Ben Saint / Ben Chmielnski / Cop Killer / @ItsAllSoUgly - PcP member once aspiring now failed idea guy and horse fucker

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

RurkerHivemind

kiwifarms.net
I would have agreed with Saint purely on the basis that if other troons are to be considered female, then surely why not include Chris-Chan into that mix? Some troons have tried to distance themselves from Chris-Chan, even long before his literal motherfucking, because they know he single-handily brings their cause, along with themselves, into dispute. That argument he had with Dillin Thomas, however, shows that someone can be right/have a better stance to begin with, but utterly bomb in an argument against someone on shakier ground by resorting to childish insults and simply dismissing Dillin as "wrong" and "transphobic" and even not a real feminist/supporter of women's rights.

He's made a timely tweet to what I'm saying:
View attachment 2463275 https://archive.ph/s7xn9
For someone whose Twitter Handle has Brony Lecture Truther in it,I find it funny how Ben finds himself as an arbiter of truth to be taken seriously.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
For someone whose Twitter Handle has Brony Lecture Truther in it,I find it funny how Ben finds himself as an arbiter of truth to be taken seriously.
His handle is a reference to his ex-friend and ex-PCP co-member Digibro deleting his long promised Brony lecture, to which Ben is doing a mockery of other 'Truther' (such as the 9/11 one) movements. Otherwise, yeah, he should honestly stick to drawing comics instead of weighing in on Twitter in order to protect Chris-Chan from "transphobes".

RurkerHivemind

kiwifarms.net

Dr. Pasquale

Harvard PhD
kiwifarms.net
Seriously,it makes Ben look like a huge faggot to normies who just heard of him.
The digibro bashing stuff was fun, and I've known about them for years, but even to me he's basically a dead horse by now.

I mean, when Digi's not on the road opening for a bunch of guetto nobodies in front of 40 ppl in the hopes of kickstarting his impossible rap celebrity careear, he's living with his parents and speedrunning anime. He nuked both of his popular channels, but the weed has ruined his brain so much he still doesn't understand how fucked he is. It's a pretty miserable existence.

Ben should just let it go and move on. The Brony Lecture, the Podcast with Munkay, none of this stuff will ever come out anyway, and now he's getting triggered on twitter by ppl using basic biology.

SpacePirat

kiwifarms.net
Ben Saint is having a debate right now with Dillin Thomas on Chris-Chan's pronouns as a transwoman [edit: video is now available]:
360p archived video:
View attachment 2456878
Only now got around to watching it.
Holy fuck both of them are such fucking autists.
At least Ben makes enjoyable videos, the lectures are fun to listen to as background noise.

raisinlove

kiwifarms.net
So Ben says literally all it takes to be trans is to say you’re the other sex, no diagnosis or dysphoria.

How is Ben so Jewish while Nate is as gentile as pre-1900 America?

Last edited:

RurkerHivemind

kiwifarms.net
His handle is a reference to his ex-friend and ex-PCP co-member Digibro deleting his long promised Brony lecture, to which Ben is doing a mockery of other 'Truther' (such as the 9/11 one) movements. Otherwise, yeah, he should honestly stick to drawing comics instead of weighing in on Twitter in order to protect Chris-Chan from "transphobes".
Seriously,it makes Ben look like a huge faggot to normies who just heard of him.
Only now got around to watching it.
Holy fuck both of them are such fucking autists.
At least Ben makes enjoyable videos, the lectures are fun to listen to as background noise.
Honestly I couldn't stand Ben doing his best Ethan Ralph impression talking and yelling over Dillin throughout the so-called debate. If only they had CommieDickGurl as a mod.

SpacePirat

kiwifarms.net

Honestly I couldn't stand Ben doing his best Ethan Ralph impression talking and yelling over Dillin throughout the so-called debate. If only they had CommieDickGurl as a mod.
I genuinely like Ben, I know he's being cringe lately, especially in the debate but I enjoy his videos, especially the Kokoro Wish lecture. It's inoffensive fun to listen to.
I have no idea how Dillin isn't a bigger lolcow...

OldManBoomer

kiwifarms.net
The argument is pretty simple, and it's both sad and hilarious that neither of them can think of a smarter way to approach it.

And here's what it is:

You should call Chris "She". The reason for it COULD be Ben's reason, or mine, or whatever, but in this specific case you should because doing otherwise devolves into EXACTLY what we see here; arguing about pronouns.

