Benjamin Halen Duquette / BHDwaffles / BetaEtaDelota - Furry YouTuber who denies being a furry YouTuber; has a life jacket fetish.

Marsaudiac

kiwifarms.net
(if his pinned Tweet is any indication, he probably has an inflation fetish too)

BetaEtaDelota ( b. January 3, 1998 ) is a Worcester Polytechnic (he literally disclosed his school in his Twitter profile. Good job.) mechanical engineering student and furry YouTuber/vlogger whose main claim to fame is a video entitled "THE SEVEN LEVELS OF BEING A FURRY (Dante's Edition)," which as of this writing has received nearly half a million views:
Like any good furcow, he has a talent for powerleveling about things you wouldn't trust your best friend with. In the case of Beta, it's his love for life jackets (which is totally not a fetish according to him):
With 21000 subscribers, he seems to have a solid following among furries on YouTube. However, he seems to have some desire to branch off into something greater, as evidenced by a video in which he denies being a "FurrTuber:"
Below is an image containing the thumbnails for every video he has released since. As you can plainly see, he is totally not a furry YouTuber:

Twitter
YouTube
Discord
Courtesy of @Squealer the Animalist :
deviantArt
FurAffinity

Last edited:
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
(if his pinned Tweet is any indication, he probably has an inflation fetish too)

BetaEtaDelota ( b. January 3, 1998 ) is a Worcester Polytechnic (he literally disclosed his school in his Twitter profile. Good job.) mechanical engineering student and furry YouTuber/vlogger whose main claim to fame is a video entitled "THE SEVEN LEVELS OF BEING A FURRY (Dante's Edition)," which as of this writing has received nearly half a million views:
Like any good furcow, he has a talent for powerleveling about things you wouldn't trust your best friend with. In the case of Beta, it's his love for life jackets (which is totally not a fetish according to him):
With 21000 subscribers, he seems to have a solid following among furries on YouTube. However, he seems to have some desire to branch off into something greater, as evidenced by a video in which he denies being a "FurrTuber:"
Below is an image containing the thumbnails for every video he has released since. As you can plainly see, he is totally not a furry YouTuber:

Twitter
YouTube
Discord
Could we get some more ontent? thanks dude.

Fulda's Gap

400lbs of Patriotic Might
kiwifarms.net
Having a fetish for life jackets?

This is why I love furry drama and furry lolcows. You see the most bonkers stuff. Like a fetish for life jackets. I'm friends with a few people who currently do or have done search and rescue work on various bodies of water, so hey embrace that fetish bub. It's just so outlandish.

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so I've been putting this one off for a while because I felt like I would not be able to handle the "cringe" of a furfag with a weird fetish who does things like commission [fetish] artwork and even a plush of his fursona all while proclaiming in his videos "but I'm not a furry you guys".

I buckled and finally watched the life jacket video and I'm just confused by it. Beta insists he's not into inflation at all but at the beginning of the video he specifically references an inflation scene from A Goofy Movie and says it's "awesome". He even makes a callback to it later on. But he's not into inflation? This shit just doesn't add up. He's doing this act where he's being totally "open" about his "fetish" because he's trying to be transparent and likable (and unique, he also specifically mentions this fact) to get those HOT YOUTUBE VIEWS but in the process he's coming off as incredibly disingenuous and is acting like he's got something to hide. Anyone with half a brain and a working bullshit detector can tell that even with his gratuitous oversharing of personal information there's still stuff he isn't mentioning.

I guess what pisses me off the most about Beta is that he's a fucking liar. That's what I'm trying to get at.

Marsaudiac

kiwifarms.net
Okay so I've been putting this one off for a while because I felt like I would not be able to handle the "cringe" of a furfag with a weird fetish who does things like commission [fetish] artwork and even a plush of his fursona all while proclaiming in his videos "but I'm not a furry you guys".

I buckled and finally watched the life jacket video and I'm just confused by it. Beta insists he's not into inflation at all but at the beginning of the video he specifically references an inflation scene from A Goofy Movie and says it's "awesome". He even makes a callback to it later on. But he's not into inflation? This shit just doesn't add up. He's doing this act where he's being totally "open" about his "fetish" because he's trying to be transparent and likable (and unique, he also specifically mentions this fact) to get those HOT YOUTUBE VIEWS but in the process he's coming off as incredibly disingenuous and is acting like he's got something to hide. Anyone with half a brain and a working bullshit detector can tell that even with his gratuitous oversharing of personal information there's still stuff he isn't mentioning.

I guess what pisses me off the most about Beta is that he's a fucking liar. That's what I'm trying to get at.
The first stage is denial.

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beta insists he's not into inflation at all but at the beginning of the video he specifically references an inflation scene from A Goofy Movie and says it's "awesome". He even makes a callback to it later on.
I doubt there can be a direct link from something you like to being a sexual fetish, since there's a glass wall to shatter before you step forward into that realm. That being said life jacket fetish is pretty fucking funny.

Reminds me of...

larry feegan.PNG

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt there can be a direct link from something you like to being a sexual fetish, since there's a glass wall to shatter before you step forward into that realm. That being said life jacket fetish is pretty fucking funny.

Reminds me of...

View attachment 320985
I personally default to the scene from Tommy Boy where Chris Farley puts on an infant life vest, pulls the rip cord, and starts choking. :lol:

DemonBox

Autistic Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Pkrussl defends him after his ex accused him of cheating:

Found this comment:
View attachment 654631
People like this are pretty common in the fandom, they are not confrontational types, hate anything negative, and what is suppose to be a joke about them between them and friends eventually becomes offensive to them.

They have no patience for people who stuck in living situations that have more negative impacts on their lives and emotions, basically they just want every moment to be positive, even if your having a shitty day, they try to force a mask on you, which seems to fit Beta's type. He's a baby boy that needs to be coddled and reassured things are going to be okay for HIS benefit, not anyone elses. If he can't have that, he'll never try to solve relationship issues between him and others, he lacks the mental fortitude to do so.

Tags
None