being friends my with ex.... (10/1/2019) -

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't wearing the same bra for months on end negate a lot of the effort of showering? That shit probably has mold growing in it by now.
Months? Try years.

Amber said:
I just want you guys to know that Becky's friends with her exes destiny is friends with more than just me regarding her exes Dana is friends with exes and the font just a lesbian thing it's not just a gay thing it just happens like when you have a mature breakup okay
Yeah, Amber, lots of people are friends with their exes and it has nothing to do with whether they're gay or straight. Also, water is wet, the sky is blue, and Amber is fat.

Last edited:

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
I did think of this a while ago

Eric and Ricky have to share the same toilet with a 600 lb woman, the horror

Becky has to too, but she's trashy as hell and probably has many other sick fetishes since she finds women like Amber attractive, so I don't think she minds
Amber probably has waterfalls of brown pouring outta her ass every time she shits, knowing how she eats. I bet it's like an hour-long project for her.

Amber spends longer on dumping ass than she spends on her vlogs.

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
oh my god this bitch is PRESSED about that comment.

she had to stop herself from talking about "mature breakups" because she knows aint shit been mature about any of hers. dusty left you for a grandma and still talks shit about how you dress worse.

also lol at the shit about how they all pay rent there. you know she's really just saying that becky doesn't pay shit and if they did break up big al is gonna fuckin plant. good luck getting rid of her. this is probably why becky acts all sullen around her, im sure she never lets becks forget who pays the bills.

its kind of hilarious to me that she constantly uses this "other youtubers" thing like everyone who watches her also watches a million other youtubers? and holy shit that list of names she rattled off. who the fuck are those people? who has time to watch all of that if you're not a fuckin bedbound susie with no plans to shower that day.

Speaking of shower, i'm 100% convinced she does not use the guys' shower but rather is just demonstrating that yes, there is a shower she can fit in at the house in which she resides. take that.

and lmao at "becky and i bolth is watcheeen are you smarter than a 5th grader" no one would ever assume you were, pal. i think her 'watcheeeen' is definitely a troll but she fails to realize how absolutely fucked her syntax is anyways. and who fucking binge watches shows like that?

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily related to this vid, but ine thing that gives me a feeling of dread and discomfort is when Hamber coos over mundane, lame, nothing-ass shit and says how amazing it is. I cannot explain my visceral reaction, but she will look at a makeup tube, a plastic folder, a shoebox, some fucking dollar store mug, and go "This is SO CUTE YOUGUYS...OHMYGOD." I want to vomit, break things, leave the country.
I feel attacked lmao

• Dislike
Reactions: literally low-key

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
You know, if I thought for one goddamned second that the dinner sichyashun she showed was all she ate that night, I'd say fair play. That's not bad at all. Not something I'd necessarily eat, but the portions are relatively under control.

However, we all know that's not all she ate. We know this because, contrary to what our gorl thinks, we know her. So she ate tempura which she considers not deep fried...sis. *sigh* and then she ate this and that's it. Sure, Jan. I wish it was all she ate. That would be a great step in the right direction, but I don't believe it for a second. I refuse to believe she isn't hitting the binge train hard after the time with Dusty and all the drama with the Williams clan.
Uh, leevin my betest life in the Desert Southwest, people put salsa on all kinds of stuff. I love it on eggs. But to your question - NO. I've never seen anyone put salsa on a freakin' baked potato, even here in the Land of 10,000 Salsas. Cheddar? Check. Bacon? Check. Sour Cream? Check. Green Onion? Check. Butter/salt pepper? Check. Salsa? No way, Jose!
It's an old fatty trick. I can remember folks doing it who were on Weight Watchers in place of butter or sour cream. They didn't dump the entire jar on it, but a gorl needs her sodium.

Last edited:

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
I know Al's not interested but dollar tree has some hand washing brushes to get under nails in really kyuuuute colors. They're good for people who do gardening and get the dirt really ground into hands and nails.

I would totally rather eat with hands filthy from garden dirt than whatever fecal tainted dead skin cell "dirt" is under Al's nails though.

