Ben Saint / Ben Chmielnski / Cop Killer / @ItsAllSoUgly - PcP member once aspiring now failed idea guy and horse fucker

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
There was a crossover between Ben Saint and MovieBob:

Nobody recognized Ben Saint in the CinemaRoberto thread so I'm glad I saw his thread made it out of prospering grounds. Bob's characterization of Ben is really funny, too.
I'm surprised no-one accused MovieBob of antisemitism for that first tweet

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Bleh! Bleh! Fucking Thing Sucks! Bleh!
kiwifarms.net
Ben has finally released his long awaited lecture, "Sonichu 102: Advanced Christory", recorded at the PCP's Radcon 4 back in March 2020:
I guess it took the horrifying news over the last 48 hours for him to capitalize on the resurgence of interest in Chris-Chan.
144p .webm quality archive:

01:42:28 Ben talks about his Slime and Punishment webcomic and its use by Chris in the latter's Sonichu Special 7. Ben claims he tries "not to fuck with anyone", even though he has tried his hand at enabling Chris' delusions.

Ben admits that he "kinda" violated his own "Prime Directive" by getting involved with Chris by responding to his tweets, but considers his actions merely light-hearted ("just having fun") and "not the same thing" as the previous trolling in Chris' life, c. 2009.

Last edited:

stupid orc

gramer is 4 faggots
kiwifarms.net
Ben has finally released his long awaited lecture, "Sonichu 102: Advanced Christory", recorded at the PCP's Radcon 4 back in March 2020:
I guess it took the horrifying news over the last 48 hours for him to capitalize in the resurgence of interest in Chris-Chan.
View attachment 2397169

01:42:28 Ben talks about his Slime and Punishment webcomic and its use by Chris in the latter's Sonichu Special 7. Ben claims he tries "not to fuck with anyone", even though he has tried his hand at enabling Chris' delusions.

Ben admits that he "kinda" violated his own "Prime Directive" by getting involved with Chris by responding to his tweets, but considers his actions merely light-hearted ("just having fun") and "not the same thing" as the previous trolling in Chris' life, c. 2009.
came here to post this, what a piece of garbage, maybe the most cynical and disgusting thing i’ve seen come out of this. capitalizing on chris chan raping his mother with a year old video. i guess when trying grifting for the bernie bros doesn’t work out just post a follow up to the only successful video you had where you half ass explaining chris chan “lore” to a bunch of trannies and man babies. rate me MATI idc this cynical fuck gets my blood boiling.

Luggers

Reformed weeaboo
kiwifarms.net
I guess it took the horrifying news over the last 48 hours for him to capitalize on the resurgence of interest in Chris-Chan.
View attachment 2397169

God damn, I remember watching the original video in 2016 and Ben has somehow managed to age even worse than Chris.
Couldn't even make it past the first 5 minutes of this one, the constant shilling of his shitty patreon and cringy yelling by his friends was just too much.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

kiwifarms.net
Chris was not impressed with the new lecture:
1627843212140.pngArchived: https://archive.ph/ciXsW
Edit:
That, or Chris-Chan has already spent the $750:
1627850716050.png
Edit2:
May, Digibro's ex-fiancée namedropped Ben Saint to Chris-Chan as him knowing "my friend, Ben Saint"; 1:01:50 of Ethan Ralph's livestream, "Chris Chan Search Party", 1 August 2021: https://odysee.com/@theralphretort:1/chris-chan-search-party:8 (I don't know how to archive that clip; youtube-dl doesn't appear to work with Odysee.)

Last edited:

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

kiwifarms.net
Potential crossover saga brewing between the Prom King who dwells in his LA mansion and Ben Saint (whose anti-Dick tweets are to rile up No. 1 Dick fan, Conrad/Digibro):
View attachment 2249838
Archived: https://archive.md/e2sJA
The crossover recommences, with a somewhat fiery argument between the two over Isabella Janke "Bella", who is linked to the current Chris-Chan fiasco:
1628534178308.png

Also, the clip of May, Digibro's ex-fiancée, namedropping Ben Saint to Chris-Chan as him knowing "my friend, Ben Saint"; 1:01:50 of Ethan Ralph's livestream, "Chris Chan Search Party", 1 August 2021, which I referred to in my previous post in this thread, is here:

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Ben Saint is having a debate right now with Dillin Thomas on Chris-Chan's pronouns as a transwoman [edit: video is now available]:
360p archived video:
View attachment 2456878
Ben can't debate or defend his ideas for shit, he just gets his jimmies rustled and screams "I'm right" over and over while calling the other person wrong/bad/dumb and acting smug and superior. That's all he does whenever he gets in a disagreement with anybody. Every PCP episode where he disagrees with anyone that's all it turns into.

Last edited:

RurkerHivemind

kiwifarms.net
Man. The few people who agree with Ben in that video's comment section really are pulling the mental gymnastics.

They also give more ammo for folks to discredit troons and their cult. Like I dunno how anyone would want to claim what Ben does as a win even if they agree with him. Ben made you all look like a bunch of childish lunatics.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

kiwifarms.net
Man. The few people who agree with Ben in that video's comment section really are pulling the mental gymnastics.

They also give more ammo for folks to discredit troons and their cult. Like I dunno how anyone would want to claim what Ben does as a win even if they agree with him. Ben made you all look like a bunch of childish lunatics.
I would have agreed with Saint purely on the basis that if other troons are to be considered female, then surely why not include Chris-Chan into that mix? Some troons have tried to distance themselves from Chris-Chan, even long before his literal motherfucking, because they know he single-handily brings their cause, along with themselves, into dispute. That argument he had with Dillin Thomas, however, shows that someone can be right/have a better stance to begin with, but utterly bomb in an argument against someone on shakier ground by resorting to childish insults and simply dismissing Dillin as "wrong" and "transphobic" and even not a real feminist/supporter of women's rights.

He's made a timely tweet to what I'm saying:
1629484076435.png https://archive.ph/s7xn9