Ben Shapiro - wtf I'm conservative now (liberals owned with FACTS and LOGIC)

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I think Matt Christman from Chapo Trap House summed it up best: Ben Shapiro is a conservative ideologue for when there is plenty. He spruiks The American Dream that all you need is hard work. I think this is largely the reason why he had to leave Brietbart. He didn't get the memo that entire large swathes of the economy STILL hadn't recovered from the Global Financial Crisis, many of jobs were automated, swallowed up by huge corporations like Wallmart or moved offshore.

The conservative politics that were in vogue during the 2016 election were those of anger, betrayal and the motivation to actually do something. The only time Ben Shapiro shows any sort of conviction is when he's refusing to use a trans persons pronoun which honestly, even if you don't believe it just makes you come off as being an asshole. Even his most ardent conservative followers know this. All the funny YouTube video titles are funny but they're just videos of an autist being a cunt at the end of the day.
I'll give Lil Bean credit for this much: He's one of the only lolbertarians who stuck to his guns. That might make him out of touch and stupid, but at least he has more integrity and a more solid worldview than most other e-celebs, whose only ideology is getting retweets.

Disagree with you on the pronoun thing, but you're right that the videos of him owning SJWs just aren't that impressive.

SJWs (especially the ones in the compilations, who are such caricatures I'm starting to think they might actually be plants) are really, really dumb. Pretty much anyone with a half a brain can own them. I think it reflects kinda poorly on Ben that these are the only people he bothers debating, like he won't go up against anyone that doesn't melt down at the sight of him.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
I love the fantasyland some conservatives live in. They ban abortion and stop welfare payments. Cue 20 years and American society is a fucking hellscape of crime and poverty :punished:

I'm consistently surprised that Ben Shapiro has the massive fanbase that he does. He's so disingenuous and I feel like he's so ridiculously biased in how he skews the facts that he couldn't possibly believe all these things himself.

I think Matt Christman from Chapo Trap House summed it up best: Ben Shapiro is a conservative ideologue for when there is plenty. He spruiks The American Dream that all you need is hard work. I think this is largely the reason why he had to leave Brietbart. He didn't get the memo that entire large swathes of the economy STILL hadn't recovered from the Global Financial Crisis, many of jobs were automated, swallowed up by huge corporations like Wallmart or moved offshore.

The conservative politics that were in vogue during the 2016 election were those of anger, betrayal and the motivation to actually do something. The only time Ben Shapiro shows any sort of conviction is when he's refusing to use a trans persons pronoun which honestly, even if you don't believe it just makes you come off as being an asshole. Even his most ardent conservative followers know this. All the funny YouTube video titles are funny but they're just videos of an autist being a cunt at the end of the day.
Jesus Christ I come here to get away from Chapocells and now they’re immigrating

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I'll give Lil Bean credit for this much: He's one of the only lolbertarians who stuck to his guns. That might make him out of touch and stupid, but at least he has more integrity and a more solid worldview than most other e-celebs, whose only ideology is getting retweets.

Disagree with you on the pronoun thing, but you're right that the videos of him owning SJWs just aren't that impressive.

SJWs (especially the ones in the compilations, who are such caricatures I'm starting to think they might actually be plants) are really, really dumb. Pretty much anyone with a half a brain can own them. I think it reflects kinda poorly on Ben that these are the only people he bothers debating, like he won't go up against anyone that doesn't melt down at the sight of him.
Since when is Shapiro a libertarian?

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story:

9:07 was when this jew faggot realized he screw up and that he should only "debate" with SJW kids instead. This motherfucker can't shut his mouth up and always talks over everyone else, but this time he stopped some good 2 seconds to think what to do but didn't come with any solution. He then decides to run away like a coward. The circumcised kike lost all words.

Destroyed with logic and facts.

TheImportantFart

Fartscape
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God I love Andrew Neil. He made Ben look like such a fool. Accusing someone of being on the left, especially Andrew fucking Neil of all people, and using the “I’ve never heard of you” argument when you’re asked questions you don’t like is pathetic.

The Gay Banana

You're all dossers.
kiwifarms.net
"thank you for time and for showing that anger isn't a part of the American political discourse" is such a fine closing statement. Hopefully this interview haunts him for the rest of whatever his career is. What an interviewer Andrew Neil is.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
...are you fucking kidding me? He actually tried pulling I'm popular excuse? Hasan-Shapiro much? What a slimy piece of shit.

Reactions: millais
L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
As stupid as Ben is it’s perplexing how much he makes leftists seethe just by making fun of a very specific subculture that makes them look dumb. Like gaslighting? Wut.

I suppose that’s the difference between generalising conservatives and liberals. Cons say you misrepresent them, libs say you’re right but shouldn’t make fun of them

Irony is that it’s mostly foids, who are on a similar cadence

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ I come here to get away from Chapocells and now they’re immigrating
we're already here and in charge

[ominous cackling]

God I love Andrew Neil. He made Ben look like such a fool. Accusing someone of being on the left, especially Andrew fucking Neil of all people, and using the “I’ve never heard of you” argument when you’re asked questions you don’t like is pathetic.
He's got fanboys all over r/Conservative and a few invading the comments sections on the video and they are so vehement there is no possible way Ben was in the wrong. It's a cult.

• Horrifying
Reactions: verissimus

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"If you had to work more than one job to have a roof over your head or food on the table, you probably shouldn't have taken the job that's not paying you enough. That'd be a you problem"
w o w

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino