Careercow Ben Shapiro / The Daily Wire - Commentator, Lawyer, Writer, WAP Sommelier, Vanquisher of SJWs, Podcast Host, Mara Wilson's cousin

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

HiramTheGrift

All Similarities are Coincidental
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's merely living his childhood dream.

View attachment 2110144
Ezjuol1X0AETOqu.jpeg

Let's say, hypothetically, you need to carry a plank of wood. Logically, you would put it in a bag., because people who need to carry objects place them inside bags. This is a fact. Therefore, if I need to carry this plank of wood, I am placing it inside of a bag for transportation purposes. The liberal establishment will tell you it's fine to go around carrying planks outside without a bag. AOC tweeted a picture of her feet resting upon wood without a bag on it. It's disgusting. If you walk around carrying a plank of wood without a bag, then people might think, what, you're stealing the wood. That's why I carry the receipt around everywhere I go. If you are carrying store bought objects around outside of their proper plastic bags to signify transportation, then no one will know who is stealing an object versus who was a law abiding citizen that purchased their wood with their hard earned money. Money that they pay taxes on, which the liberals don't want to talk about.

polyester

kiwifarms.net
I'm ambivalent about Ben Shapiro twitter account, because half the time he's trending it's because he made a fool of himself and gets deservedly dunked on by the blue-check libs, but the other half of the time it's because he managed to breach their echo chamber with an overdue reality check that wouldn't have reached them any other way.

For example, take this tweet included in the OP:

ECrdhzqUIAAjued.jpg large.jpeg

This tweet caused an outcry among the twitterati.
But it's the truth, and it's something they needed to hear, because they all decided on a narrative as soon as the skin colors of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman were first reported on the news, and stubbornly kept clinging to that narrative in spite of the facts (witness testimony & crime scene forensics) revealed in the court case.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I've always found quite telling about Ben is how he describes people he doesn't like (liberals, atheists, anti-Zionists, etc) as "bullies". It's obvious Ben was probably one of those kids who was stuffed into a locker or had his underwear pulled over his head more times than he'd care to remember, and the fact he describes his opposition in the wimpiest way possible is a testament to that.

AncientPhosphur

kiwifarms.net
Something I've always found quite telling about Ben is how he describes people he doesn't like (liberals, atheists, anti-Zionists, etc) as "bullies". It's obvious Ben was probably one of those kids who was stuffed into a locker or had his underwear pulled over his head more times than he'd care to remember, and the fact he describes his opposition in the wimpiest way possible is a testament to that.
That’s why YouTube videos of Ben Shapiro coming inside a locker are the best way to listen to him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYro9ZOSno

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He 'didn't have his growth spurt' until after other kids did, didn't grow up Orthodox and became so later, and was a smart ass according to him so he had problems. The students would get physical with him. Ben claims that one time he was beaten with belts and the next day he was chained to a bedpost outside the high school. He also says he had no friends in school.

Last edited:

DrearyDoomguy

Weaponizing demons for a brighter tomorrow.
kiwifarms.net
I would love to live near Shapiro so I could see him in the wild like this, but I don't want to offend God by being Californian.

He's in Tennessee now.
edit: cougar'd

He left Cali and moved to Florida, people have spotted him in the Parkland area. He has a video up talking about why he moved. He's a lot like Joe Rogan in that he talks about Cali like an ex he can't get over but swears he doesn't care about any more.

Looking closer into it he moved Daily wire to Tennesssee and personally resides in Florida now. My mistake.

Chris Chan Sonichu

kiwifarms.net
His voice is so irritating. It's like a signal song for stereotypical school bullies. Saying "Come take my lunch money and call me an exceptional individual. I'm too weak and cowardly to fight back." No matter what he's saying, it just sounds childish and frail with that shrill nasally voice. He could be Death; Destroyer of Worlds, and I still wouldn't take him seriously. Because his voice would belie his flaccid impotence. When he got triggered by Wet Ass Pussy, I wasn't surprised. It's obvious that he is incapable of satisfying a woman. He is about as manly as a pink fairy in leotards and a tutu. And his wife is so dry that he thought a wet pussy was a sign of health problems. I'd be surprised to learn that he still has testicles with his voice and mannerism. It's baffling to me why he hates on trans. Because his testosterone levels are so low, he must empathise with how it feels for a male to female trans taking hormone replacement pills. And he's so lacking in masculinity, that were he ever imprisoned for even less than a week; he would become the prison whore. And turn trans himself as the only way for him to survive a few days in minimum security. His sister's hot though.

Anyway, some of that was satire, some of that was truth. My favourite B S take was "If sea level rise floods someone's house. It's not a big deal. They should just sell their house an move." (paraphrased, of course) I wonder how much the Koch Brothers paid him for that one. He's not even that smart. He's just a fucking loser.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net