Benjamin Halen Duquette / BHDwaffles / BetaEtaDelota - Furry YouTuber who denies being a furry YouTuber; has a life jacket fetish.

FeverGlitch

2021 has arrived, time to get the guns out!
Apparently, he's not too happy about you saying this.

View attachment 1006781

"This isn't intended for any sort of attention" Yeah right it isn't.

Okay, his fursuit looks absolutely astounding for him and "this is not a tweet for attention", then why did he care that some people say differently and post a statement publicly on Twitter?
I mean, he looked out that the suit got its details correct in every aspect. He surely loves what he got and its result. Good for him, really.
When any other one got something interesting they've been waited for with the same positive outcome as Beta, do you think the person would give two shits about what others say?
Of course not! The person would be balls to the walls enjoying everything they got and more, doing and minding personally and progressively on their own.

Ugh, who cares? Fursuits nowadays are deep into the core of the popularity fever in the fandom. If people say something with an ounce of critique against furries, constructive or not, they gonna write blocks of autistic screeching covered in intellectual and semi-decent grammar telling their fans that; you're a meanie.

Also: "words can hurt"
If I see people writing that, I indirectly know that they must be sheltered through their life. Welcome to the Internet, newfren! :story:

Beta tried learning how to draw and already had an emotional breakdown after just the first day.

View attachment 995665

I'm sure he's definitely not regretting not doing that internship now.

The fuck, does he seriously think artists magically wake up able to draw whatever they want? It takes them years of daily drawing and studying. Every talented artist started from "rock bottom".

Apparently, he's not too happy about you saying this.

View attachment 1006781

"This isn't intended for any sort of attention" Yeah right it isn't.

"People's fursuits aren't forms of entertainment" ????
That's the entire point of a suit. It's the point of any costume. That's the primary reason people fursuit and cosplay to make people smile and have fun. The attention comes with it, I mean you're dressed as a design stolen from digimon because its ok to steal copyrights but not other fursonas! Giant dog thing.

Edit: just reread his tweets and he says "I'm happy with the maker its perfect but could you give me improvement suggestions like another maker"

:story:

Evil bullyjerks are ruining his day. As usual.

delota10.png

PaniniMan

Christmas Edition
Funny thing about being able to just "magically be able to draw uber butiful." The first time I seriously drew, I was drawing Pokemon, specifically Abra (Really interested in creepy Pokemon, also I was 10, sooooo), and it was pretty fucking good, I guess I just got really into the zone.

Tried to draw another Pokemon, absolute shit, haven't been able to reproduce that same level of work and I am pretty pissed about it.

But that was ME, the reason I was able to draw so good the first time was because I was actually in the zone, this idiot doesn't have the mental stability or fortitude to actually sit down and properly envision what he wants to draw, so he will never be able to draw something worthwhile.

Last edited:
He put out a new video.

why he has any subs is beyond me

help me
Sorry for the necro, but he got a new OC. In fact, it "LOVES life jackets (probably more than Maverick)". Still totally not a fetish, you guys!
1598975419714.png

1598975430108.png
archive

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
Yup, totally not a fetish.

View attachment 1565853
BROOOO TOTALLY NOT A FETISH

I feel as if this is more of a cope than anything else considering how much he dreams of becoming a popufur, his self pity and admitted to being used as a marketing tool for other popular furries. Like the life vests are just a way for him to escape the reality of him likely fucking up his engineering degree. I remember seeing a vid of his about his degree about 2 years ago when he talked about he amount of work was simply getting too much for him or something like that. No real surprise if he drops out soon

BROOOO TOTALLY NOT A FETISH

I feel as if this is more of a cope than anything else considering how much he dreams of becoming a popufur, his self pity and admitted to being used as a marketing tool for other popular furries. Like the life vests are just a way for him to escape the reality of him likely fucking up his engineering degree. I remember seeing a vid of his about his degree about 2 years ago when he talked about he amount of work was simply getting too much for him or something like that. No real surprise if he drops out soon
I believe he's actually graduated by now. Good for him. Still, if what the others have said in this thread is true, he's due for a rude awakening when his lack of experience comes back to bite him in the ass. No amount of crying to his twitter followers is going to help make up for the fact that he willingly ditched the internship in favor of making YouTube videos; in fact, that probably caused the glut of his issues anyway.

In other news: He's been asking for more lifesuit shit 24/7 (not a fetish btw lol), Oh, and he also followed his buddies in making an Orange Man bad post as well.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
I believe he's actually graduated by now. Good for him. Still, if what the others have said in this thread is true, he's due for a rude awakening when his lack of experience comes back to bite him in the ass. No amount of crying to his twitter followers is going to help make up for the fact that he willingly ditched the internship in favor of making YouTube videos; in fact, that probably caused the glut of his issues anyway.

In other news: He's been asking for more lifesuit shit 24/7 (not a fetish btw lol), Oh, and he also followed his buddies in making an Orange Man bad post as well.
I think it is likely his family probably asking him why he would ditch the internship alongside him sitting on his ass constantly that would is causing many of the issues in his life. However there is no doubt in the minds of everyone here he is a absolute train crash waiting to happen considering the path he is going down. I will be sitting here laughing my ass off at him when it does happen due to the fact we all saw it coming

that "not a fetish" thing gets even more odd whenever you consider one of his videos last month being about inflatables.
True, it definitely seems like some pure coping of some sort

Beta wants to start eating more veggies, 'cause he still can't bring himself to eat them without the help of his twitter page, apparently.
delota13.png

If you're wondering how his attempt at clean eating is going, well...

delota14.png

Archive of his new AD Twitter as of 11/27/20

Couldn't find a better way to archive his entire page, since this is my first time posting I'd appreciate if anyone could help me out with something like archiving the source of pages w/credential logins since Twitter only displays like 5-15 tweets at once even when zoomed out

MIrror 1: https://i.imgur.com/sJUdOp8.jpg
Mirror 2: https://u.teknik.io/JlMbW.png
Direct:

Couldn't find a better way to archive his entire page, since this is my first time posting I'd appreciate if anyone could help me out with something like archiving the source of pages w/credential logins since Twitter only displays like 5-15 tweets at once even when zoomed out

Direct:
>those diaper pictures
holy shit :stress:

help me

Direct:
I can't say that I'm surprised that he likes diapers.

FeverGlitch

2021 has arrived, time to get the guns out!

Direct:
Okay to be honest, I expected this to be weirder than a disgusting diaper fetish with him having a boner for fucking life jackets.