Careercow Ben Shapiro / The Daily Wire - Commentator, Lawyer, Writer, WAP Sommelier, Vanquisher of SJWs, Podcast Host, Mara Wilson's cousin

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

Cardenio

Emulation Is Theft!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Covers of a song are different. There's covers that are better received than the original and then there are covers that honestly should never have been done. Weird Al has a special place in music because he actually has massive amounts of talent and it shows when he can take a song and make it his own.

But the Jimmy Webb version flat out sucks.
Honestly I never thought too much about MacArthur Park until this thread. For me it just elicits laughter as I picture the lyrics literally with a man screaming in horror over his ruined green icing cake. It just takes me back to High School English when the teacher would kill time by making everyone churn out poems and you'd hear sappy inane garbage as classmates tried to write them as quickly as possible so they could then sit back and whisper to their friends. It's just inoffensive.

I guess I'm like Benji in that we're both really annoyed by how "Imagine" has become a beloved secular anthem when the song is more or less calling for everyone to live on a horrid kibbutz. Speaking of kibbutz:

So far, the most offensive thing suggested in this thread is that Ben Shapiro is intelligent. He's a fucking midwit who got lucky.

Obviously, he isn't stupid, but for fuck's sake, he's not that smart.
He has outstanding charisma, quite literally a Jewish Alex Keaton. I also respect that he clearly takes care of himself and seems to be a solid family man. But yeah I can't stand to listen to him for too much because his fast talking demeanor makes me think of someone abusing stimulants.

CisnaHet Scumale

kiwifarms.net
Ben once fell for the Tier Maker trend meme.
Shapiro's final Tier list
1618895504477.png

I've just skipped around but I did pick up some shit he said

4:17 Shapiro complains about not being able to make a D-tier despite the fact that he actually can in the gearwheel setting. LOL
6:00 He argued that Obama is F tier because Obama called everyone who opposes him as a racist. No sources on where he says that, just listen and believe :story:

Last edited:

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2102323

4:17 Shapiro complains about not being able to make a D-tier despite the fact that he actually can in the gearwheel setting. LOL
6:00 He argued that Obama is F tier because Obama called everyone who opposes him as a racist. No sources on where he says that, just listen and believe :story:
This is your brain on Neoconservatism.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
The fact he was sucking off Taft and bitched about Teddy Roosevelt for going after corporations really says a lot about Ben
I'm more baffled by the Terminal Neocon of putting Coolidge in A Tier.

I don't even really have a strong negative opinion of Coolidge, but he just kind of did nothing while the economy boomed (And then crashed). I wouldn't blink if Ben put him one or two spots below, but A-Tier? Who does that?

EDIT: I haven't watched the whole video? Did he seriously skip Hoover? If so, that's a pretty damn convenient mistake for him.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2102323

That has got to be the worst historical ranking of US Presidents I've ever seen. The only rankings he arguably got correct were Buchanan, Bush, and Lincoln.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
I'm more baffled by the Terminal Neocon of putting Coolidge in A Tier.

I don't even really have a strong negative opinion of Coolidge, but he just kind of did nothing while the economy boomed (And then crashed). I wouldn't blink if Ben put him one or two spots below, but A-Tier? Who does that?

EDIT: I haven't watched the whole video? Did he seriously skip Hoover? If so, that's a pretty damn convenient mistake for him.
Ben is the most raging Neocon you could imagine. He's the kind of guy who was telling people Roseanne's firing was justified and Epstein committed suicide.

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ! He was wearing yarmulkes all the time at 12 as well? Fucking hell what a dork.
I mean, he’s an Orthodox Jewish man, most of them wear a yarmulke at all times except when bathing or sleeping. Though generally the rule is a man needs to wear a sort of head cover only when praying, engaging in sacred study, participating in a ritual or consuming food and beverages. Remember how Trump’s Orthodox Jewish impeachment lawyers covered his head whenever he drank water during the trial in an approximation of a phantom yarmulke?

