being friends my with ex.... (10/1/2019) -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I just tortured myself and watched the vlog. At this point, she has to be paying all the rent or damn near close to it. She has taken over the fags’ bathroom now. Buy a stool on Amazon Richie Rich. Anyway on the subject of exes. They are an EX for a reason. There is nothing tying them together, such as a child, that would warrant a friendship. It is not normal. They have this weird 4some that she thinks all couples have. I know most people, myself included, would rather be slammed in the face with a sledgehammer than have lunch with an ex and his new girlfriend. But, she’s so desperate for any contact with the tard she will endure watching the cuddles and the I love you’s just to see Dustin. She is so sick in so many ways.
I promise you that I would walk on razor blades before I went out for a lunch with my ex and the fridge she cheated on me with, pay for the privilege and THEN give that fridge hundreds of dollars worth of tents. It's fucking weird by any standard and she wonders why we think she still has a thing for Dusty. This is not normal behavior.

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just tortured myself and watched the vlog. At this point, she has to be paying all the rent or damn near close to it. She has taken over the fags’ bathroom now. Buy a stool on Amazon Richie Rich. Anyway on the subject of exes. They are an EX for a reason. There is nothing tying them together, such as a child, that would warrant a friendship. It is not normal. They have this weird 4some that she thinks all couples have. I know most people, myself included, would rather be slammed in the face with a sledgehammer than have lunch with an ex and his new girlfriend. But, she’s so desperate for any contact with the tard she will endure watching the cuddles and the I love you’s just to see Dustin. She is so sick in so many ways.
The gays aren't there right now, according to Eric's youtube, they're gone on vacation. It isn't the first time she trespassed on their part of the house. She already has the bedroom at the front of the house and the built-on den that used to be the carport. She probably pays extra, but Rickie works at the poultry processing plant and pays his own way. It'd serve her and Becky right if the guys decided to move and share a place with their new best beans they're at the lake with.

She stays friends with exes to control the narrative and prevent them telling too much. She also bribes them.

JimmyHill'sBlarms

YOU HAPPY NAPPA!
kiwifarms.net
On the other hand, it really isn't weird to stay friends with an Ex. Some people make better friends then they do partners, and it's silly to dump a multiple month/year friendship just because you can't live together. Flirting with an Ex in front of her wife and your new girlfriend, and trying to bribe her back, is disgusting though.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
I think it's possible to be friends with an ex IF it was an amicable break-up and there is no residual desire to have a romantic relationship. The break-up with Destiny was NOT amicable and Amber can't stand the fact that Destiny got away. It is obvious that ALR still desires Destiny romantically. Am I the only one who thinks that Becky does not really care? However, the fact that Destiny cheated should have been a no go for Amberlynn. Most people would want nothing to do with an ex who cheated. Then again, this is Amberlynn we're talking about.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
On the other hand, it really isn't weird to stay friends with an Ex. Some people make better friends then they do partners, and it's silly to dump a multiple month/year friendship just because you can't live together. Flirting with an Ex in front of her wife and your new girlfriend, and trying to bribe her back, is disgusting though.
It's not weird to remain friendly with your ex, but an ex that straight up cheated on and dumped your ass? Nah. No thanks.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
There's no proof that Destiny cheated. People just parrot that like it's fact.

Anyone who thinks Amberlynn would get cheated on and NOT miilk it for all it's worth on youtube is nuts. This is someone who made up abuse stories including rape for clicks and sympathy but for some reason has never spoken about getting cheated on?
Didn't Hamber, herself, say Dusty cheated? In the drink video? And Dusty had Fridge as a new boo awfully fast..

Dusty hasn't denied anything, either. I feel like she'd be the type to deny something.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered if Destiny gets a cut of the passive income she makes off of the videos she appeared in. After all, she filmed destiny on the toilet, in the shower, and we've all seen the screencaps of her titties and butt crack. She deserves a cut of the cash IMO.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Hamber, herself, say Dusty cheated? In the drink video? And Dusty had Fridge as a new boo awfully fast..

Dusty hasn't denied anything, either. I feel like she'd be the type to deny something.
She hasn't denied it, no, because Amberlynn hasn't made the accusation. Feel free to post the drunk video if you're claiming AL said that. Because I don't remember that. 🤔

Density and Shrek already knew each other because all of these pigs worked at the same place. That's not quite the same thing as meeting someone entirely new and "moving on" with them right away. Also, does it really matter if she moved on fast? Amberlynn was a terrible girlfriend.

Amberlynn still sticks to being abused by Kasey even after being clocked and proven a liar. But for SOME reason she just neeeever brings up getting cheated on by Destiny? Sure. I just don't believe it and every time I bring it up I get a thousand DUMB ratings or whatever. But it makes no sense.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
She hasn't denied it, no, because Amberlynn hasn't made the accusation. Feel free to post the drunk video if you're claiming AL said that. Because I don't remember that. 🤔

Density and Shrek already knew each other because all of these pigs worked at the same place. That's not quite the same thing as meeting someone entirely new and "moving on" with them right away. Also, does it really matter if she moved on fast? Amberlynn was a terrible girlfriend.

