Benjamin Halen Duquette / BHDwaffles / BetaEtaDelota - Furry YouTuber who denies being a furry YouTuber; has a life jacket fetish.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Marsaudiac

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, I almost feel bad for him. Even I don't hate myself that much. He seems to have really given in to the popufur popularity contest. He really is blowing a ton of money on what he sees as a ticket to "popularity" and whatever attention/affection/really gross sex acts he thinks will come with it.

W

wow magic

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, I almost feel bad for him. Even I don't hate myself that much. He seems to have really given in to the popufur popularity contest. He really is blowing a ton of money on what he sees as a ticket to "popularity" and whatever attention/affection/really gross sex acts he thinks will come with it.

He's being another one of those people who do whatever they can to get attention and a bunch of fame that they don't need, completely ignoring the stuff they're blowing over to get said attention and fame. He's letting labels get the best of him, and look at him now; He's killing himself over and soon enough he'll be those kinds of people who'd fake their suicide in order to get attention.

Also, I can't help but feel bad for him just from thinking about all of this -

KingJ

Y'all niggas are pretty based actually
kiwifarms.net
A betaetadelota thread being revived? I feel like this is a long time coming.

So let's go into some deets about this guy because he's possibly my favorite harmless lolcow. Meaning he never insults or attacks people because he's too busy feeling sorry for himself.

Here's some background:

Beta is a furry who stayed in heavy denial when he joined YouTube. His fursona is a blatant rip off of hackmon/huckmon. He has no issues sharing all the personal and intimate details of his life on social media and Twitter. He is extremely needy and borderline obsessed with other popufurs including Majira and the pineapple guy, even talking about wanting to cuddle them and dreams about them. This is where it backfires on him horrendously a he suffers a severe case of senpai-notice-me which when it's not delivered he becomes depressed.

In his breakdown stream he spoke about how he feels he constantly goes above and beyond for fellow furry youtubers at conventions, making himself essentially their little bitch just so he can hang with them. He complains about how he feels he's not appreciated for what he does and that he feels abused and used by them even though he puts himself into this situation. Actually, they don't ask him to do any of that they just want him to be himself. He feels excluded or left out because he doesn't have a fursuit, despite in multiple videos bragging at his popularity despite no suit he still caved to peer pressure and bought one. He made a comment that he wished he'd chosen another maker and already has regrets over it.

He spoke about his fraternity and how they treat him like shit. But ironically one of his roommates showed up during his stream, saw him crying and just treated him with the utmost respect and kindness any human being could give (seriously, this guy was amazing). Adding to the implications that beta may in fact be guilt tripping people into feeling sorry for him over imagined abandonment. During the stream a fellow youtuber tried multiple times to phone him but he never answered.

He also famously dropped the bomb he'd been sexually abused by someone in the past but gave no further details. He also discussed having a crush on Kero before all the drama went down, but it also seems like he has a crush on any popular male suiter. While he's collaborated with Pocari in videos he only did so because she's popular, he's known for shunning female members of the fandom and ignoring their messages to him. Male boyos only.

Beta suffers anxiety and depression, I'd even go as far as to say he's got a lot of the tick boxes for borderline personality disorder from what he's shown (black and white thinking, imagined abandonment, history of abuse, disturbed self perception, unstable relationships, impulsive behavior and emotional instability).

Five videos worth watching to get a grasp of his personality:
Fursuits = popular: https://youtu.be/shbS-_VLpbE
Suiting as Majira: https://youtu.be/vrA2B643UDc
How he joined the fandom: https://youtu.be/jbRfEH2d5FM
First con experience: https://youtu.be/KNGvX1v3yiM
Post con depression (after only one con?): https://youtu.be/nflZOYLhmgs

You'll notice a common theme in this videos is segments where he says what is brain is actually thinking, usually something negative about himself.

He's so obsessed with YouTube, youtubers and becoming a popufur that here's the autism thread where he was willing to give up his engineering degree and future to make furry youtube videos:
https://twitter.com/BetaEtaDelota/status/1083912842443665408
(Archive down so I've attached a screenshot)

I'm too lazy to write more just scroll his Twitter and count how many times the talks about wanting to hug a fursuit guy.
You know a thread is essentially dead when the best information we got on a guy is someone talking about information in the first post and information where we're supposed to take their words for it.

camopattern

kiwifarms.net
He's abandoning his internship to make more videos.

View attachment 752494

https://archive.li/l1NzJ
Wow.

The "I'm young if I fuck up I have time to fix it" isn't a valid excuse, it's really not. You just have to speak to the last generation of people born in the 80s and how much regret some of them have, or how they wished doors had been open for them that kids today get.

In fact this might be the dumbest thing I've seen for a while. The internship might not be required for the degree, but engineering is an extremely competitive industry with high paying jobs on the line. Without that internship you're going to struggle badly with future employment and people really do not give internships to post graduates. This was a once in a life time opportunity that lasts 4 month and would have been invaluable experience, but instead he thinks making furry niche youtube videos is better for him?

I feel genuinely sorry for the guy, that delusion is insane and we know his self esteem and worth is at the bottom of the barrel anyway. The future rejection and struggles hes brought on himself might actually do him in if he doesnt do something while he still can. I just wanna shake him into opening his fucking eyes.