That said, this is actually the first time I’ve realized Shapiro even wears a yarmulke. I don’t like looking at him at the best of times and the black velvet kippa he wears these days essentially melds into his hair.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
That has got to be the worst historical ranking of US Presidents I've ever seen. The only rankings he arguably got correct were Buchanan, Bush, and Lincoln.
It's about what I've come to expect from people like him. Here's the thing, Reagan started as a Democrat, changed parties but even then was a moderate yet he's treated as the patron saint of the Republican party. If he were to run today, he'd practically be a RINO. But looking at him through historical glasses he's ranked higher than he should be by people who think Trump was a great president.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That said, this is actually the first time I’ve realized Shapiro even wears a yarmulke. I don’t like looking at him at the best of times and the black velvet kippa he wears these days essentially melds into his hair.
There's probably a monstrous bald patch under there.
Ben is the most raging Neocon you could imagine. He's the kind of guy who was telling people Roseanne's firing was justified and Epstein committed suicide.
He's also started trying to breathe new life into the intelligent design movement. He had Stephen Meyer on his show and nodded along as Meyer spewed a load of oft-debunked pseudoscientific rubbish, but unfortunately because his audience consists of people who think he's the smartest person in the world and is always right, they've actually started buying that shit leading to vomit inducing comments like this:

20210420_183108.jpg

Jones McCann

“O brave new world that has such people in it.”
kiwifarms.net
It's about what I've come to expect from people like him. Here's the thing, Reagan started as a Democrat, changed parties but even then was a moderate yet he's treated as the patron saint of the Republican party. If he were to run today, he'd practically be a RINO. But looking at him through historical glasses he's ranked higher than he should be by people who think Trump was a great president.
I never understood this. What did Reagan do besides "trickle-down economics" and importing millions of foreign people into the country? More war, cutting taxes, union busting. His website says he inspired a new generation of republicans but the outcome of that was literally every position of power being filled by non-republicans after 30 years. Ronald Reagan's unique journey from Hollywood actor to governor to president set a new precedent that you don't need to be a political insider to fuck up the country even more, anyone can do it!

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
I mean, he’s an Orthodox Jewish man, most of them wear a yarmulke at all times except when bathing or sleeping. Though generally the rule is a man needs to wear a sort of head cover only when praying, engaging in sacred study, participating in a ritual or consuming food and beverages. Remember how Trump’s Orthodox Jewish impeachment lawyers covered his head whenever he drank water during the trial in an approximation of a phantom yarmulke?

I'm honestly more concerned by the fact that he had his scowling eyebrows even as a kid. This whole time I thought he was putting on a face that makes him look like he's giving the viewer the Kubrick Stare to look serious.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I never understood this. What did Reagan do besides "trickle-down economics" and importing millions of foreign people into the country? More war, cutting taxes, union busting. His website says he inspired a new generation of republicans but the outcome of that was literally every position of power being filled by non-republicans after 30 years. Ronald Reagan's unique journey from Hollywood actor to governor to president set a new precedent that you don't need to be a political insider to fuck up the country even more, anyone can do it!
It's because Reagan's charisma blinded people to think he was the ultimate conservative.

As for Ben, it's really bizarre how Ben makes all these political videos then makes this

EDIT: Of course Ben would simp for a fictional evil corporation

Last edited:

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reagan is the one who made it kosher to cut taxes without cutting spending. People love him because he taught people they can have their cake and eat it too, even though that's not true and those chickens will come home to roost some day and the generation left holding the bag will get fucked.

No one after Regan besides Bill Clinton made any realistic attempt to pay down the debt in the US, and now the government has to pursue a policy of inflation through artificially low interest rates to deal with the crippling US National Debt.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's because Reagan's charisma blinded people to think he was the ultimate conservative.

As for Ben, it's really bizarre how Ben makes all these political videos then makes this

EDIT: Of course Ben would simp for a fictional evil corporation
Ben wanted to be a Hollywood writer. Several family members are in the industry. One of his first books, Primetime Propaganda, was an expose on leftism in Hollywood (not like everyone could see it). He will probably include more of this sort of topic since Daily Wire is making movies now, most specifically with Gina Carano.

CisnaHet Scumale

kiwifarms.net

Interesting, does anyone know his position on the hijab or Burqa?

Besides the extremist acts that radical Muslims take (honor killings), it seems like both them and the Jews have similar compulsory standards for clothing at the threat of alienation from the religion.