Dog Prom 3D

I’m going to treat myself to a new penis!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is putting salsa on a baked potato a thing? Do people actually do that? What kinda Pinterest bs is this
Southwestern or "tex-mex" baked potatoes are a thing and they're pretty good if you aren't an idiot. Properly baked potato topped with some seasoned ground beef, crumbled queso fresco, pico de gallo, sour cream, green onions and a dash of taco seasoning. The only people who drown a baked potato in salsa are people like Amber, who cannot abide tasting anything but lard, fat, sugar or salt. It looked like she dumped a bottle of chunky ketchup on it.

Her meals are so grim. You know how little kids will always choose McDonalds or pizza over anything Mom makes? Amber never left that way of thinking so she sees no merit in cooking nice meals because what's the point if Taco Bell or Subway tastes better than home food. Home food is what you eat when Becky's being a bitch and refusing to fetch those cheesy tots from BK or when you want orange chicken but have 48 hours before the next YT check hits and you're forced to find the canned beans and the potatoes moldering at the back of the fridge.

I guess all of this is by way of saying yes, some people put a bottle of salsa and nothing else on their potatoes because they're assholes, that Amber will die in a restaurant chair and that the coroner who has to autopsy Amber's carcass will never eat at the Chinese Buffet again.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
You know, if I thought for one goddamned second that the dinner sichyashun she showed was all she ate that night, I'd say fair play. That's not bad at all. Not something I'd necessarily eat, but the portions are relatively under control.

However, we all know that's not all she ate. We know this because, contrary to what our gorl thinks, we know her. So she ate tempura which she considers not deep fried...sis. *sigh* and then she ate this and that's it. Sure, Jan. I wish it was all she ate. That would be a great step in the right direction, but I don't believe it for a second. I refuse to believe she isn't hitting the binge train hard after the time with Dusty and all the drama with the Williams clan.

It's an old fatty trick. I can remember folks doing it who were on Weight Watchers in place of butter or sour cream. They didn't dump the entire jar on it, but a gorl needs her sodium.
She uses a lot of old fatty tricks, to no avail. "Frying" with water instead of fat, for example, and using 10,000 seeesoneens.

There is another element to this, though. I personally like a spoonful of salsa on a baked potato -- with a sprinkle of shredded cheese and a dab of sour cream. I also grew up eating ice cream with a splash of m.ilk on it.

AL just does everything wrong. When you buy a potato that come pre-wrapped in cellophane, microwave it until it's mush, and then dump an entire jar of (store-bought, high-sodium) salsa on top, it's disgusting. When you fill a serving bowl with the fattiest, sugariest ice cream you can find and then pour half a gallon of m.ilk on top (and I'm guessing it wasn't low-fat m.ilk, since she was so traumatized by being given that in the shelter) then it's beyond gross.

She takes quirky or inventive food ideas (which, fair enough, might not be everyone's cup of tea) and makes them inedible. Then eats a ton of inedible food using the excuse that it's "hulthy".

It's like she wants to be unsatisfied and summon the binge monster. On the other hand, I'm not sure she has any sense of the food she's eating, other than volume and fat/salt/sugar content. That's all that really matters to her.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Well it's one of those skinny legend tips you'd see in a corny women's magazine, to use salsa instead of sour cream or butter on your baked potato. I don't think many people actually do it though, because it's probably a disgusting salt bomb alongside her salty canned green beans and salty processed whatever-that-is patty. 🤢

You know she ate two whole pizzas right after filming that, anyway.
I've seen people put fat free ranch on baked potatoes. I tasted it once. VILE. Utterly vile. I think normal people on the weight loss train would cope with just salt and pepper rather than put salsa on their potato. That is narsty. And to think I squished up my face over people putting ketchup on eggs.

Chicken Morris

Dayum!
kiwifarms.net
I've seen people put fat free ranch on baked potatoes. I tasted it once. VILE. Utterly vile. I think normal people on the weight loss train would cope with just salt and pepper rather than put salsa on their potato. That is narsty. And to think I squished up my face over people putting ketchup on eggs.
Y’all listen I only ever heard of people putting chili on a baked sweet potato (which is pretty good)

I can’t face these atrocities. Fat free ranch? Wtf!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino