Ben Shapiro - wtf I'm conservative now

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
am i the only one tired of hearing people unironically spew ben shapiro's rhetoric in order to own the libs? i mean, i understand his message but, considering there's a lot of exceptional children out there, they'll take whatever he says as us "needing to go back to the 1950's". i don't particularly disagree with some of it, but like, i feel like some of the people spewing shit about shapiro aren't just memeing and actually taking what he says as pure, unadulterated fact.

there's being tired of the political correctness, "you will recognize my 486 genders!" kind of thing, and then there's just blindly hating anyone who doesn't want to suck donald trump's shaft 24/7.
I don't think Ben Shapiro likes Trump much at all.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
I saw Little Ben being insufferable on Instagram and calling actual conservatives racist. I was hoping he had an actual lolcow thread here because he really deserves one. The guy goes around calling himself "The number one victim of antisemitism on the internet" like some kind of internet victim olympics badge while preaching about snowflakes and how facts don't care about your feelings.

Ben is literally the definition of a Cuckservative except that he happens to sound good in debates where he mostly debates only idiots.
His entire claim to fame is dunking on 72 IQ college students with danger hair. I'd love to see him try to tangle with someone like Jared Taylor. He has no principles at all, you can find any Ben Shapiro quote that directly contradicts another Ben Shapiro quote.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Of course you can. Conservatives in America are some unholy mix of classical liberal and true conservatives, two diametrically opposed ideologies. They're at war with themselves at all times. Even more so in the case of an orthodox Jew like Shapiro.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
Of course you can. Conservatives in America are some unholy mix of classical liberal and true conservatives, two diametrically opposed ideologies. They're at war with themselves at all times. Even more so in the case of an orthodox Jew like Shapiro.
Shapiro lives in LA. His entire family are big shots in the entertainment industry. He's the only "conservative" that isn't de-platformed and gets to do the talking head thing on old media. I don't think it's controlled opposition inasmuch as just out and out fraud. But then again there's a pretty significant Koch Bros/Think Tank money trail leading to Ben. I think the word I'm looking for is neocon but even neocons at least were pro 2A.

If he was for real he'd make them as angry as Tucker Carlson does.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
That's called nepotism. You don't need a grand conspiracy for that.

And he's plenty conservative on social issues. Constantly rees about abortion spamming my inbox.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
That's called nepotism. You don't need a grand conspiracy for that.

And he's plenty conservative on social issues. Constantly rees about abortion spamming my inbox.
I don't even like abortion but come on, the last thing establishment cons would ever want is it to actually be outlawed. It's a very emotionally effective way at playing to religious groups and a huge boon to fundraising and community organizing for conservative groups. It would hurt people like Ben if he actually got what he claims he wants on that. The fact that someone as educated and manufactured as Ben uses words like "evil" and starts stammering talking about it basically tells me how disingenuous he is.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Facts may not care about your feelings, but they do care about smol beanjamin's. Please refrain from any criticism of Israel so as not to disrupt our little man's fragile emotional landscape, tia.

• Agree
Reactions: Tasty Tatty

GC_Positive

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I don't even like abortion but come on, the last thing establishment cons would ever want is it to actually be outlawed.
I love the fantasyland some conservatives live in. They ban abortion and stop welfare payments. Cue 20 years and American society is a fucking hellscape of crime and poverty :punished:

I'm consistently surprised that Ben Shapiro has the massive fanbase that he does. He's so disingenuous and I feel like he's so ridiculously biased in how he skews the facts that he couldn't possibly believe all these things himself.

I think Matt Christman from Chapo Trap House summed it up best: Ben Shapiro is a conservative ideologue for when there is plenty. He spruiks The American Dream that all you need is hard work. I think this is largely the reason why he had to leave Brietbart. He didn't get the memo that entire large swathes of the economy STILL hadn't recovered from the Global Financial Crisis, many of jobs were automated, swallowed up by huge corporations like Wallmart or moved offshore.

The conservative politics that were in vogue during the 2016 election were those of anger, betrayal and the motivation to actually do something. The only time Ben Shapiro shows any sort of conviction is when he's refusing to use a trans persons pronoun which honestly, even if you don't believe it just makes you come off as being an asshole. Even his most ardent conservative followers know this. All the funny YouTube video titles are funny but they're just videos of an autist being a cunt at the end of the day.

nosemouth

kiwifarms.net
I love the fantasyland some conservatives live in. They ban abortion and stop welfare payments. Cue 20 years and American society is a fucking hellscape of crime and poverty :punished:

I'm consistently surprised that Ben Shapiro has the massive fanbase that he does. He's so disingenuous and I feel like he's so ridiculously biased in how he skews the facts that he couldn't possibly believe all these things himself.

I think Matt Christman from Chapo Trap House summed it up best: Ben Shapiro is a conservative ideologue for when there is plenty. He spruiks The American Dream that all you need is hard work. I think this is largely the reason why he had to leave Brietbart. He didn't get the memo that entire large swathes of the economy STILL hadn't recovered from the Global Financial Crisis, many of jobs were automated, swallowed up by huge corporations like Wallmart or moved offshore.

The conservative politics that were in vogue during the 2016 election were those of anger, betrayal and the motivation to actually do something. The only time Ben Shapiro shows any sort of conviction is when he's refusing to use a trans persons pronoun which honestly, even if you don't believe it just makes you come off as being an asshole. Even his most ardent conservative followers know this. All the funny YouTube video titles are funny but they're just videos of an autist being a cunt at the end of the day.
What are your preferred pronouns?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino