Ben Saint a self styled mlp brony analyst & clopping hipster who's attempting to create a new chris Chan "saga". - Ben's assembled quite the cast of character's all of whom are or were buddies and lolcows/careercows in their own right. Luckily this exceptional group gathered together in a house.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Ben's assembled quite the cast of character's affiliated with him all of whom are or were buddies and lolcows/careercows in their own right.
Luckily this exceptional group gathered together in a house this is where the CwC lecture was recorded in front of an embarrassment of pony enthusiasts & let's not forget the lolicon connoisseur hentai samurai himself digibro (check his thread for more info.) Reminder digibrony brought mumkey jones into his clique (only to subsequently have him voted out) the infamous PcP inner circle known as the procrastinators podcast. These individuals enabled Ben to hide behind their exceptional behaviour.
This brings us to the underwhelming CwC rebellion which has turned into yet another idea guy Ben himself.
Or should I say..
Deviantart http://archive.md/hIPd4
28 Marshall st Medford 02155
508 801 0487
508 223 3320
508 223 3434
4 7 1988
virginia beach
jackie anderson
halfjack0212
126 windcroft lane nw
acworth ga 30101
770 917 8407 jackies dad
benjamin chmielinski
Link's to those affiliated

IMG_20190925_075527_135.jpg
Seems he thought about it but didn't plan.