being friends my with ex.... (10/1/2019) -

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
DC4L.exe has stopped working due to screeching like an autistic r.etard at the fucking CHUNKY TOMATO salsa on the baked potato consumed by someone who HATES TOMATOES.

Standing by for my puzzle pieces, alarm clocks, top hats and trash cans because damn it, my brain can't process anything anymore after seeing that bullshit.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
As a child of the 90s, I'm surprised Amber hasn't talked about putting pizza and/or taco flavored ranch dressing on her baked potatoes.

View attachment 955810
About ninety percent of that 90's Box was a total mystery to her tho, lmao. She was mystified and confused by the highbrow, difficult concepts like graphic pattern on cup.

Being alive during the 90's doesn't mean shit to Amber. She was too busy pouting into a mirror and stuffing her face with stolen lunches to notice your pizza potatoes.

Maliboujie2.0

kiwifarms.net
I’d love to know why AL and Krystal aren’t friends anymore. I am just assuming since she didn’t make a fuss over their usual holiday gift exchange this past yea

Amber probably has waterfalls of brown pouring outta her ass every time she shits, knowing how she eats. I bet it's like an hour-long project for her.

Amber spends longer on dumping ass than she spends on her vlogs.
Wiping is probably an hour long project too, this Is probably what she means when she has had a busy day

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
DC4L.exe has stopped working due to screeching like an autistic r.etard at the fucking CHUNKY TOMATO salsa on the baked potato consumed by someone who HATES TOMATOES.

Standing by for my puzzle pieces, alarm clocks, top hats and trash cans because damn it, my brain can't process anything anymore after seeing that bullshit.
No top hats here. The thing is about her not liking tomatoes is, Amber doesn't hate or love or like or dislike anything. She probably said she 'hates' tomatoes in a moment where she wasn't immediately craving tomato, but if she was hongry (which is every second of the day)? She'd happily eat them. That's just to be expected of her fat ass at this point.
But putting chunky salsa on a plain baked potato and calling it "sooo gud"...yeah I think that's got us all reasonably triggered. Even after seeing all her nasty soups and botched recipes, that was too far.

On MSHPL a woman much much smaller than Amber had to waddle from the toilet chair to bend over the bed while her husband/carer got all up in her ass with wipes and gloved hands. If this isn't what Becky is doing for Amber then she's not clean. PeriodT
I disagree, and in fact it's very haydur-ish of you to assume Becky cleans her ass with gloves and wipes like that. She most certainly does it with bare hands and napkins.

edit: im a widdle doubleposter uwu

Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I’d love to know why AL and Krystal aren’t friends anymore. I am just assuming since she didn’t make a fuss over their usual holiday gift exchange this past yea
I've also been wondering what happened with her and krystle since krystle was her bffffffff. I've been picking through the original thread starting at the beginning (and am now at the sleeping over at Rafe's era) and was hoping I'd learn of some falling with krystle out at some point. In fact, I was really only just continuing in the hope of getting a "where are they now" update about Krystle since my hopes of spilled tea about her friendship w sharla was dashed, and I already know what destiny is doing now.

Someone confirmed that Amberlynn spends hours at a time in the bathroom, so yeah.

It might've been Rafe, because for a time she was in daycare at Rafe's house. Or it might've been Cora (Destiny's sister). I can't remember.
Wasn't that also one of the reasons she lost her super secret government-not-government job? She was spending like 20 minutes every hour in the bathroom and managers had to go in there and fetch her.

No top hats here. The thing is about her not liking tomatoes is, Amber doesn't hate or love or like or dislike anything. She probably said she 'hates' tomatoes in a moment where she wasn't immediately craving tomato, but if she was hongry (which is every second of the day)? She'd happily eat them. That's just to be expected of her fat ass at this point.
But putting chunky salsa on a plain baked potato and calling it "sooo gud"...yeah I think that's got us all reasonably triggered. Even after seeing all her nasty soups and botched recipes, that was too far.
I thought the reason she hated pizza was because she didn't like tomato sauce, at least that's what she explained when she was caught cooing over an alfredo sauce pizza. But then she does love ketchup per her slop soup recipes (gag), and we've seen her put chopped tomatoes in, also. Amber can't keep her lahs and excuses straight.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
So, from what I gathered in this incredibly boring video is a theory: Amber was filming Eric and Rickie's bathroom, which is separate from their bedroom which means that Amber and Becky have the master bedroom (tbh, I've always been a little confused about the house's floor plan), I think. So before Amber moved in Becky had the master? That doesn't make sense, the fags would because there's two of them. But what if Amber, along with the den, wanted the master for her and Becky? I know she wasn't making as much money 2+ years ago, but it had to be more than what Rickie was walking away with from the chicken slaughterhouse. I think Amber, with her shekels, booted the boys from the bed and bath into Becky's old room. I could be wrong, of course, and yes, this whole post is very autistic.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I've also been wondering what happened with her and krystle since krystle was her bffffffff. I've been picking through the original thread starting at the beginning (and am now at the sleeping over at Rafe's era) and was hoping I'd learn of some falling with krystle out at some point. In fact, I was really only just continuing in the hope of getting a "where are they now" update about Krystle since my hopes of spilled tea about her friendship w sharla was dashed, and I already know what destiny is doing now.
I think that Krystle not being Amber's friend anymore is probably one of the few normal, non toxic things that have happened to her.

