Benjamin Halen Duquette / BHDwaffles / BetaEtaDelota - Furry YouTuber who denies being a furry YouTuber; has a life jacket fetish.

The recent PyroCynical drama has kicked off Beta attention whoring his depression again. Apparently, Pyro got him into furry shit to begin with, and he's very sad that he's turned out to be a pervert.

delota15.png

And afterwards, he went and ranted about his internet furry friends not actually being friends. Shocker.

Delota16.png

The recent PyroCynical drama has kicked off Beta attention whoring his depression again. Apparently, Pyro got him into furry shit to begin with, and he's very sad that he's turned out to be a pervert.

View attachment 1782619

And afterwards, he went and ranted about his internet furry friends not actually being friends. Shocker.

View attachment 1782621
"thing for sexual relief"
I still can't believe this dude fucks, I get he's gay and furries have low standards but with him saying he's never been on a date and him constantly posting about "cuddles n snugs" I didn't want to think about it. And I don't want to shit on his looks, but I'm gonna shit on his looks. Imagine this greeting you in the bedroomD0D9sZLW0AAr-OR.jpeg

"thing for sexual relief"
I still can't believe this dude fucks, I get he's gay and furries have low standards but with him saying he's never been on a date and him constantly posting about "cuddles n snugs" I didn't want to think about it. And I don't want to shit on his looks, but I'm gonna shit on his looks. Imagine this greeting you in the bedroomView attachment 1782741
If it has a heartbeat and a penis attached, a furry will want to fuck it.

Speaking of 'sexual relief', he has a nsfw twitter page now. I haven't clicked on it, and I never will.

Beta's currently not happy that people still think furries are gross in the current year.

View attachment 1794123
oh gee, furries can't become popular? Can't be because furries being straight up fetish-obsessed, to a point of making that fetish their only trait at all, or a lot of furries being outed as groomers or dogfuckers, on top of the problems with becoming a content creator (See: Pyrocynical, Beta's very own AD account).

Vault

True & Honest Fan
Sorry for the necro, but he got a new OC. In fact, it "LOVES life jackets (probably more than Maverick)". Still totally not a fetish, you guys!
View attachment 1564113
archive
Haha, holy shit - I haven't heard of this guy in ages. I just saw one of his videos once, saw the lifejackets everywhere, knew immediently it was a sex thing and clicked off cause most furry vids are boring to me anyway.

The fact he's still saying "bro its not a fetish" years later is bizarre to me. It's very obviously linked to either latex/rubber/gear stuff - Biker outfits, diving suits and hazmat suits can ALL be fetish related. Lifejackets aren't an exception.

I've had people try to commission me before who come with a really niche, weird theme. They are always like "haha bro wouldnt it be funny if (insert weirdly specific theme they have commissioned often, as you can tell from seeing their gallery)??? lmao you should draw it lol" and you can always tell it's a fetish from how awkward they behave about it. Just come out and say it's a kink - You look shady when trying to deflect it. The only times I've seen people do that is so they can order art from minors or artists who don't usually accept nsfw themes.

This is a very stupid and unnecessarily long post, but it involves him so I'll still do it. On a vid from Cr1tikal where he announced he's selling his card collection, Beta commented something to the lines of "Could you sign my life jacket". I probably should have screenshotted this, but he got replies both from furries going "Oh hey I didn't expect to see you here" to others literally saying "ew furry". But there was this one guy who said that Beta liked diapers, probably alluding to this thread. And I'm pretty sure Beta deleted the comment. Now whether it's him being super sensitive and secretive about his diaper thing, or if he's so much of a baby he couldn't take a bunch of 12 year olds saying furries are gross is unknown, but I know he deleted the comment because when I try to go to the comment via email,

Screenshot_20201219-212448~2.png

It comes up with nothing, and I can't find it anywhere despite it having 100 likes the last time I saw it. Again, super long and probably autistic post but I thought it was interesting

This is a very stupid and unnecessarily long post, but it involves him so I'll still do it. On a vid from Cr1tikal where he announced he's selling his card collection, Beta commented something to the lines of "Could you sign my life jacket". I probably should have screenshotted this, but he got replies both from furries going "Oh hey I didn't expect to see you here" to others literally saying "ew furry". But there was this one guy who said that Beta liked diapers, probably alluding to this thread. And I'm pretty sure Beta deleted the comment. Now whether it's him being super sensitive and secretive about his diaper thing, or if he's so much of a baby he couldn't take a bunch of 12 year olds saying furries are gross is unknown, but I know he deleted the comment because when I try to go to the comment via email,

It comes up with nothing, and I can't find it anywhere despite it having 100 likes the last time I saw it. Again, super long and probably autistic post but I thought it was interesting
Nothing autistic about it at all. Hope you learned your lesson to screencap things next time, because that right there is hilarious. Imagine crying on twitter because 12 year olds made fun of you on youtube. What a joke.

In other news, he just admitted to having daddy issues on Twitter.

delota18.png

whether it's him being super sensitive and secretive about his diaper thing, or if he's so much of a baby he couldn't take a bunch of 12 year olds saying furries are gross is unknown
most likely the latter, he has an ad twitter that i uploaded an archive of previously that he accepts almost anyone as a follower on, and it was plastered on his main twitter for a few weeks afaik

I put it on in the background. Here's the summary:

• Most of it is him apologizing for calling his audience braindead on twitter for wanting nothing except furry videos, not the dumb ACAB shit + Twitch highlights
  • He admits he needs to 'do better' to his followers (while sounding like he wants to cry a little)
  • He wants to branch out into non-furry content, but knows no one to network with (except furries).
TL;DR - Dude admits he's a little bitch.

wonder if Beta is starting to realize how hard burnout hits if your favorite community is your main source of income.
Most of it is him apologizing for calling his audience braindead on twitter for wanting nothing except furry videos, not the dumb ACAB shit + Twitch highlights
Maybe Beta should've learned that branching out early was a good idea instead of sticking to one idea early on.
He wants to branch out into non-furry content, but knows no one to network with (except furries).
One can easily branch out without having the network, although that it's not as easy. I don't think much people outside of furries are willing on partnering with a furry with a not so subtle inflation fetish at all.