Belgium MP Climbs Onto Roof Of Antwerp's City Hall To Demand An End To Islamic Occupation -

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
I doubt that.

Britain is a bit of a different case with how the Empire worked and generally being more moderate and less authoritarian than the Continentals in general (I appreciate that might sound odd to Americans), but have a look over there right now. France is probably the worst, those yellow vests aren't going away and they're just getting angrier. The National Rally's making some serious gains, and the second generation within the party makes Marianne and her father look like wet lefties. Even in the supposedly "wet" states like Germany and Sweden, there's some very different groups making major gains even if the media doesn't like to admit it.

Britain is a bit of an exception, that comment on the other thread about them not really being "European" in identity...As a European I can agree with that. There are some marked differences in outlook, but for the rest of us there has tended to be a very long period about grumbling about our leaders before immediately jumping to violence and taking it straight to eleven against our perceived enemies.

The Nordic block notwithstanding since they've spent most of their history relatively isolated, and Belgium being the fractured mess it always was made only worse by the EU turning Brussels into near-enough a city state. Belgium is an easy target (massive pussy); that Islam party merely existing would cause a nuclear shitstorm in other parts of the EU.

It quite surprised me last time I went back home recently; before the general feeling was "Not all Muslims" even after the Charlie Hebdo/Theater shooting. Now it's very much more "All Muslims are cunts and I will avoid anyone who dresses like one". I wouldn't have painted where I come from as especially hardline but that did take me aback.
I hope you're right friend but I think it's all down to a numbers game really. It won't happen in our lifetime but if you look at the history of Islamic takeover around the world, then I think it's inevitable that it will happen in Europe eventually. Afghanistan for instance, was once a Buddhist country, the whole Middle East had a Christian majority in ancient times, Islam is the fastest growing global religion & European leaders are importing them by the million & I think the future of most of Europe will be shaped by Islam. It might not be a violent takeover either as violent crime will become so common that many of the future generations will probably welcome being ruled by an authoritarian, Islamic state with full Sharia. They'll have the perfect excuse in that the only way to deal with an ever increasing, violent crime-wave across most of Europe, where it's not normally Europeans committing the crimes, will be to introduce the Shariah.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Article said:
Meanwhile, the radical, Sharia supporting Islam Party are gaining ground in Belgium, mainly due to mass immigration by Muslims & they have vowed to implement Sharia in Belgium.
This is what they want in every single western society they're in, by the way.

In a just society, many cultures would be able to co-exist, understand differences, respect each other's boundaries and review what is acceptable for the better of society. Maybe even find similarities.

Unfortunately, human nature can be selfish in nature. Diversity is one thing, but slippery slope is a thing too. They have every right to be concerned.
Multiethnic societies can function, multicultural ones can't. You can have either civic nationalism, ethnic nationalism, or a theocracy.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
This is what they want in every single western society they're in, by the way.

Multiethnic societies can function, multicultural ones can't. You can have either civic nationalism, ethnic nationalism, or a theocracy.
In fact, it's just not in the Western societies as it's happening in many African countries too, it's just that the MSM doesn't really report it & we have to dig to find out what's going on.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
I mean, here's my problem. I don't like the Right economically at all, and fucking hate about 80% of their social stances, but I also think Islam is a fucking 13th century hellhole religion that is in dire need of reformation unless they are comfortable being terrorists. The Bible and Quran are both full of horrible shit, but the thing is, there are far fewer Biblical extremists than Quranical ones.
My thoughts exactly. Of the two major world religions, only one has a plurality of members that want to wipe my Jewish ass off the face of the earth and (a handful of internet edgelords aside) it isn't the Christians.

Christianity used to do some fucked up shit, too, don't get me wrong... but, like, in 1400. Not 2019. Islam either needs to go through its own Reformation/Enlightenment/Renaissance to reconcile itself with the modern world ASAP or stop existing. We cannot co-exist in the long-term with a belief system that is every bit as brutal and militant as it was during the Dark Ages, but potentially armed with the nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of the modern age.

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
21st century geopolitics is so weird. From the headline I couldn't tell if he was protesting Islamic occupation of Belgium or European occupation of Islamic countries. Both are occurring simultaneously.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I hope you're right friend but I think it's all down to a numbers game really. It won't happen in our lifetime but if you look at the history of Islamic takeover around the world, then I think it's inevitable that it will happen in Europe eventually. Afghanistan for instance, was once a Buddhist country, the whole Middle East had a Christian majority in ancient times, Islam is the fastest growing global religion & European leaders are importing them by the million & I think the future of most of Europe will be shaped by Islam. It might not be a violent takeover either as violent crime will become so common that many of the future generations will probably welcome being ruled by an authoritarian, Islamic state with full Sharia. They'll have the perfect excuse in that the only way to deal with an ever increasing, violent crime-wave across most of Europe, where it's not normally Europeans committing the crimes, will be to introduce the Shariah.
That look more and more similar to the dystopian novel Caliphate then Tom Kratman did.

Reactions: Rancid Flid

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I'm certain it isn't easy to be a reporter anywhere in sub-saharan africa.
Yes, I'm sure you're right about that. The thing is though, I've got a couple of sites saved that record the violence against Christians, so if I've got access to the information, then so should journalists. They seem very keen to tell us all about when Muslims are victims, such as the Rohingha (sp. ?) but they're ignoring the persecution & murder of Christians.
During the week of the Christchurch attack, over 200 Christians were slaughtered by Muslims in Nigeria because of their religion but there wasn't any mention of this in the MSM. Why not ? I'm an atheist btw but am annoyed by the standards & hypocrisy of the media in this matter.

Yet, despite the tsunami of persecution flooding across so much of the world, there are very few prophetic voices addressing this evil. The mainstream media is remarkably silent about attacks on Christians. In the same week as the awful attack on the mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand—a heinous and unconscionable crime—more than two hundred Christians were killed in Nigeria. There was hardly any mention of the latter in the news. There were no marches for martyred Christians, no tolling of church bells ordered by governments, no “Je suis Charlie” t-shirts… no public outrage at all.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino