Careercow Ben Shapiro / The Daily Wire - Commentator, Lawyer, Writer, WAP Sommelier, Vanquisher of SJWs, Podcast Host, Mara Wilson's cousin

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

HiramTheGrift

All Similarities are Coincidental
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most bizarre thing about Ben is that his singing voice is more manly than his actual voice.

He's obviously trained, but if I just heard him sing on the street I would be surprised to hear his actual voice. Time to start a Kiwi choir, lads. If Ben can make his voice sound halfway decent, you can too.
Screenshot from 2021-05-02 11-19-42.png

Albert Speer

kiwifarms.net
His voice is so irritating. It's like a signal song for stereotypical school bullies. Saying "Come take my lunch money and call me an exceptional individual. I'm too weak and cowardly to fight back." No matter what he's saying, it just sounds childish and frail with that shrill nasally voice. He could be Death; Destroyer of Worlds, and I still wouldn't take him seriously. Because his voice would belie his flaccid impotence. When he got triggered by Wet Ass Pussy, I wasn't surprised. It's obvious that he is incapable of satisfying a woman. He is about as manly as a pink fairy in leotards and a tutu. And his wife is so dry that he thought a wet pussy was a sign of health problems. I'd be surprised to learn that he still has testicles with his voice and mannerism. It's baffling to me why he hates on trans. Because his testosterone levels are so low, he must empathise with how it feels for a male to female trans taking hormone replacement pills. And he's so lacking in masculinity, that were he ever imprisoned for even less than a week; he would become the prison whore. And turn trans himself as the only way for him to survive a few days in minimum security. His sister's hot though.

Anyway, some of that was satire, some of that was truth. My favourite B S take was "If sea level rise floods someone's house. It's not a big deal. They should just sell their house an move." (paraphrased, of course) I wonder how much the Koch Brothers paid him for that one. He's not even that smart. He's just a fucking loser.
He talks about triggered snowflakes, yet as soon as someone says israel is illegitimate, he starts pissing his pants (like cardi b) and calls them anti semitic and bullies

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shapiro does seem WAY too "pro Big Pharma" lately.

Like, I can understand being pro-vaccine even if I don't agree with it. But he's acting like Pfizer is a gift from God with no scary underbelly whatsoever.
He considers the Israeli vaccination model how Covid should be handled. He has said so numerous times on his show. They decided to push full vaccination, therefore it's the only way to go - any concerns about long term effects or liberties be damned. It's religious to him, and his religion says everyone must be vaccinated.

Cat Stew

save meeeeeeeee!!!
kiwifarms.net
He considers the Israeli vaccination model how Covid should be handled. He has said so numerous times on his show. They decided to push full vaccination, therefore it's the only way to go - any concerns about long term effects or liberties be damned. It's religious to him, and his religion says everyone must be vaccinated.
as if israel was a country ever concerned about freedom or liberty.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
That makes no sense - how are you conflating Israeli government policy with something "religious" (I'm pretty sure the Hebrew Bible doesn't mention "vaccines" at all).