Careercow Ben Shapiro / The Daily Wire - Commentator, Lawyer, Writer, WAP Sommelier, Vanquisher of SJWs, Podcast Host, Mara Wilson's cousin

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Mr Cuddles

kiwifarms.net
The most bizarre thing about Ben is that his singing voice is more manly than his actual voice.

That's pretty close to vorsprung-gesangen (talking singing). It's what you do when you are tone deaf but have reasonable rhythm. From the times he was singing though his voice was actually pretty good.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty close to vorsprung-gesangen (talking singing). It's what you do when you are tone deaf but have reasonable rhythm. From the times he was singing though his voice was actually pretty good.
His voice is okay. It sounds like he had training in his younger days but never really kept up with it. He'd do well at a karaoke night or something like that but... I don't know there's something missing from his voice. Call it lack of passion or soul or whatever but it doesn't sound like he's "feeling" the music.

On the other hand he didn't sound as whiny as he normally does when he speaks so that's a good thing at least.

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
Ben Shapiro seems to be the kind of guy whom the bully fantasies revolve around turn horny/homoerotic within half a paragraph. Discord is weird.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thinks Jesus is a common criminal yet makes tons of money off Christians and even wrote a book in 2019, The Right Side of History, about how Judeo-Christian values built the West.
Exactly. He's an insufferably smug, shamelessly disingenuous, Jewish supremacist scumbag grifter, and it's infuriating how many Christians love him and can't see through his obvious bullshit

orangathan

kiwifarms.net
This week in the Shapiroverse:

#HelpAbuela

Ben makes another attempt at courting AOC, this time by donated 499$ to his friend's GoFundMe for her grandma.

abuelagate.png

Battle of the Grifters

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib take a swipe at Eretz Yisrael and Ben (and a collection of Jewish democrats) is not happy about it:

swipe1.png

swipe2.png

swipe3.png

swipe4.png

His podcast from yesterday was centered entirely around Omar's alleged anti-semitism.

In other news, Ben finally acknowledges his sister:
nepotism3.png

nepotism.png

I think this is his first time retweeting/promoting his sister since she got into the business of grifting.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
This week in the Shapiroverse:

#HelpAbuela

Ben makes another attempt at courting AOC, this time by donated 499$ to his friend's GoFundMe for her grandma.

View attachment 2255297

Battle of the Grifters

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib take a swipe at Eretz Yisrael and Ben (and a collection of Jewish democrats) is not happy about it:

View attachment 2255286
View attachment 2255288

View attachment 2255289
View attachment 2255298

His podcast from yesterday was centered entirely around Omar's alleged anti-semitism.

In other news, Ben finally acknowledges his sister:
View attachment 2255299
View attachment 2255290

I think this is his first time retweeting/promoting his sister since she got into the business of grifting.
I feel like Ben mentions his sister’s career a lot, and it annoys me for a hyper autistic reason: according to a strict interpretation of Jewish law, men should not listen to a woman or women singing. Ben’s exactly the type of Orthodox Jew to ignore the heterogeneous nature of Jewish law in favor of a stricter interpretation when it’s convenient for him. If she weren’t his sister he’d point her out as a hypocrite, but because she is he never mentions the issue.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
I feel like Ben mentions his sister’s career a lot, and it annoys me for a hyper autistic reason: according to a strict interpretation of Jewish law, men should not listen to a woman or women singing. Ben’s exactly the type of Orthodox Jew to ignore the heterogeneous nature of Jewish law in favor of a stricter interpretation when it’s convenient for him. If she weren’t his sister he’d point her out as a hypocrite, but because she is he never mentions the issue.

Yeah, but it's not like Frummer are murdering their one night stands either.

If, by contrast, a Jewish male enters into relations with a gentile woman, when he does so intentionally, she should be executed. She is executed because she caused a Jew to be involved in an unseemly transgression, as is the law with regard to an animal. This applies regardless of whether the gentile women was a minor of three years of age, or an adult, whether she was single or married. And it applies even if the Jew]was a minor of nine years old, she is executed.

יאֲבָל יִשְׂרָאֵל הַבָּא עַל הַכּוּתִית בֵּין קְטַנָּה בַּת שָׁלֹשׁ שָׁנִים וְיוֹם אֶחָד בֵּין גְּדוֹלָה בֵּין פְּנוּיָה בֵּין אֵשֶׁת אִישׁ וַאֲפִלּוּ הָיָה קָטָן בֶּן תֵּשַׁע שָׁנִים וְיוֹם אֶחָד כֵּיוָן שֶׁבָּא עַל הַכּוּתִית בְּזָדוֹן הֲרֵי זוֹ נֶהֱרֶגֶת מִפְּנֵי שֶׁבָּא לְיִשְׂרָאֵל תַּקָּלָה עַל יָדֶיהָ כִּבְהֵמָה. וְדָבָר זֶה מְפֹרָשׁ בַּתּוֹרָה שֶׁנֶּאֱמַר (במדבר לא טז) "הֵן הֵנָּה הָיוּ לִבְנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל בִּדְבַר בִּלְעָם" (במדבר לא יז) "וְכָל אִשָּׁה יֹדַעַת אִישׁ לְמִשְׁכַּב זָכָר הֲרֹגוּ":
https://www.chabad.org/dailystudy/rambam.asp?tdate=4/6/2021 (https://archive.md/8DqCH)

Dynamic

kiwifarms.net
Do you think his house is fitted with kosherswitches?

HiramTheGrift

Too Based to Live; Too Cringe to Die™©
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rambam isn’t the final say in halachah. Most people would say the Shulchan Aruch is.
Screenshot from 2021-07-11 02-49-31.png

Depends on the group you're talking about
This is a great point ultimately, as an Orthodox Jew the majority opinion is that women cannot sing for (male) audiences.
Yeah, but it's not like Frummer are murdering their one night stands either.

https://www.chabad.org/dailystudy/rambam.asp?tdate=4/6/2021 (https://archive.md/8DqCH)
Fact and fact
He definitely has kosher lamps. Kosher switch is too radical.
I think he does have kosher switches. It is more common among Modern Orthodox Jews. It makes it easy to use electricity up until the minute before the sabbath begins. Maybe he has a shabbos goy though :pickle:

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
"Seeing a black person, you say the blessing. What black person? One who had a white mother and father, and came out black. Not on every black person do you make a blessing. When you walk in the streets of America, every five minutes, you see a black person. Will you say on him the blessing? Rather, it only needs to be on a black person whose mother and father are white. If, you know, two people birth a monkey or something like that, then you say the Different Creatures blessing."
What a troll :story:

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
It makes it easy to use electricity up until the minute before the sabbath begins
Could be. It would be interesting to see if kosher switches are more accepted in certain geographical areas. I don’t see them a lot by me.
Why would it matter if it makes it easier to use up until the sabbath begins, though? You can use electricity normally up until it begins. It’s just a question of manipulating it after the Sabbath has begun.
גוט וואכט אלעמען

timewave0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let’s say hypothetically there really was a woman with a “wet ass pussy” that was so saturated with moisture it necessitates use of a “bucket and a mop.” Obviously the whole idea is illogical but let’s imagine for a moment that it is real. My wife is a doctor, which means she went to medical school for four years plus a few years of residency. She understands human anatomy and physiology. She’s a physician, and she assured me that a pussy as wet as described in the song would be indicative of a disorder, it’s just not physiologically possible otherwise. And that’s from my wife who is a doctor. I definitely wouldn’t want to “park [my] big Mack truck right in [that] little garage”
08D2CA9E-2B35-4D6B-90E6-B795164518CB.jpeg