Careercow Ben Shapiro / The Daily Wire - Commentator, Lawyer, Writer, WAP Sommelier, Vanquisher of SJWs, Podcast Host, Mara Wilson's cousin

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, does anyone know his position on the hijab or Burqa?

Besides the extremist acts that radical Muslims take (honor killings), it seems like both them and the Jews have similar compulsory standards for clothing at the threat of alienation from the religion.
It’s really just ultra-Orthodox Jews that really take this shit seriously and will call you a literal Nazi if you don’t dress “modestly”, and they’re more likely to bitch about what women are wearing anyway. Most diaspora Jews pretty much do what feels right to them (though ask any Jew and they will have Opinions on all that jazz). Israel is a whole different story but that has to do with the ultra-orthodox monopoly on religious services and customs there. Long story, not relevant rn.

Seeing how much Shapiro loathes Muslims (Palestinians in particular) and his general level of (lack of) respect for any women, I doubt he has any positive thoughts about hijabs or realizes there’s anything to compare with his head cover and theirs.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
1619043807997.png

HiramTheGrift

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shapiro's final Tier list
View attachment 2102323
I've just skipped around but I did pick up some shit he said

4:17 Shapiro complains about not being able to make a D-tier despite the fact that he actually can in the gearwheel setting. LOL
6:00 He argued that Obama is F tier because Obama called everyone who opposes him as a racist. No sources on where he says that, just listen and believe :story:
Ben when you read this I want you to feel ashamed for giving Eisenhower a C tier. The roads you drive on are because of him and you spend the entire time bitching about how he didn't nuke Russia. Eisenhower was the first modern "realist" foreign policy president and Shapiro counters this by blaming complex geopolitical issues 70 years in the future as some sort of rebuttal.

Putting Nixon, LBJ, and FDR in the same tier as Wilson, Buchanan, and Carter almost made me stroke out.

Also Polk is high A tier fite me

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, Ben doesn't do much other than crank out extremely generic, scripted "right-wing/conservative" talking points and propaganda. I'm not sure he's much of a thinker and will probably be easily replaced just like most paid propagandists will.
As soon as his hair grays, he will be replaced with another bitter young man who can appeal to bitter young conservatives who think they're smarter than everyone.

HiramTheGrift

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ben Shapiro Goes To Home Depot & Buys Wood Plank To Support Them And Own Liberal Protesters​

(Youtube link)

I had no idea what you all were talking about lol. I can only assume he was paid for this ad or is friends with one of the owners. Imagine being inside that Home Depot while Ben's getting a single 2x4 bagged by some minimum wage worker. He walks out triumphantly with his 2 ft long receipt, bagged wood, and proclaims liberals=triggered. I would love to live near Shapiro so I could see him in the wild like this, but I don't want to offend God by being Californian.

orangathan

kiwifarms.net

Ben Shapiro Goes To Home Depot & Buys Wood Plank To Support Them And Own Liberal Protesters​

View attachment 2111605
(Youtube link)

I had no idea what you all were talking about lol. I can only assume he was paid for this ad or is friends with one of the owners. Imagine being inside that Home Depot while Ben's getting a single 2x4 bagged by some minimum wage worker. He walks out triumphantly with his 2 ft long receipt, bagged wood, and proclaims liberals=triggered. I would love to live near Shapiro so I could see him in the wild like this, but I don't want to offend God by being Californian.
He left Cali and moved to Florida, people have spotted him in the Parkland area. He has a video up talking about why he moved. He's a lot like Joe Rogan in that he talks about Cali like an ex he can't get over but swears he doesn't care about any more.

CloacaRimjob

kiwifarms.net
If ben and Abby's facial structures were reversed WOW!! I think Abby would be the most beautiful woman in the world. Imagine Ben's little cute chubby face on Abby HOT DAMN!! And Ben got the wierd pointy facial features and big heeb nose of Abby he would be the perfect stereotype of a jew. Throw in the lesbian cousin and OMG!!! She really is Matilda! Making the 'ol half incher move on it's own DAYUM SON!!!!

Edit: I can see a pirated version of photoshop being opened up

Last edited:

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ben is one of those cows I'd really like to see him react to his thread here and the farms. I think he's smart enough to ignore this place but if he did talk about it here, he'd "BTFO" us with FACTS AND LOGIC saying this place is an anti semite shit hole we're all losers, then go on how great it is because we mock and trigger da libs. All while preaching he's not a hypocrite.
And reminding us that his wife is a doctor.