Culture Ben Shapiro loses sponsors after baby Hitler speech - Ben Shapiro loses second sponsor after March for Life speech

xxXDxx

just magic, ain't gotta explain shit
kiwifarms.net
Sure, but you don't say that. You say, "What if Einstein had been aborted? What if Jesus had been aborted?"

Saying "I wouldn't even abort Hitler" isn't an ethical power move, it's evidence of autism.
"What if you aborted Jesus" is 100% the sort of shit prolifers say what are you smoking

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
"What if you aborted Jesus" is 100% the sort of shit prolifers say what are you smoking
What are you smoking? I said they DO say "What if Jesus was aborted?" They DON'T say "I wouldn't even abort Hitler" because that's fucking exceptional.

Reactions: xxXDxx

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
What was so offensive about what Shapiro said? Like, he clearly explained it. In order for someone to get punished, don't they have to DO something first? And why would killing Baby Hitler be the only option to change the course of history anyway?

Wasn't there an entire fucking Deadpool movie last year that basically had that plot? That going back in time to kill the mass murderer when he's a kid is the wrong thing to do? Deadpool 2 is white Christian anti-choice propaganda confirmed! lol.

Love or hate Shapiro, anyone who got offended by what he said is exceptional.

pwnest injun

kiwifarms.net
At this point, I think companies only sign up to sponsor them so they can get a PR boost for dropping them when the first midly-controversial thing is said.

Sponsorship of political figures is really just an odd form of interpretive dance at this point.
The sort of impulse buy products that advertize on podcasts see most of their business right before the holidays, when people are looking to buy something between $30-50 to give to someone they don't think about 3/4ths of the year. Surprised that a company like Quip hung on as long as mid-January.

Duck Hwan

kiwifarms.net
Please tell me pro-choicers don't think that killing baby Hitler is a viable argument for abortion. As if the 250k pregnancies/year terminated are all little Nazis

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
It's a weird thing to say. But I agree, it would be wrong to murder baby hitler as he hadn't done any evil hitler things yet.

I mean, is the idea that we should just murder some babies in case they were going to be genocidal monsters?
why would anybody seriously consider the time-travel ethics of someone who doesn't believe in ghosts, lmao get paradox'd

Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
If that man cared so much about the truth, he wouldn't keep (falsely) putting free-market capitalism on "the Right" Free-markets are, and have always been, a liberal ideal.
Classical liberal economic principles are generally put on the right in US political discourse. Which is just evidence that left-right is a shitty axis since it puts different individualist, self-deterministic elements of the same philosophy adjacent variously to communists and reactionaries for totally arbitrary reasons.

tl;dr the seating arrangements of the French revolutionary parliament don't really have any bearing on anything else in history why do we keep referencing them going all the way from modern politics to the fucking Roman Republic

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
Ben Shapiro looks like a less masculine version of child Anakin. Instead of growing up to be a badass Sith lord, though, he morphed into a 4 foot tall Israel-firster.

Has anyone pointed out that he transparently just did this to get people to call an orthodox Jew a nazi on record?
The only problem Ben has with the Nazis is that they targeted 'g-d's chosen people.' Aside from that, he's a pretty big supporter of ethno-nationalism (for Jews only though, you Nazi meanie!).

BestUserName

kiwifarms.net
Classical liberal economic principles are generally put on the right in US political discourse. Which is just evidence that left-right is a shitty axis since it puts different individualist, self-deterministic elements of the same philosophy adjacent variously to communists and reactionaries for totally arbitrary reasons.

tl;dr the seating arrangements of the French revolutionary parliament don't really have any bearing on anything else in history why do we keep referencing them going all the way from modern politics to the fucking Roman Republic
Yeah, you're so right, and what's even worse is amount of Kiwis making excuses for right-wing reactionaries just because "LOL pwned the libs". I just don't get supporting ethnostates and theocracies because they're less autistic on-line then Communists and transtrenders. My personal hypothesis is that what "side" most of the crazies end up on is a fifty year cycle. In the nineteen fifties, most of the loonies were on "the Right", nowadays most of the insanity has moved to "the Left", I just don't believe there is anything inherent about either "side" that would keep them out, or make it more attractive to them. Where they end up on the axis is (I think), like said axis, completely arbitrary.
The only problem Ben has with the Nazis is that they targeted 'g-d's chosen people.' Aside from that, he's a pretty big supporter of ethno-nationalism (for Jews only though, you Nazi meanie!).
You should see how badly the ultra-right-wing orthodox are gutting Israel as we speak. Some are worse then many evangelicals when it comes to superstition and science denial, and unlike evangelicals don't feel even the slightest qualms about abusing entitlement programs. That said, unlike Muslims, there are Jews (even right-wing ones) willing to speak out against this behavior, though it wouldn't surprise me if Mr.Shapiro wasn't among them.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino