Culture Ben Shapiro loses sponsors after baby Hitler speech - Ben Shapiro loses second sponsor after March for Life speech

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to be a contrarian and say Goebbels' was the more malign influence in Western Civilization anyway. His thoughts on propaganda live on in commercials daily.

When do conservative commentators not lose sponsors in pretty much a monthly basis?
Yeah if anything this will just boost Shapiro's street cred.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chester Rigby

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
This was a pretty hilarious move when I think about it - at the outset, the idea that you wouldn't kill Hitler is outrageous, and so of course the media jumped on it, but if you put more than two seconds thought into it of course he's right - and now the media are literally advocating for baby murder in an effort to own conservatives.
 

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Say what you want to about Ben Shapiro and pro-lifers. But I think it's fucking exceptional that people are going after his advertisers over this.

This is like asking Imam Tawhidi if he'd fuck a pig to prevent the birth of Hitler and going after him for giving an answer that's anything other than a flat out yes.
 

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is like asking Imam Tawhidi if he'd fuck a pig to prevent the birth of Hitler and going after him for giving an answer that's anything other than a flat out yes.
No matter what he answers you can say some bullshit, because if he says yes, you just say Imam Tawhidi said he'd fuck a pig.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: frozenrunner

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> kill baby Hitler
> NSDAP can't quite reach a majority
> Reichstag grinds to a deadlock
> German government shuts down for decades
> Democratic and monarchist majority are blamed
> Stasserite faction takes control of the party
> Nazis are forced to accept a coalition with communist parties
> Rhineland remilitarised, Sudetenland annexed
> Alliance with the USSR holds
> Germany and USSR partition the entire world
> Germany gradually falls under the influence of the Soviet politburo
> 100 years of worldwide totalitarian communist hellscape
> Anybody I dox gets sent to gulag and murdered

I'd kill baby hitler.
 

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest motherfucker in town.
kiwifarms.net
Mike Pence was there.



I wouldn't kill baby Hitler, either. I'd just bribe someone to rig his admissions exam at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna so he'd actually get in and not be rejected, then bribe some critics to give good reviews of his art.

Then he wouldn't be Hitler, genocidal dictator, but just Hitler, moderately famous artist.
Completely random but there was an old PC game from the 1990's about the Titanic that had a similar outcome with Hitler. A painting of his was taken off the ship during the sinking which was made by Hitler and turned him into a famous painter because it was something that survived the Titanic sinking.
 

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
This was a pretty hilarious move when I think about it - at the outset, the idea that you wouldn't kill Hitler is outrageous, and so of course the media jumped on it, but if you put more than two seconds thought into it of course he's right - and now the media are literally advocating for baby murder in an effort to own conservatives.
Let's see how triggered the media will be if we switch Hitler for Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Trotsky.... ;)
 
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Apoth42

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised that so many people believe in idea that individuals alone shape history, and there is some inescapable determinism from the moment of your conception that defines what you are going to achieve and what impact you are going to have on your environment. This is just preposterous.

Baby Hitler at each and every moment of his babyhood had possibility of a different outcome. Unless you think that his life or any life is just written scenario that waits to be played out, killing baby Hitler is simply infanticide, so Ben Shapiro is right.

I guess any excuse to attack him is good in the eyes of his opponents. I don't think he is upset by the fact. I think he enjoys exposing morons for what they are.
 

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When do conservative commentators not lose sponsors in pretty much a monthly basis?
Yeah I still don't get the thought process of "hey let's sponsor a conservative commentator oh wow wtf he said something attention-grabbing and conservative how could this happen" that continuously happens.
 

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I still don't get the thought process of "hey let's sponsor a conservative commentator oh wow wtf he said something attention-grabbing and conservative how could this happen" that continuously happens.
Well, it's not so much about sponsoring conservatives in general since they have to know doing that will earn you knocks from the Left, but also why would you even bother wanting to sponsor a political commentator anyway knowing how volatile, short term, and stupid many of them can be. I can't see it paying enough dividends for your business, unless you're a small company, assuming the commentator in question didn't say anything particularly stupid.
 

ProgKing of the North

21st Century Schizoid Manchild
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's not so much about sponsoring conservatives in general since they have to know doing that will earn you knocks from the Left, but also why would you even bother wanting to sponsor a political commentator anyway knowing how volatile, short term, and stupid many of them can be. I can't see it paying enough dividends for your business, unless you're a small company, assuming the commentator in question didn't say anything particularly stupid.
Somewhat OT but related, I wonder how much thought goes into displaying the political books on the featured table at places like Barnes and Noble so customers can’t claim they’re pushing one side
 

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
Baby Hitler is innocent because Baby Hitler hadn't done any of the Hitlerious things he would later be known for. Baby Hitler was indistinguishable from non-Hitler babies, or indeed Baby Einstein or Baby Jesus. So killing babies is bad.
Sure, but you don't say that. You say, "What if Einstein had been aborted? What if Jesus had been aborted?"

Saying "I wouldn't even abort Hitler" isn't an ethical power move, it's evidence of autism.
 
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino