Belgium MP Climbs Onto Roof Of Antwerp's City Hall To Demand An End To Islamic Occupation -

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Cata-mount dat ass.
kiwifarms.net
Go have a look at the Feminism boards sometime. It might change your opinion, but then again it might not.
I really don't care what they're saying on publicly-viewable forums and shit. I care what they're doing, because while feminists will lie endlessly with words, they haven't yet found a way to lie with their actions.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
From my rather cursory examination, that seemed to be a fairly standard 'mommy blogging' website, and not a den of SJWism and troons. I said that SJWs, 'feminists', etc. are not interested in protesting the evils of radical Islam.

If the Quran is the literal word of God, why worship Him?
It's a similar situation with a couple of schools in Birmingham, where the Muslim parents have been demonstrating against LGBT lessons for months on end, even giving out death threats against some of the teachers. At any other non-Muslim school, Antifa would be there on a counter demonstration, calling the parents bigots & homophobes & there'd probably be a load of faggots mincing around outside the school, holding a Gay Pride event.

Any parent has the right to demonstrate against this agenda of LGBT lessons but it's so hypocritical when nobody dares complain when it's Muslims voicing their opinions. Clownworld.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I remember Filip De Winter - he said "nigger" in parliament speech about demographics.

:story:
Does that word even have any real tradition, good or bad, in European Countries? Or is he just appropriating some 19th century American Racist term for shock value? (and I mean besides it simply being the Latin Languages word for the color Black?)

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
It's a similar situation with a couple of schools in Birmingham, where the Muslim parents have been demonstrating against LGBT lessons for months on end, even giving out death threats against some of the teachers. At any other non-Muslim school, Antifa would be there on a counter demonstration, calling the parents bigots & homophobes & there'd probably be a load of faggots mincing around outside the school, holding a Gay Pride event.

Any parent has the right to demonstrate against this agenda of LGBT lessons but it's so hypocritical when nobody dares complain when it's Muslims voicing their opinions. Clownworld.
I will be fair to some of them, while I despise Jess Phillips (for non-Brits she's a Labor MP who basically embodies white/female/middle class Tumblr users who devotes herself to ridiculous shit such as the right to breastfeed in Parliament) she went out and argued with them outside the school and put forward a motion for an exclusion zone to stop the protest.

That might not sound like much, but for a woman who has previously been the white knight of all "peoples of colour", is a member of a party directly supported by the British Muslim council and whose constituency contains hardline Salafist as a not inconsiderable voting block (The "No Go Zones" where they are majority only have Muslim Labor candidates like Safia Akhtar, who denies ISIS exists and believes it's Israel behind it); I'd say that's a pretty big shift in tone.

(Still, serving a party that takes money from middle-eastern Islamic terror organizations and openly promotes anti-Semitism is kinda cunty imo)

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
From my rather cursory examination, that seemed to be a fairly standard 'mommy blogging' website, and not a den of SJWism and troons. I said that SJWs, 'feminists', etc. are not interested in protesting the evils of radical Islam.
I think troons are trying to shut down discussion that makes them feel unsafe there.
I will be fair to some of them, while I despise Jess Phillips (for non-Brits she's a Labor MP who basically embodies white/female/middle class Tumblr users who devotes herself to ridiculous shit such as the right to breastfeed in Parliament)
...and notably, the woman whom Sargon would not even rape.

Reactions: Unog and Fagatron

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
I will be fair to some of them, while I despise Jess Phillips (for non-Brits she's a Labor MP who basically embodies white/female/middle class Tumblr users who devotes herself to ridiculous shit such as the right to breastfeed in Parliament) she went out and argued with them outside the school and put forward a motion for an exclusion zone to stop the protest.

That might not sound like much, but for a woman who has previously been the white knight of all "peoples of colour", is a member of a party directly supported by the British Muslim council and whose constituency contains hardline Salafist as a not inconsiderable voting block (The "No Go Zones" where they are majority only have Muslim Labor candidates like Safia Akhtar, who denies ISIS exists and believes it's Israel behind it); I'd say that's a pretty big shift in tone.

(Still, serving a party that takes money from middle-eastern Islamic terror organizations and openly promotes anti-Semitism is kinda cunty imo)
Yes she did go & argue with them, which in Current Year, probably makes her a racist Islamophobe. But a few days later, she went on Newsnight & blamed the so called far-right for spreading propaganda about Muslims & the LGBT community & she also blamed the Tory government for the protests, even though the Equality Act which has caused all this was put forward by Labour.