Amberlynn still sticks to being abused by Kasey even after being clocked and proven a liar. But for SOME reason she just neeeever brings up getting cheated on by Destiny? Sure. I just don't believe it and every time I bring it up I get a thousand DUMB ratings or whatever. But it makes no sense.
I totally agree with you. I don't doubt Destiny was lowkey testing the waters with Dana (I mean attention/flirting, not doing her), but I also don't doubt Amber was testing the waters with a bunch of other people throughout their relationship, too. (for instance, I'm pretty sure she was initially considering Nena as a backup plan). Kind of like how amber was already in an emotional and financial relationship with krystle before she left kasey.

People think destiny cheated on amber because dana was in a pic posted months before their breakup, but it was a pic of all the work slobs together at some restaurant. The day of the breakup was the first time destiny didn't respond to amber's constant texts at work, made some excuse and amber caught her in that lie by texting one of the other work slobs, and destiny didn't come home till like 4am that night. As far as we know, she didn't exhibit any questionable behavior in her comings and goings before that day, and on that day amber provoked her and she was probably already planning on dumping her.

I don't think destiny cheated. If she had already targeted dana and moved on the next day, that doesn't make her a cheater.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
Amber remains "friends" with Destiny (and to a degree, Krystle) as just another way to control the narrative about her. Pure narc shit. If she was spiteful or bitter towards them, they would kick all kinds of skeletons out of her closet. But so long as AL is paying for things/gifting them stuff and everything is civil, they're content to remain silent.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Okay so it's pretty obvious that the reason that Amber immediately assumed that the commenter was referring to Amber being friends with Destiny was because that was a point of contention that was raised between Becky and Amber at some point recently. Her answer seemed pretty rehearsed, too (whenever she starts listing things, it's basically a sign that she's trying hard to sound convincing). I'm positive she had said the same to Becky before.

Amber claims that Becky is still friends with some of her exes, but which ones? The one that had her underwear plastered on the internet (Sarah)? Doubt it. Hannah and Rafe? Nope, Amber immediately put a stop to that. Nena? She's in Virginia or wherever with Krystle, so not a threat or close. The one boyfriend she had who's stationed in Japan? Nope.

So that only leaves us with the dead girlfriend. Amber better burn that ouija board before Becky starts hitting it off with her again.

All that to basically say that Amber is infatuated with Destiny and living vicariously through Dana, meanwhile sabotaging any meaningful friendships that Becky had. It's gross and Becky's such a cuck.

ETA:
Destiny absolutely did cheat on Amber. I know I'm not the only one who remembers the YouNow with Dana and Destiny, where Dana says Destiny already had a gf and Destiny quickly shushes her. People talked about it, at the time, too.
Destiny flirted with her. Flirting=/=cheating.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Amber is r.etarded, no doubt about that, but I think she's naturally clever when it comes to who she surrounds herself. It's always people with little to no standards and a below average ego enough to endure her bullshit; Kasey, Krystle, Becky, even Eric and Rickie are spineless IMO and would prefer to walk around her than confront her over anything. The reason why Destiny broke up with her, and why it tore her up so much, was because she didn't feel the need to give in to ALR like the dainty princess she thinks she is. And in breaking up with her Destiny cracked that illusion just a little bit--she swiftly tried to cover it using Becky, but she's not going to feel okay again until she gets Destiny back. Whether or not that'll happen, who knows. I really can't guess either way. All I know is however this turns out, it's going to be pretty funny.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole fighting went down cause Shartla was spying on Dusty for ALR, and Dusty was going to lunches with Dana, the whole fight ensued when Dusty was ditching AL and not calling her on her break (Dusty claimed she was speaking to her manager and couldnt call her). Sharla spilled the beans and told AL Dusty was not in a meeting with her manager but was eating with Dana and then they split up.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Dusty canoodling with Dana behind Amber's backfat late night at a laundromat because Amber was too lazy to do laundry?

Anyway on the subject of exes. They are an EX for a reason. There is nothing tying them together, such as a child, that would warrant a friendship. It is not normal. They have this weird 4some that she thinks all couples have. I know most people, myself included, would rather be slammed in the face with a sledgehammer than have lunch with an ex and his new girlfriend. But, she’s so desperate for any contact with the tard she will endure watching the cuddles and the I love you’s just to see Dustin. She is so sick in so many ways.
That's because you've never had a MATURE relationship with a MATURE breakup.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Amber is r.etarded, no doubt about that, but I think she's naturally clever when it comes to who she surrounds herself. It's always people with little to no standards and a below average ego enough to endure her bullshit; Kasey, Krystle, Becky, even Eric and Rickie are spineless IMO and would prefer to walk around her than confront her over anything. The reason why Destiny broke up with her, and why it tore her up so much, was because she didn't feel the need to give in to ALR like the dainty princess she thinks she is. And in breaking up with her Destiny cracked that illusion just a little bit--she swiftly tried to cover it using Becky, but she's not going to feel okay again until she gets Destiny back. Whether or not that'll happen, who knows. I really can't guess either way. All I know is however this turns out, it's going to be pretty funny.
I doubt destiny will ever get back with amber. Before amber got together with destiny irl, there was some SM exchange (I think on ask.fm) where amber asks if destiny would still love her if she was 600 lbs, and destiny said no, she wouldn't want someone bedbound or who couldn't go out and do things.

So in addition to the lies, binges, overspending, narcissism, joblessness/lack of work ethic, jealousy and possessiveness, the near immobility is probably the absolute line in the sand for destiny. Dana can at least still walk around and do things. If she ever becomes only semi-mobile, destiny will probably move on to the next person.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino