Ben Saint / Ben Chmielnski / Cop Killer / @ItsAllSoUgly - PcP member once aspiring now failed idea guy and horse fucker

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Jimmy Wah-Wah

¡ Y FUERA !
kiwifarms.net
I've been following this thread for a while because Ben Saint is a faggot, thought I'd mention that over on the Isabella Loretta Janke board, there is a thread about Sean Walker, also known as TheWCT, who was a member of CWC ween group The Watchmen. It seems like WCT and his Watchmen friends raided a Ben Saint stream to be extremely exceptional and vaguely threaten him over his stupid Slime Saga and proximity to Chris.

Quoted from this post of mine in the Sean Walker thread
And Ben Saint, of all people, nearly dies of second-hand embarrassment MKR and 3-4 other members of the Watchmen invite him to a voice call.

The gist of this extremely exceptional situation is that the Watchmen saw the news of Chris joining Ben Saint's discord server and read KF commenters sperging of Ben Saint possibly being a new Idea Guy, and trying to start a "Slime Saga" via his and Chris' proposed crossover comic. They used the KF search function and found the first (and probably only at the time of this call) mention of Ben Saint in the 'Morons who talk about Chris on Youtube" thread. Seeing that Ben was on stream, they joined his discord and messaged him posing as emissaries from the farms and looking to... I guess scare him or something?

They then spend 20 minutes being extremely fucking exceptional while Ben Saint remains extremely confused and laughs in all their faces and the chat goofs on them. It's seriously worth the time to listen to it if you need a good laugh, I cannot encourage you enough. It's weird to see Ben Saint be the LEAST ween-y in a situation.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2538805
archived: https://archive.md/2gctu

The Sonichu 101/102 lectures were fine but yes, you did enable Chris' delusions with your slime brony webcomic and with tweets aimed at him, Ben. And you are not guilty of either of the two accusations apparently levied against you regarding Digibro, but you do enable AGP troons like him with their gender delusions.
I would say people are less mad at you and more annoyed at you for just being an insufferable cunt.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Bleh! Bleh! Fucking Thing Sucks! Bleh!
kiwifarms.net
I've been following this thread for a while because Ben Saint is a faggot, thought I'd mention that over on the Isabella Loretta Janke board, there is a thread about Sean Walker, also known as TheWCT, who was a member of CWC ween group The Watchmen. It seems like WCT and his Watchmen friends raided a Ben Saint stream to be extremely exceptional and vaguely threaten him over his stupid Slime Saga and proximity to Chris.

Quoted from this post of mine in the Sean Walker thread
That Twitch stream is worth an archive:
"Ben Saint gets EPICALLY TROLLED by WEEN CWC "DEFENDERS"", saintcomix, ‎23 ‎September ‎2019(?; that's what Youtube-dl tells me) (360p):

Dear god, these weens came off as much more exceptional when it comes to the 'rules' of handling Chris than even Ben Saint; the female one was at least consistent in wanting no one to engage with Chris, no matter their good intentions up front, and enable any of his delusions, while the tough guy ween suggested that it would be OK for Ben to interact, even mess with Chris, as long as he is "entertaining", like past troll "Alec Benson Leary" (8:46), which left Ben completely dumbfounded by this demand, to which he replied with a flat "OK, sounds good, man, sounds cool...".

That being said, Ben was somewhat correct that (at least at first) he only wanted to have "fun" (i.e. light-hearted humor) with Chris, considering that it was Chris who was the one who came to Ben first over his depiction of Chris' 'Night Star' character; Ben, however, should have stopped at that and he should never have tried to enable Chris' delusions by drawing and describing cartoon genocide to Chris as being real.

Speaking of "The Watchmen" weens, it's curious that the OP of this thread is no other than former(?) Watchmen leader Bismuth/@naught; see also this thread on him.

I would say people are less mad at you and more annoyed at you for just being an insufferable cunt.
The reason why Ben Saint isn't a complete lolcow is shown in that Twitch stream; he is self-aware and understands how the internet works in terms of how anyone can gain potential infamy by behaving like a lolcow. That was point in my first post in this thread that at the very worst Ben is a cringeworthy autist, rather than a lowcow, as he is fully aware of how one can be perceived as a laughing stock on the internet and how to handle haters.

Last edited:

Flying Whale

B|-0-000-0-000-000-|6X P.M.
kiwifarms.net
"Chris says he's a goddess, so does that make him a goddess?"
"Of course not, that's crazy."
"Chris says he's a sonichu, so does that make him a sonichu?"
"Chris says he's psychic, does that make him him psychic?"
"Chris believes there's a rapture that will invlolve cartoon characters crossing over and all the true believers crossing over in-"
"Of COURSE not, THAT'S CRAZY!! Everything his says and thinks is crazy!!"
"Chris believes he's a woman, does that make him a women?"
"Of COURSE it does! If he says it, it's 100% true. What is so hard for you to understand about this!?"

I love how Ben can't see the irony of this and still thinks he showed everyone what's what.
jesus christ.PNG

Chris just called himself literally Jesus Christ in the letter he sent to Null. Wonder how Ben feels about this one.

2020chan

Momokun the Relentless
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2566473
Chris just called himself literally Jesus Christ in the letter he sent to Null. Wonder how Ben feels about this one.
"If she says she's a Jesus Christ, she is in fact a Jesus Christ. It's as simple as that, if she says it and feels like a Jesus Christ then it makes her a Jesus Christ. You're just an idiot if you can't follow that simple logic. I'm right."
Ben Saint logic 101

It's so fucking unnatural to type "she" in reference to Chris. Idk how this guy does it.