So, I can't help thinking that she's like most other far-leftists & doesn't know which side to take on this & won't admit that it's left-wing political correctness which has led to these protests. It's not the fault of people on the right, it's the fault of people like her who think that Islam is compatible with modern, western democracy, which it obviously isn't. This whole issue is an entertaining sideshow though.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
It's not going to happen. Martin Luther was dealing with a book his enemies conceded was ultimately written by men however inspired or magic it was. The Qu'ran is the "literal" word of God.

The last guy who claimed to have a fresh hot take from Allah, Bahá'u'lláh, didn't exactly have a fun time.
That and because the House of Saud has more money, power and influence that the Vatican (in it's prime, not the impotent fart it is now) could have ever hoped to dream of having. The only way Islam can improve is if they and the Wahabbist sect had their influence decimated beyond all repair and I find it highly doubtful that'll happen in this century

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I think he might have said "neger" or the Belgian equivalent, which just means "black". The US is the only country where even similarly-sounding words are verboten.

Here in Russia, "negr" is the socially acceptable way of saying someone is an Africanoid, which again stems from the same word "nigger" comes from, but because we're not turbocucked nobody tries to shame you for saying a word that has been used to describe a certain social/ethnic group for centuries with no negative or positive slant to show your acceptance or lack thereof.
Lolno. Nigger in European words is banned as fuck, at least western Europe. In Sweden, there is fines and even prison (6 months I believe) for it. I think Germany and France have similar laws. Can't say for Belgium though. Then again, who gives a shit about Belgium.

I mean, here's my problem. I don't like the Right economically at all, and fucking hate about 80% of their social stances, but I also think Islam is a fucking 13th century hellhole religion that is in dire need of reformation unless they are comfortable being terrorists. The Bible and Quran are both full of horrible shit, but the thing is, there are far fewer Biblical extremists than Quranical ones.
It's okay, we'll just give you a helicopter ride AFTER burning the Muslims alive.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Lolno. Nigger in European words is banned as fuck, at least western Europe. In Sweden, there is fines and even prison (6 months I believe) for it. I think Germany and France have similar laws. Can't say for Belgium though. Then again, who gives a shit about Belgium.
Part of me doesn't give a shit about Belgium but the idea of an Islamic state in Europe is horrifying, to say the least. It would spread like cancer through the rest of the continent, (maybe not the east) just like it's done in other parts of the world, although to be honest, I think the eventual Islamification of most of Western Europe is inevitable really.

Part of me doesn't give a shit about Belgium but the idea of an Islamic state in Europe is horrifying, to say the least. It would spread like cancer through the rest of the continent, (maybe not the east) just like it's done in other parts of the world, although to be honest, I think the eventual Islamification of most of Western Europe is inevitable really.
Fucker, did you forget Al-Andalus?

Reactions: Rancid Flid

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
I doubt that.

Britain is a bit of a different case with how the Empire worked and generally being more moderate and less authoritarian than the Continentals in general (I appreciate that might sound odd to Americans), but have a look over there right now. France is probably the worst, those yellow vests aren't going away and they're just getting angrier. The National Rally's making some serious gains, and the second generation within the party makes Marianne and her father look like wet lefties. Even in the supposedly "wet" states like Germany and Sweden, there's some very different groups making major gains even if the media doesn't like to admit it.

Britain is a bit of an exception, that comment on the other thread about them not really being "European" in identity...As a European I can agree with that. There are some marked differences in outlook, but for the rest of us there has tended to be a very long period about grumbling about our leaders before immediately jumping to violence and taking it straight to eleven against our perceived enemies.

The Nordic block notwithstanding since they've spent most of their history relatively isolated, and Belgium being the fractured mess it always was made only worse by the EU turning Brussels into near-enough a city state. Belgium is an easy target (massive pussy); that Islam party merely existing would cause a nuclear shitstorm in other parts of the EU.

It quite surprised me last time I went back home recently; before the general feeling was "Not all Muslims" even after the Charlie Hebdo/Theater shooting. Now it's very much more "All Muslims are cunts and I will avoid anyone who dresses like one". I wouldn't have painted where I come from as especially hardline but that did take me aback.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino