Belgium MP Climbs Onto Roof Of Antwerp's City Hall To Demand An End To Islamic Occupation -

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Good to see that not all Euro politicians are cucked Dhimmi's. This would likely be classed as a hate-crime in the UK & he'd probably be attacked by the Twitter mob & sacked, with possibly a Fatwa issued against him by the 'Religion of Peace.'

“This city was occupied by the Romans, the Spaniards, the French, the Germans and today by Islam,” concludes Dewinter. “Antwerp today has almost 25% Muslims, more than half of primary school children are Muslims, our city has more than 65 mosques. That must come to an end. There must be an end to the occupation of our city by Islam.”
Belgium MP climbs atop Antwerp’s City Hall to demand “an end to Islamic occupation”

1568034584877.png Based.

Filip Dewinter, a well-known Flemish MP and city councilor, climbed the roof of Antwerp’s 500-year-old city hall building to call for an end to what he referred to as the “occupation of the city by Islam”.
The leader of the right-wing populist Vlaams Belang party in the Flanders part of Belgium, Filip Dewinter, posted a video on Twitter of himself delivering an Islam-critical message while he stands on top of Antwerp’s city hall roof beside a golden eagle.
“At the beginning of the political year a special initiative: a statement from the roof of the Antwerp town hall, flanked by a recently restored eagle!” Dewinter wrote in the tweet.

During his message, Dewinter gives a short history lesson about the city, the city hall building, and how both relate to the idea of freedom. Dewinter also cites all of the different outside forces who have, at one time, occupied the city.
“This town hall has been around since 1565,” Dewinter said. “In those five centuries that the town hall has existed, it was besieged, set on fire and has experienced countless revolutions, wars, and invasions of our city. This town hall symbolizes the freedom of Antwerp.”
“It is not without reason that the office of the mayor of Antwerp is made of the wood of the tree of freedom that used to stand just in front of the town hall on the Grote Markt. Freedom is the essence of what the people of Antwerp believe in.”

“This city was occupied by the Romans, the Spaniards, the French, the Germans and today by Islam,” concludes Dewinter. “Antwerp today has almost 25% Muslims, more than half of primary school children are Muslims, our city has more than 65 mosques. That must come to an end. There must be an end to the occupation of our city by Islam.”

Dewinter could face a fine for the stunt. However, for him, a fine will likely be seen as a small price to pay to bring this issue of great importance to the consciousness of the people.
In no secret that Antwerp is one of the most heavily Islamized cities in all of continental Europe.
Last spring, Belgium’s second-largest city saw an uptick in hand grenade crimes and car bombings which many believe can be linked to gangs composed of foreign nationals who operate in the city.
Earlier this summer, a neighborhood in Antwerp was terrorized by a group of dozens of African migrants who became violent after police shut their party which had reportedly gotten out-out-hand.

Meanwhile, the radical, Sharia supporting Islam Party are gaining ground in Belgium, mainly due to mass immigration by Muslims & they have vowed to implement Sharia in Belgium.

Last edited:

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, here's my problem. I don't like the Right economically at all, and fucking hate about 80% of their social stances, but I also think Islam is a fucking 13th century hellhole religion that is in dire need of reformation unless they are comfortable being terrorists. The Bible and Quran are both full of horrible shit, but the thing is, there are far fewer Biblical extremists than Quranical ones.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
I mean, here's my problem. I don't like the Right economically at all, and fucking hate about 80% of their social stances, but I also think Islam is a fucking 13th century hellhole religion that is in dire need of reformation unless they are comfortable being terrorists. The Bible and Quran are both full of horrible shit, but the thing is, there are far fewer Biblical extremists than Quranical ones.
I know a couple of older leftists who are anti-Islam but on the whole, younger people on the left are more likely to defend Islam rather than criticise it, which is part of Europe's problem. How many times have we heard feminists bring up any issues regarding sexism in Islam or how often do we see animal rights activists demonstrating outside a Halal slaughterhouse ? It shouldn't just be the responsibility of the right to highlight Islamic issues, most traditional liberals should be questioning it too but they're either too scared to or they've been brainwashed to believe it's somehow 'racist' to criticise a religion which is also a political system that dictates what it's members should wear, eat, say & do. There's absolutely nothing liberal about this medieval cult.

Very based and redpilled. Unfortunately his career and his life as he knew it are now over.
I've never heard of him before but after a few minutes reading about him, I think he's been like this for a decade or so. So if he's survived this long.... He's got some balls though hasn't he ? Doing this sort of thing will put his life in danger from the radicals, particularly as there are now 2 Muslim MP's in Brussels who've publicly stated they want to turn Belgium into an Islamic state with full Sharia law. The enemy within.

Last edited:

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
I know a couple of older leftists who are anti-Islam but on the whole, younger people on the left are more likely to defend Islam rather than criticise it, which is part of Europe's problem. How many times have we heard feminists bring up any issues regarding sexism in Islam or how often do we see animal rights activists demonstrating outside a Halal slaughterhouse ? It shouldn't just be the responsibility of the right to highlight Islamic issues, most traditional liberals should be questioning it too but they're either too scared to or they've been brainwashed to believe it's somehow 'racist' to criticise a religion which is also a political system that dictates what it's members should wear, eat, say & do. There's absolutely nothing liberal about this medieval cult.