The focus should be on Chris' actions. The pronoun argument distracts from that.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
Ben vs "Kiwifarmers"; again, him defending himself over his embarrassing debate with Dillin Thomas:
1629648445406.png
archived: https://archive.ph/zl6AU

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
Ben Saint is having a debate right now with Dillin Thomas on Chris-Chan's pronouns as a transwoman [edit: video is now available]:
360p archived video:
View attachment 2456878
This shit was hard to listen to. Chris literally gave people the ok to call him a he, so Ben literally has no argument other than calling Dillin names.

Shit was cringe bro.

2020chan

Momokun the Relentless
kiwifarms.net
Ben vs "Kiwifarmers"; again, him defending himself over his embarrassing debate with Dillin Thomas:
View attachment 2469295
archived: https://archive.ph/zl6AU

Screenshot_20210829-165126_Brave.jpg

How can he walk away from that autistic tantrum feeling like he won?
Ben, a "man" says with absolute certainty "being a woman is as simple as identifying as one". Would he have the balls to try this argument against an actual woman? Would he mansplain what being a woman is to actual women?
Dillin confronts him about being called a TERF by Ben, Ben scoffs that he was being too generous to assume Dillin is a feminist of any kind *smuggly fake laughs* as if that was some grand insult. Smarmy attitude continues.

Ben either fucks or jerks off to trannies, or he wouldn't be so invested in this to the point of embarrassing himself.

In conclusion, Ben is a raging faggot and biological women will not have sex with him.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2492105

How can he walk away from that autistic tantrum feeling like he won?
Ben, a "man" says with absolute certainty "being a woman is as simple as identifying as one". Would he have the balls to try this argument against an actual woman? Would he mansplain what being a woman is to actual women?
Dillin confronts him about being called a TERF by Ben, Ben scoffs that he was being too generous to assume Dillin is a feminist of any kind *smuggly fake laughs* as if that was some grand insult. Smarmy attitude continues.

Ben either fucks or jerks off to trannies, or he wouldn't be so invested in this to the point of embarrassing himself.

In conclusion, Ben is a raging faggot and biological women will not have sex with him.
Yeah, he acts like not being perceived as a feminist is a fate worse than death. It was funny seeing Dillin just completely shrug it off, which really goes to show how much of a bubble Ben has stuck himself in.

The easiest way to beat a twittard in an argument is to simply show them that not everyone operates on their specific philosophy. The twittard, perceiving said philosophy as the only correct line of thinking, can no longer operate under this different system of logic, and has to resort to ad hominems in order to salvage a shattered argument and shattered ego. For people who champion such diversity, it is amusing to see them not understand the concept of "diversity of opinion".

Nick Obre

Tightwads and nitwits and critics and heels
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he acts like not being perceived as a feminist is a fate worse than death. It was funny seeing Dillin just completely shrug it off, which really goes to show how much of a bubble Ben has stuck himself in.
"I'd call you a new age Christian, but you're not even a real Christian, are you?" says the fundie to the atheist.

Some people don't argue the points in question at all, they just argue how the opponent measures up to their own ideology, because "of course I'm objectively right (not that objectivity is a thing btw)".

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
"I'd call you a new age Christian, but you're not even a real Christian, are you?" says the fundie to the atheist.

Some people don't argue the points in question at all, they just argue how the opponent measures up to their own ideology, because "of course I'm objectively right (not that objectivity is a thing btw)".
"Homosexuality is a sin because the Bible says it is"

jc17

kiwifarms.net
"Chris says he's a goddess, so does that make him a goddess?"
"Of course not, that's crazy."
"Chris says he's a sonichu, so does that make him a sonichu?"
"Chris says he's psychic, does that make him him psychic?"
"Chris believes there's a rapture that will invlolve cartoon characters crossing over and all the true believers crossing over in-"
"Of COURSE not, THAT'S CRAZY!! Everything his says and thinks is crazy!!"
"Chris believes he's a woman, does that make him a women?"
"Of COURSE it does! If he says it, it's 100% true. What is so hard for you to understand about this!?"

I love how Ben can't see the irony of this and still thinks he showed everyone what's what.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
1631723158429.png
archived: https://archive.md/2gctu

The Sonichu 101/102 lectures were fine but yes, you did enable Chris' delusions with your slime brony webcomic and with tweets aimed at him, Ben. And you are not guilty of either of the two accusations apparently levied against you regarding Digibro, but you do enable AGP troons like him with their gender delusions.