They live in different states, didn't see each other often, Amber's only topics are food and YouTube (confirmed by Rafe)... after a while you just stop visiting, then calling, then texting, and sometimes you don't even realize it.

Of course with Amber we notice because she has been using every single detail of her private life to gain money (and weight) for the past five years, and her declarations are so comical it's almost impossible to forget them, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had a calm, adult, not interesting fall out.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
I know she wasn't making as much money 2+ years ago, but it had to be more than what Rickie was walking away with from the chicken slaughterhouse
Well she is (for now), but Ricky has 2 things working to his advantage. 1) a steady salary and 2) a consistent commodity to maintain his job. Amber’s YT checks might be fat now, but that number could drop tomorrow and never return. Her “career” is on borrowed time.

Also, I’ve learned a lot about chicken processing and the Kentucky economy today...

Lioness

SONICHU QUOTE
kiwifarms.net
Funny, she cakes the fags shower and Eric scrubs it in his "cleaning" videos.... He loves to pickup balls of hair mixed with old shit from his shower drain, Imagine how their toilet smells because of her.
She must be paying the full rent at this point to get away with this kind of shit.
Not to mention with hair her length, even a few strands in the drain or floating around the house seem so much worse. Also hair past the hips can wind up shedding right into the buttcrack and vag of a normal sized woman - Amber must end up with entire hairballs wedged in her rolls and creases, let alone her stinkholes. She'd need help digging them out.

RemoveKebab

Fat Shaming is Haram
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20191001-215025_YouTube.jpg

This picture has so much going on situation type deal. We see Necky inquisitvely looking at the dead fly (Amber: What the hay-ack?), like a caveman observing fire for the first time. We also have the Deftones horse with the beautiful sunset where you dream of better things.

The horse is trying to run off the shirt to escape the hell it is witnessing.

MaryZiggy

kiwifarms.net
Hamber is so oblivious to how dysfunctional her life situation is that she keeps comparing herself with other youtubers that are friends with exes, do muckbangs, show of their expensive lifestyle... is almost like she never exposed in her videos that she's tired or sick all the time, can't sleep well, can't walk for more than 2 minutes, has an infected bellybutton, lives with a enabler/caretaker that wants money for her trashy family.

How can she not know at this point that manteining her weight is not a good thing, being friends with fatties that love to go out and eat with her for free is not a good thing, Necky is not a good thing, her version of a healthy meal is always some sodium filled mess.

She can't understand that the reason why she is fooling nobody is because people live outside her bubble of wolmort scooter outings, fast food, journals and looser Necky that only say yes and stupid shit about dead relatives.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
ContinuityLynn is a complete failure. Note the excessive lip gloss in her destiny friendship rant till about 8:20, and then again starting at about 9:20. No gloss in between. She must have decided that her rant wasn't ranty enough and went back for an extra minute of redundant blather.
It's not about being ranty enough, she simply realized that she still hasn't hit the 10-minute mark which would allow her to insert more ads, simple as that. Gotta ensure that YouTubie money so she can flex it later on.

Well she is (for now), but Ricky has 2 things working to his advantage. 1) a steady salary and 2) a consistent commodity to maintain his job. Amber’s YT checks might be fat now, but that number could drop tomorrow and never return. Her “career” is on borrowed time.
I dunno, fam, I think Al keels over long before her views will drop, and subsequently, her earnings. Nothing has fazed Al's rubberneckers and asspatters. Gross stuff, lies, boring hauls, even scams, they keep coming back again and again, and without adblockers, to boot. I'd even posit a theory that her views will only improve whenever she goes into her bedbound saga.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I love the image of Twinkie being like one of those birds that gets up there and rides along on an elephants back and eats ticks and other bugs off of the elephant. It's cute, almost, nature is beautiful how these animals work together.

Ive worked with elderly people, the thing is, elderly people are more polite and humble and even embarrassed when they need assistance. I cant imagine doing something like getting ready to go get Amber's meals and you just hear this shriek, "BECKYYYYYYYY! COME WIPE MY ASS!"

As an aside, I kind of want to put Baby Elephant Walk to that video of Amberlynn walking to the tree and back.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino