Ben Saint / Ben Chmielnski / Cop Killer / @ItsAllSoUgly - PcP member once aspiring now failed idea guy and horse fucker

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
1605352135915.png

Ben surrounded himself with lolcows from his pals of PCP Infamy his ex-girlfriend Digibro Mumkey Assburger. threads here Ben's ex and mumkey.

thanks to @BlancoMailo for pointing out
Ben's ex also has a thread here.

Ben even held a lecture on Sonichu (video here) some years ago wherein he tells others not to engage with cwc. which he would go on to do in a pitiful attempt to become an @Alec Benson Leary or Liquid Chris.

(cwcki page on Ben)

Ben went from wanting cwc to draw an Oc to trying to "ignite a Slime Saga" proceeds to fanboi over Chris.
Ben will try to keep this charade going with little to no success when "OMG cwc is messaging me"
1605350603872.png

this courtship quickly led to egos colliding
1605352722979.png

in yet another act of childishness, Ben forges a false flag using his slime fetish to cause a Holocaust on CwcVille.
1605352545667.png

Chris declares victory yet Ben persists.
1605352372185.png

Ben cries and begs Chris Chan to "please stop the genocide" https://archive.fo/oeyYy
1605352962112.png

weebery & weenery
1606221456753.png

slime & slimier
1606222179691.png

@ ing cwc
1606222391384.png

twitter reeing
1606222790852.png

https://youtube.com/channel/UCDMyKWNOG69SyM8rb9vuFvg
(https://archive.md/5q6Yj)
(Ben goes full retard)
1605883483450.png

edgy deviant art Esque comic...

mlp furrysona horsesona.
(mlp)
1605925612243.png

social media:

Last edited:

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
OP definitely needs a lot more work, this barely scratches the surface. His ex-girlfriend also has a thread in addition to his friends Mumkey and Digibro.
thanks i wasn't aware of her thread I'll incorporate it...

OP needs more fleshing out, but Saint is certainly a cow and deserves a thread
any lore im not privy to? Or his mlp history?
ok added some more info...

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Who Wants a Body Massage?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know a bit about Ben, mainly from the PCP and co.
He’s brother to BestGuyEver, Nate, and they did Two Best Bro Bitch About Ponies, or TBBBAP for short. Basic MLP review shit.
Before that, he was massive into OPL, and I suspect he may have had an account on the CWCwiki Forums way back when, or at the very least lurked. He was going to make, and did a lot of sprite art for, an RPGmaker game called “Christian Weston Chandler’s Adult Chronicles”. Never completed it.
Then he did his webcomics, still on Saintcomix.com, mainly Brunswick and The Vapors. The first was a Pokémon Nuzlocke story, the latter was a surprisingly decent deconstruction of pseudo-intellectuals like what Ben would become. Art is fine, if you like that type of thing anyways.
Now he’s communist or something, but I’m not really sure because I haven’t been up with the news lately. Pretty sure he’s a Bernie Bro.

Last edited:

BadGoy1488

Sonichu OC is best OC
kiwifarms.net
I was curious when people were going to make a thread about him. since he does hang around a lot of other cows, and actively posts. I have unironically enjoyed most of the lectures they have put out. some of the information is mis-chronicled sure, but they are going on and on for multiple hours sometimes, so its understandable to make a minor mistake or two in the heat of the moment with your friends. the podcast could be better i guess. they talk about things that even i think are a bit too autistic.

his political videos, posts, ect. are so cookie cutter they are hardly worth pointing and laughing at (unless digibro has gotten to him, I don't follow his social media, just the two Pcp channels). but that new hairstyle sure is.

I was unaware he tried to interact with CWC, kinda disappointing to hear

I think that leaves Munchy as the last remaining non-lolcow of PCP doesn't it?
you are saying that the one who dresses as a pizza is not a lolcow on the downlow at the least?

DuckDuckGo

Just a little creecher situation type deal
kiwifarms.net
I was curious when people were going to make a thread about him. since he does hang around a lot of other cows, and actively posts. I have unironically enjoyed most of the lectures they have put out. some of the information is mis-chronicled sure, but they are going on and on for multiple hours sometimes, so its understandable to make a minor mistake or two in the heat of the moment with your friends. the podcast could be better i guess. they talk about things that even i think are a bit too autistic.

his political videos, posts, ect. are so cookie cutter they are hardly worth pointing and laughing at (unless digibro has gotten to him, I don't follow his social media, just the two Pcp channels). but that new hairstyle sure is.

you are saying that the one who dresses as a pizza is not a lolcow on the downlow at the least?
At one time he teamed up with Sarah and Steve and Sockness, mostly he wanted to get his slime rape fetish into da lore.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Who Wants a Body Massage?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Munchy is interesting in that he idolizes Jace as a performance artist, and enjoys that type of comedy.

CEO of Pickles

Here to ruin sandwiches and nothing less
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's clear from his lectures that he has an interest in webcomics and lolcows who make webcomics such as Chris and Jennifer.
What I don't understand is if he is trying to look like a superior internet personality. He is fine with detailing gross things about Chris like how he shoved the medallion up his ass, but will act as though making fun of trannies makes you disconnected from reality. That along with his attempted idea guy slime plot after saying "I like to observe Chris rather than actively fuck with him" comes across as though he is insecure about how he is perceived.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
It's clear from his lectures that he has an interest in webcomics and lolcows who make webcomics such as Chris and Jennifer.
What I don't understand is if he is trying to look like a superior internet personality. He is fine with detailing gross things about Chris like how he shoved the medallion up his ass, but will act as though making fun of trannies makes you disconnected from reality. That along with his attempted idea guy slime plot after saying "I like to observe Chris rather than actively fuck with him" comes across as though he is insecure about how he is perceived.
(https://twitter.com/ItsAllSoUgly/status/1264574859138523145)
(https://archive.md/ZJWBq)
Screenshot_20201114_113721.jpg

Replied n replies from digitroon in regards to Ben's reference to the PcP featuring Dick prom king who seethes at everything Masterson who pals around with the PcP mumkey Asterios coconuts
Screenshot_20201114_113502.jpg

Plus his /mlp/ fursona
images.jpeg

Mlp talk