Benjamin Halen Duquette / BHDwaffles / BetaEtaDelota - Furry YouTuber who denies being a furry YouTuber; has a life jacket fetish.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
Beta has a great niche though that's rolling in the views! It's called "use popular furries like majira, pineapple and zillion as your only content". Take a look at his videos for the past year, I counted around 19 of them feature more popular furries either as the thumbnail or a huge part of the video. Even his "9 levels of furry" is a video of 4 other well known names doing the content for him.

In a way I feel sorry for him, his popularity isnt because of him as a person. People watch his videos to see more content of their favorite tubers. He's literally a marketing tool to boost them up and he knows he's been used because he's admitted it in his live streams. His self pity is at an all time high and it's only a matter of time before he breaks down in public again.
Beta is a massive popufur attention whore in general. At cons, he's always hanging out with the popular fursuit dudes. On twitter, he's constantly tweeting at popufurs asking them for fursuit cuddling. Whenever he streams, it's always with other furry youtubers, and every video he makes is a collab in some form. Fuck, the guy broke down in tears because he feels ignored by big furries, what more can be said? He'll gobble up any rotten thing those people throw at him.

Which is precisely why this guy's going to get fucked by life eventually. When he quit his internship, no one told him 'That's a terrible idea, you'll hurt your future job prospects' or anything, Just a bunch of yesmen telling him "More videos Beta uwu, fuck what your parents think its your life". It's all a matter of time at this point.

• Agree
Reactions: skeng

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone catch his stream last night?
He streamed on twitch last night, and he's left the vod up. I'll see what I can find there.

First, at 09:04, he complains that people mock furries for fucking animals.

He continues at 11:02 with the typical "We donate to charity and help people" response, where he says this dandy.

We help people with depression, we help people with mental issues. Mental disabilities, I'm one of them

Last edited:

Cool kitties club

Kitties Rise Up!
kiwifarms.net
He streamed on twitch last night, and he's left the vod up. I'll see what I can find there.

First, at 09:04, he complains that people mock furries for fucking animals.

He continues at 11:02 with the typical "We donate to charity and help people" response, where he says this dandy.
“We help people with depression” the furry community offers an endless hug box where no one has to grow up and survives by cannibalism and purity spiraling

• Agree
Reactions: Spammeboi

camopattern

kiwifarms.net
Surprised nobody posted his suit yet which is a downright terrifying bobble head. When you compare it to pineapple or ace of hearts it just looks like this hideous vertical eyed horse.

Poto

Now with churro flavored soda
kiwifarms.net
Double post, but sweet jesus what the fuck.

View attachment 858587
...wait, it's a thing to have a body pillow of your favorite popular fur now?

God damn, that feels eery to look at. I can like an artist, or admire someone for what they bring to their community, but I don't want a picture of them sitting on my bed while I sleep.

...suit is cute, though, but that's it.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Cool kitties club

Useless Shit

Edgiest of the Edge
kiwifarms.net
I heard there’s some drama with him and someone who tried to cancel him by accusing him of rape or some shit like that. Is there any evidence that happening?

FeverGlitch

Birbtastically Ascended
kiwifarms.net
Beta tried learning how to draw and already had an emotional breakdown after just the first day.

View attachment 995665

I'm sure he's definitely not regretting not doing that internship now.
Jesus, whining after one day of starting something new. I have started drawing also not too long ago but yet didn't cried myself to sleep because I suck.
Something like this takes time finding your style, years to reach decency if you're pushing yourself and keep going, like every new hobby or work. It's not an easy task.
Many things that are not pleasuring his joy, ends always on a personal midlife crisis and then straight into his Twitter. I'm not surprised that he's pity partying for attention again.

Last edited:

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, whining after one day of starting something new. I have started drawing also not too long ago but yet didn't cried myself to sleep because I suck.
Something like this takes time finding your style, years to reach decency if you're pushing yourself and keep going, like every new hobby or work. It's not an easy task.
Many things that are not pleasuring his joy, ends always on a personal midlife crisis and then straight into his Twitter. I'm not surprised that he's pity partying for attention again.
It's also another example of this guy caving on the slightest bit of peer pressure, yet not having the willpower to see anything through (see quitting his internship, also on the first day). Every art form imaginable is a challenge where you'll start out with tons of misses, before ever getting something good. You'd need to have some motivation or passion to push your way through that, and if all you care about is looking good to furcon friends, it's really not a surprise when you crash and burn straight off the bat.

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
He probably thought that he could popufur his way to being a good artist, but it doesn't work like that.

Reactions: FeverGlitch

Spammeboi

kiwifarms.net
Advice to beta: you cant be good at everything right off the bat. Sometimes it takes years of practice and perseverance to even be somewhat competent at something. Thats just the way it is (unless youre some sort of savant or whatever)

• Autistic
Reactions: Cuddly Pirate
Tags
None