE MEDIA'S HATRED OF SKELETONS. I'M NEVER USING A FUCKING BLENDER AGAIN.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did exceptional individual-boy just call the list Anti-Semitic for the phrase "earning some shekels?"
I had to read what you wrote four times before I saw anything that could be construed as being even remotely connected to Jews. I know these people are famous for seeing stuff that isn't there but this is just pathetic.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did exceptional individual-boy just call the list Anti-Semitic for the phrase "earning some shekels?"

When his faction of choice is guilty of:

* Anti-Semitism, especially that which is occurring on-campus?
* The apologia over the Euro Migrant Crisis?

Holy shit, man. At this rate I'll have triggered as many of these unpleasant fucks as Dynastia.

They'll over-react to things that might be considered anti-semitic if you squint your eyes and completely ignore anti-semitism when it's blatant.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Another SJW I've noticed is...

The Bully
Example: Bonita Timble
Other Examples: Some of the Melissa Click advocates
Known for their smugness and smirks, The Bully's main reason for joining any cause is for the chance to push others around and cause trouble. Unlike the Harridan who is dedicated to the cause and uses screaming and hostility to get their point across, Bullies are more interested in power and are more subdued in their aggression against others.

Bullies have two kinds of attack methods: single victim or groups. With the former, (s)he will gang up on the victim (usually with at least one cronny) and use the methods of a middle school bully. When it comes to the later, bullies will take a subordinate role which allows them to have at least some job above simple chanting or yelling. This allows them to have some power and the chance to go after those that are trying to escape or ignore the situation.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another SJW I've noticed is...

The Bully
Example: Bonita Timble
Other Examples: Some of the Melissa Click advocates
Known for their smugness and smirks, The Bully's main reason for joining any cause is for the chance to push others around and cause trouble. Unlike the Harridan who is dedicated to the cause and uses screaming and hostility to get their point across, Bullies are more interested in power and are more subdued in their aggression against others.

Bullies have two kinds of attack methods: single victim or groups. With the former, (s)he will gang up on the victim (usually with at least one cronny) and use the methods of a middle school bully. When it comes to the later, bullies will take a subordinate role which allows them to have at least some job above simple chanting or yelling. This allows them to have some power and the chance to go after those that are trying to escape or ignore the situation.

I'll need to observe some more of this species in the wild for research purposes. I may have more insight to give if so.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anthony Burch confirmed Type IX.

anthonytypeixsjwburch.jpg

He also apparently used to work for a "men's magazine," which he's ashamed of to this day.

I should go digging more on early Cuxter. I bet what's out there is really funny.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I'll need to observe some more of this species in the wild for research purposes. I may have more insight to give if so.
You can usually see them in the background, smirking and laughing about it. (Take the footage from the UK branch of BLM where a girl is smiling and laughing as a reporter is interviewing her as she lays on the ground, blocking traffic). They don't care that much about the cause except that they get attention and push their limits on what they get away with.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can usually see them in the background, smirking and laughing about it. (Take the footage from the UK branch of BLM where a girl is smiling and laughing as a reporter is interviewing her as she lays on the ground, blocking traffic). They don't care that much about the cause except that they get attention and push their limits on what they get away with.

I've encountered several of this species. Adding tactical data and analysis.