Edit: I checked his timeline and he threw the towel in on the first day. He's so naive, did he not realize that the first week of any job is the hardest. How did he get through school if he can't handle 9-5???

Last edited:

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
Wow.

The "I'm young if I fuck up I have time to fix it" isn't a valid excuse, it's really not. You just have to speak to the last generation of people born in the 80s and how much regret some of them have, or how they wished doors had been open for them that kids today get.

In fact this might be the dumbest thing I've seen for a while. The internship might not be required for the degree, but engineering is an extremely competitive industry with high paying jobs on the line. Without that internship you're going to struggle badly with future employment and people really do not give internships to post graduates. This was a once in a life time opportunity that lasts 4 month and would have been invaluable experience, but instead he thinks making furry niche youtube videos is better for him?

I feel genuinely sorry for the guy, that delusion is insane and we know his self esteem and worth is at the bottom of the barrel anyway. The future rejection and struggles hes brought on himself might actually do him in if he doesnt do something while he still can. I just wanna shake him into opening his fucking eyes.

Edit: I checked his timeline and he threw the towel in on the first day. He's so naive, did he not realize that the first week of any job is the hardest. How did he get through school if he can't handle 9-5???

He's naive enough to think that furry youtube videos will be a viable alternative to a job at all, that says everything, really.

Internet fame is a fleeting thing. It can vanish in a mere flash, and there's plenty of Youtubers who were far bigger than Beta as living proof. On top of that, most of those people made videos with wider appeal, and the type of content they were creating was far more sustainable than furry videos. Exactly what can Beta even make in the future? He's already struggling to come up with new video ideas and had to ask his fans for ideas, his streams ain't the hottest thing in town, so what is left?

This is going to come back to bite him in the ass, guaranteed.

camopattern

kiwifarms.net
He's naive enough to think that furry youtube videos will be a viable alternative to a job at all, that says everything, really.

Internet fame is a fleeting thing. It can vanish in a mere flash, and there's plenty of Youtubers who were far bigger than Beta as living proof. On top of that, most of those people made videos with wider appeal, and the type of content they were creating was far more sustainable than furry videos. Exactly what can Beta even make in the future? He's already struggling to come up with new video ideas and had to ask his fans for ideas, his streams ain't the hottest thing in town, so what is left?

This is going to come back to bite him in the ass, guaranteed.
Its more hilarious when you remember a lot of the furry fandom still hates him for his older videos where all he did was shit on them. Now he's just leeching off majira's popularity to boost his own channel, he's the worst kind of youtuber. There's only so many "informative furry videos" you can do, even pocari struggles with furry content and had to switch to doing toys and games streams. Blu went and did the opposite (going back to his career because he knew YouTube wasn't going to pay his bills) and that content was at least unique.

Cool kitties club

Sonic says the south will rise again
kiwifarms.net
Its more hilarious when you remember a lot of the furry fandom still hates him for his older videos where all he did was shit on them. Now he's just leeching off majira's popularity to boost his own channel, he's the worst kind of youtuber. There's only so many "informative furry videos" you can do, even pocari struggles with furry content and had to switch to doing toys and games streams. Blu went and did the opposite (going back to his career because he knew YouTube wasn't going to pay his bills) and that content was at least unique.
It doesn’t help that furry youtube is already over saturated with very few unique youtubers. You can only pull the whole “tee hee im a gay furry:3” shtick so many times.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Wow.

Bothers me how so many people think they can just make niche videos on YouTube and expect money by slapping ads on them. A friend of mine said that his parents told him that there wasn't YouTube in the 80s so he had to do things like everybody else; find a job, go to school, take all the opportunities, build your resume, etc. YouTube is a very unstable market for views and it should be seen more as a hobby than a career unless you're PewDiePie or Markiplier. But some people can't help but to be attention whores online these days.

camopattern

kiwifarms.net
Bothers me how so many people think they can just make niche videos on YouTube and expect money by slapping ads on them. A friend of mine said that his parents told him that there wasn't YouTube in the 80s so he had to do things like everybody else; find a job, go to school, take all the opportunities, build your resume, etc. YouTube is a very unstable market for views and it should be seen more as a hobby than a career unless you're PewDiePie or Markiplier. But some people can't help but to be attention whores online these days.
Beta has a great niche though that's rolling in the views! It's called "use popular furries like majira, pineapple and zillion as your only content". Take a look at his videos for the past year, I counted around 19 of them feature more popular furries either as the thumbnail or a huge part of the video. Even his "9 levels of furry" is a video of 4 other well known names doing the content for him.

In a way I feel sorry for him, his popularity isnt because of him as a person. People watch his videos to see more content of their favorite tubers. He's literally a marketing tool to boost them up and he knows he's been used because he's admitted it in his live streams. His self pity is at an all time high and it's only a matter of time before he breaks down in public again.

SomeRandomJosh

kiwifarms.net
Young and inexperienced, want's a job -> Get's a simple/low prestige job -> Complains about the job even before getting a promotion -> Quits job and starts a "working" as a Youtuber -> Realizes that it was a bad ideia -> Get's back to a shitty job OR goes Full-CWC's tugboat style.

And this, my friends is the cycle of re.tards.

Tags
None