being friends my with ex.... (10/1/2019) -

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't care anymore. That makes me so happy!
tenor.gif

She knows we'll talk shit no matter what she does, so she's showing what she truly eats! Which means hopefully what comes next is her admitting her true weight. Yeah, call me optimistic but tbh I see this as a great start to her deciding to embrace her early death and status as a laughing stock rather than not post online until she has her shit together, both mental and physical.
ETA:
I'm not celebrating her life being messed up. I'm celebrating that if she has chosen that route she seems to be caring less and less what we see. Or maybe she's still high off Destiny's presence.

Last edited:

Tampon Head

kiwifarms.net
disgusting.png

That baked potato dish...wow. Absolutely disgusting. No wonder she goes out to eat all the time, I would too if I had to eat that slop.

Also even though she showed her bigger shower, does that even matter if there's no stool? I didn't see a shower stool when she showed it, so there's no way she's using that shower if it requires standing up.
dumpster fire.png

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 955256
That baked potato dish...wow. Absolutely disgusting. No wonder she goes out to eat all the time, I would too if I had to eat that slop.

Also even though she showed her bigger shower, does that even matter if there's no stool? I didn't see a shower stool when she showed it, so there's no way she's using that shower if it requires standing up.
View attachment 955258
Salsa on an over baked potato, sad wilting green beans, and a processed turkey burger. I wonder how long after eating that she sent Thumbtard for Mickey D’s.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many hours did Becky have to spend scrubbing so Hamber could film that brief shower shot for us :story:

Also, when she puts on makeup she looks even more like a corpse. Becky needs to hook up the horse trailer and haul her back to sephora. It's time to get rematched hunty
Going on about being friends with Destiny at the end, I can't believe how bad the raccoon eyes have gotten. I mean, dark circles UNDER your eyes are one thing. But she has dark circles around her entire eyes now. Of course, you don't see it in the beginning with make-up and in the bright sunlight, but slide to the end and check it out.

Raccoon eyes
Hand in hand with preorbital dark circles is periorbital puffiness, or saggy bags below the eyes. Allergies, excessive salt consumption, and diseases like the flu cause fluid to build up below the eyes. The saggy bags exert more pressure on the skin and blood vessels which surround the eyes making dark circles appear even more prominent. That’s for young people. As with dark circles, many old people get periorbital puffiness no matter what.
Nothing comes close, however, to periorbital ecchymosis, also known as “raccoon eyes” or “panda eyes”. This condition typically occurs when a person suffers a nasty blow to the head, and the resulting skull fracture or ruptured meninges causes blood to flood the soft tissue around the eyes. Sometimes cancer may be involved. Raccoon eyes are serious business and require urgent medical attention which often leads to surgery.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Becky is so beyond over Amber, you can practically see the disgust in her eyes.

Intimate comes out of ambers mouth like "intimint" is the fat mouth preventing her from pronouncing things correctly, or does she just think it's kyoot to mispronounce things? Yes, I get that she's dumb as a box of rocks, but it's even basic words she fumbles.

ContinuityLynn is a complete failure. Note the excessive lip gloss in her destiny friendship rant till about 8:20, and then again starting at about 9:20. No gloss in between. She must have decided that her rant wasn't ranty enough and went back for an extra minute of redundant blather.

And, finally, again she (probably purposely) misses the point. People weren't annoyed that she spent nearly 50 on wommart earrings, they were flabbergasted that she managed to spend so much on cheap tat. It's like when someone tells you they spent $20 at taco bell. Nobody is annoyed or is vilifying her for still being friends with Destiny. It's that she flirts, gifts money, and shows how much she is still desperate for her. That's not a friendship it's an obsession and THAT is what people think should annoy becky!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino