Ben Saint / Ben Chmielnski / Cop Killer / @ItsAllSoUgly - PcP member once aspiring now failed idea guy and horse fucker

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
tumblr/archivearchive
2nd tumblr/archivearchive
1605385391334.png

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so I m not gonna look for it. but before Digibro went full open trans Loli pedophile I saw a youtube video where Digi talks about Ben.

IIRC he basically talks about ben going more left wing and getting more political as a result of trying to grow his audience by reach out with other creators on twitter and interacting with them. Even then he said that the tactic ben was taking was a few years out of date but that ben really is passionate about his work.

I liked the lecture ben gave about chris and the comics.

I also think the likes of Digibro, ben, mumkey would be best if they just got a real fucking jobs and did internet shit as a hobby.

WolfeTone

Ball Ween Hammer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to really like Ben Saint, his takes were decent, he was kind and thoughtful and he put long-term effort into things instead of spastically dragging his balls across the subject super quick like most internet personalities.

But Twitter will corrupt everything it touches, it's a truly sick environment full and for sick people.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I still have respect for Ben, mainly because there's nothing that I've seen him do so far, even shadowbanning me from his YouTube page, that has caused me to fully lose it.

CEO of Pickles

Here to ruin sandwiches and nothing less
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm wrong, but I still have respect for Ben, mainly because there's nothing that I've seen him do so far, even shadowbanning me from his YouTube page, that has caused me to fully lose it.
Like I said before, I think he has a problem with how he wants people to view him and that he would flaunt a "holier than thou" superiority. That's why our little brony webcomic slime freak before engaging with Chris would claim to be an "observer" rather than an active troll. It's also why I think he pushes his cop killer shit and certain tweets, since he wants everyone to think that he's the "good kind of troll"™.
It all strikes me as hypocritical and insecure, so I would say Ben is really "respectable."

Last edited:

naught sock account 1

kiwifarms.net
Did you go schizo halfway through writing the dox and slapped your dick repeatedly on the numpad?
lul thanks for the reminder his and his ex's number and address didn't belong...

Ok, well, where's your content?
A couple of tweets and pictures does not out of prospering grounds make.
calm down faggot, is this your senpai? cause some op's are 60 words... and i have been...

WolfeTone

Ball Ween Hammer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so now that I've been negrated by all 5 people in this thread, what now?

You gonna keep trying to milk a neurotypical jew cause he likes Bernie?

I like Bernie, come try and milk me.

edit: this is retarded, disregard, I suck cocks

Last edited:

Zana

Mom said I could stay up late tonight
kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is that Ben wasn't always this way. At some point I think he was actually the best member in the PCP. There's an interview with Digi where he talks about his life experience, travelling go Europe to teach physics, quiting his shitty science job to pursue art, etc. The dude was really worldly and actually managed to make a living off his comic books. Which is impressive in its own right.

Asterios Kokkinos actually called Ben his favourite PCP member because of that. I some point I think he just broke and went full retard.

naught sock account 1

kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is that Ben wasn't always this way. At some point I think he was actually the best member in the PCP. There's an interview with Digi where he talks about his life experience, travelling go Europe to teach physics, quiting his shitty science job to pursue art, etc. The dude was really worldly and actually managed to make a living off his comic books. Which is impressive in its own right.

Asterios Kokkinos actually called Ben his favourite PCP member because of that. I some point I think he just broke and went full retard.
are people born cows...?

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
I used to really like Ben Saint, his takes were decent, he was kind and thoughtful and he put long-term effort into things instead of spastically dragging his balls across the subject super quick like most internet personalities.

But Twitter will corrupt everything it touches, it's a truly sick environment full and for sick people.

You said it yourself he shadowb& you that's dramacow territory
What set him off?

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net