Careercow Ben Shapiro / The Daily Wire - Commentator, Lawyer, Writer, WAP Sommelier, Vanquisher of SJWs, Podcast Host, Mara Wilson's cousin

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

CisnaHet Scumale

kiwifarms.net
Let’s say hypothetically there really was a woman with a “wet ass pussy” that was so saturated with moisture it necessitates use of a “bucket and a mop.” Obviously the whole idea is illogical but let’s imagine for a moment that it is real. My wife is a doctor, which means she went to medical school for four years plus a few years of residency. She understands human anatomy and physiology. She’s a physician, and she assured me that a pussy as wet as described in the song would be indicative of a disorder, it’s just not physiologically possible otherwise. And that’s from my wife who is a doctor. I definitely wouldn’t want to “park [my] big Mack truck right in [that] little garage”
View attachment 2334708
We all know what medical care is needed for WAP

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised some reference to his sister, or how her "relevances" far surpass Benny boy's own, isn't mentioned in the title.

Cause when I hear the name Shapiro, Ben doesn't come to mind immediately, thankfully.

Exelxi

kiwifarms.net
Ben Shapiro has literally never made a woman wet.
Fact check: Incorrect!
1625989834397.png

Nobue

kiwifarms.net
Let’s say hypothetically there really was a woman with a “wet ass pussy” that was so saturated with moisture it necessitates use of a “bucket and a mop.” Obviously the whole idea is illogical but let’s imagine for a moment that it is real. My wife is a doctor, which means she went to medical school for four years plus a few years of residency. She understands human anatomy and physiology. She’s a physician, and she assured me that a pussy as wet as described in the song would be indicative of a disorder, it’s just not physiologically possible otherwise. And that’s from my wife who is a doctor. I definitely wouldn’t want to “park [my] big Mack truck right in [that] little garage”
View attachment 2334708
I laughed at him saying it sounded like a disease until I heard the song. A Cardi B sounds like something you'd need lanced.

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
This is going to sound insane weird, but I literally dreamed that Ben Shapiro was in my house, sitting at my living room, and we were discussing about old childhood monsters that used to scare me.

I'm not even kidding. I'm writing this after waking up. Is this... some kind of sign? Am I turning into some weird uber wereconservative? What the fuck?

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
This is going to sound insane weird, but I literally dreamed that Ben Shapiro was in my house, sitting at my living room, and we were discussing about old childhood monsters that used to scare me.

I'm not even kidding. I'm writing this after waking up. Is this... some kind of sign? Am I turning into some weird uber wereconservative? What the fuck?
It means you are a faggot.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net

It means content for this thread is sadly even drier than Ben's wife's pussy.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really pity his wife. Can you picture a medical doctor female saying pussy can be wet and him NOPE. That's how bad he is in bed and she had to be creampied as they have kids.

Ben doesn't min the "browning of America" so I hope his wife fucks a nigger to get any joy in bed.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Remember: The purpose of Ben Shapiro's life is to take money to make conservatives seem as greedy, uncool, and war-mongering as possible.
He only cares about making conservatives look cool which he utterly fails at for his constant praise of corporations (as long as they don't go against his political beliefs), and advocating for war a lot. Ben is a grifter trying to make neoconservatism look cool.

Aegir

an aqueous visage
kiwifarms.net
He only cares about making conservatives look cool which he utterly fails at for his constant praise of corporations (as long as they don't go against his political beliefs), and advocating for war a lot. Ben is a grifter trying to make neoconservatism look cool.
This. Makes it kind of weird that Walsh and Knowles are the exact opposite of that. It's kind of dumb that they rail on neoconservatism while their boss is probably the most prominent neocuckservative in media.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
The problem is it's Ben Shapiro who they're trying to make look cool when he's probably the most uncool millennial I've ever seen.