I've never heard of him before but after a few minutes reading about him, I think he's been like this for a decade or so. So if he's survived this long.... He's got some balls though hasn't he ? Doing this sort of thing will put his life in danger from the radicals, particularly as there are now 2 Muslim MP's in Brussels who've publicly stated they want to turn Belgium into an Islamic state with full Sharia law. The enemy within.
Feminists are too interested in crusading against Western traditions than to actually persecute the actually sexist and bigoted institutions of Islam and the ethnic conflicts that have been happening in Africa and the Middle East since before writing.

The Last Stand

The smartest twins on the planet.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a just society, many cultures would be able to co-exist, understand differences, respect each other's boundaries and review what is acceptable for the better of society. Maybe even find similarities.

Unfortunately, human nature can be selfish in nature. Diversity is one thing, but slippery slope is a thing too. They have every right to be concerned.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
Another century gone and there the Belgians are clasping their ankles begging foreigners to fuck them in the ass.

Some things remain constant throughout the ages.

In a just society, many cultures would be able to co-exist, understand differences, respect each other's boundaries and review what is acceptable for the better of society. Maybe even find similarities.

Unfortunately, human nature can be selfish in nature. Diversity is one thing, but slippery slope is a thing too. They have every right to be concerned.
Humans bond over similarities they share with each other, not differences. Contrary to what most of us are taught in elementary/primary school, being different doesn't make you special; it marks you out as the "other". An object of innate evolutionary fear, a sensible trait in the wake of dealing with the unknown in the past. I don't include race in this, I'm speaking more for social/cultural traits since there are racially diverse populations that are united under a single social culture.

If there's one thing we should have learned by now, is that we're never going to get very far trying to dramatically alter human nature; but instead we've made better gains adapting to it.

Diversity is fracturing, different priorities and infighting; everything that is antithetical to united strength.

Last edited:

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
So you want an Islam version of Martin Luther?

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
I want it for no other reason than the ensuing shitstorms will be fucking hilarious.
It's not going to happen. Martin Luther was dealing with a book his enemies conceded was ultimately written by men however inspired or magic it was. The Qu'ran is the "literal" word of God.

The last guy who claimed to have a fresh hot take from Allah, Bahá'u'lláh, didn't exactly have a fun time.

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
Another century gone and there the Belgians are clasping their ankles begging foreigners to fuck them in the ass.

Some things remain constant throughout the ages.

Humans bond over similarities they share with each other, not differences. Contrary to what most of us are taught in elementary/primary school, being different doesn't make you special; it marks you out as the "other". An object of innate evolutionary fear, a sensible trait in the wake of dealing with the unknown in the past. I don't include race in this, I'm speaking more for social/cultural traits since there are racially diverse populations that are united under a single social culture.

If there's one thing we should have learned by now, is that we're never going to get very far trying to dramatically alter human nature; but instead we've made better gains adapting to it.

Diversity is fracturing, different priorities and infighting; everything that is antithetical to united strength.
I'm reminded of this one phenemenon where some exceptional individuals think kids shouldn't be allowed to sit with their best friends at school anymore to encourage diversity in their social circle and 'protect them from the trauma of failed friendships'

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Cata-mount dat ass.
kiwifarms.net
It's not going to happen. Martin Luther was dealing with a book his enemies conceded was ultimately written by men however inspired or magic it was. The Qu'ran is the "literal" word of God.

The last guy who claimed to have a fresh hot take from Allah, Bahá'u'lláh, didn't exactly have a fun time.
Well, there goes the "have them kill each other to a man" plan. Guess someone else will just have to get their hands dirty. C'est la vie.

Death Grip

Autistic Shart Botherers
kiwifarms.net
Feminists are too interested in crusading against Western traditions than to actually persecute the actually sexist and bigoted institutions of Islam and the ethnic conflicts that have been happening in Africa and the Middle East since before writing.
Yes so disinterested that there were 8 threads on the Cologne attacks, barring other discourse in relation to Islam.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Cata-mount dat ass.
kiwifarms.net
Yes so disinterested that there were 8 threads on the Cologne attacks, barring other discourse in relation to Islam.
The only reason a feminist would give a single, solitary shit about what happened in Köln is because it's more ammo for the "Men are scum, amirite girls?" gun.

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
From my rather cursory examination, that seemed to be a fairly standard 'mommy blogging' website, and not a den of SJWism and troons. I said that SJWs, 'feminists', etc. are not interested in protesting the evils of radical Islam.

If the Quran is the literal word of God, why worship Him?

Last edited:
I remember Filip De Winter - he said "nigger" in parliament speech about demographics.

:story:
I think he might have said "neger" or the Belgian equivalent, which just means "black". The US is the only country where even similarly-sounding words are verboten.

Here in Russia, "negr" is the socially acceptable way of saying someone is an Africanoid, which again stems from the same word "nigger" comes from, but because we're not turbocucked nobody tries to shame you for saying a word that has been used to describe a certain social/ethnic group for centuries with no negative or positive slant to show your acceptance or lack thereof.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino