Benjamin Jackson / thegreattailz / Audiowave Dasher / schecterscorpion / blueitalics - Failing brony musician, angery litigious 40 year old, not the next Eddie Van Halen, not a Navy Seal

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
15219579_1303006213095123_1006112499080934663_n.jpg

photo.jpg

Benjamin Jackson, born on July 21, 1976, is a 40 year old brony who resides in Orlando, Florida. He is a musician who composes heavy metal music under the alias Audiowave Dasher. Here’s what he can do:

Yeah… not so good. Just don’t share your honest opinion with Benjamin about how his music sucks, and don’t tell him that Fly Into The Night (first link) sounds like blink-182. He doesn’t take very kindly to any criticisms or comments that don’t praise him for his 20 years of music experience, as those who do know nothing about music.

4 - called out.png

awintermoose 01.png

awintermoose 03.png

3 - Ranting in comments.png

jerkl.PNG

For some strange reason, no pony radio station wants to play his noise, and Equestria Daily has yet to feature said noise on their website. It must be because “the fandom is becoming a joke” and is now full of “Guitar Hero-playing teenagers.” Ben, being the clever marketer that he is, knows that the only way to convince these uncultured plebians is by telling his fans to spam their emails, or insulting and harassing them while threatening to get them fired.

2 - Rant.png

03. Harassment.jpg

04. Harassment.jpg

06. Harassment.jpg

Stallionslaughter made a video critiquing Ben’s Fly Into The Night, which according to Horse News, led him to “apparently threaten to lawyer up on counts of slander or libel, whichever he thinks is applicable."

Stallionslaughter then responded back with an amazing deathcore track using Ben’s salty comments as lyrics.
And there it is.PNG

Outside of his music career, Benjamin is a debt collector, it’s so legitimate that he hosts it on the same URL as his music website (archives below). He also spams models with comments offering a job on sites like Model Mayhem.

What’s currently going down at the time of posting this is a series of leaked calls on Horse News’s YouTube.

According to the video,
4EverfreeBrony (4EFB) and AudioWaveDasher (AWD) were going to do a collaboration on AWD's song "Paper White".
AWD felt like 4EFB took too long, so AWD felt justified in abusing 4EFB via email.

4EFB cut ties with AWD after the exchange.

From January 3 to March 10, AWD spoke to Stallionslaughter (Ss) via email and asked (repeatedly) for Ss to convince 4EFB to go ahead with the collaboration despite abuse.

This call began with Ss as a mediator between them to re-open the possibility of a collaboration.

BenIsTotesNotABadGuy (2).png
BenGetsReligious (2).png

awd3_1.png

awd3_2.png

awd3_3.png

awd3_4.png

Screenshot_20180316-005837.png

All links in the spoiler below. Thanks to Horse News for the story.

More archived stuff can be found in the attachments below.

Attachments

Last edited:

Reynard

Vixen on the Edge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It sort of confuses me when people label themselves as a/an [insert thing here] musician. Like, can't you just be a musician that happens to be whatever that is instead of acting like your music only will appeal to this one group of people? Why would you do that? You can still be a regular musician and play stuff at fan cons because you're a part of that community, but it doesn't mean that you need to make all of your stuff centered around that thing.

For example, there are musicians like Corey Taylor, who's a huge fan of comic books and various nerdy things, Buckethead, who loves a lot of nerdy things from giant robots to horror films, and so on, but you don't need to be into that to appreciate their artistic output. Hell, even Fox Amore, a furry musician, is capable of doing stuff that isn't restricted to his fandom. Your art can have references or be about something you're a fan of, but it should be able to stand on its own, and not have to rely on references. Why more people don't realize this is beyond me.

Last edited:

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It sort of confuses me when people label themselves as a/an [insert thing here] musician. Like, can't you just be a musician that happens to be whatever that is instead of acting like your music only will appeal to this one group of people? Why would you do that? You can still be a regular musician and play stuff at fan cons because you're a part of that community, but it doesn't mean that you need to make all of your stuff centered around that thing.

For example, there are musicians like Corey Taylor, who's a huge fan of comic books and various nerdy things, Buckethead, who loves a lot of nerdy things from giant robots to horror films, and so on, but you don't need to be into that to appreciate their artistic output. Hell, even Fox Amore, furry musician, is capable of doing stuff that isn't restricted to his fandom. Your art can have references or be about something you're a fan of, but it should be able to stand on its own, and not have to rely on references. Why more people don't realize this is beyond me.
Most of the time it's because their music appeals to nobody outside the audience they're pandering to, if they didn't pander to them it'd be seen for what it is: Generic crap. Just look at Lapfox/Ren Queenston/Halley Labs/Emma Essex, who shat out about as many albums as Viper the Rapper, yet most of the albums were just generic electronic music. The only thing that set him apart from the crowds of generic soundcloud and chiptune artists was the fact he had furry art for the album covers and a million aliases with different fursonas for each alias. A few of his songs became mashup material for the YTPMV kids but since then he's just been dogged by controversy such as the rape scandals that caused him to shed his old username and struggle to be as remotely popular as he used to be.

Now literally nobody gives a shit about his music, and IRL he now looks like a washed up gender confused pop star from the 80s today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
ok i finally figured out where this came from

---

The following message has been sent from AUDIOWAVE DASHER <THEGREATTAILZ@HOTMAIL.COM> (IP: 76.26.227.5) via the contact form at Kiwi Farms.

AUDIOWAVE DASHER
THIS ARTICLE IS ALL A BUNCH OF NATIONAL ENQUIRER CRAP. ITS ALL 95% LIES AND NONSENSE

---

Subject:
To: legal@kiwifarms.net <legal@kiwifarms.net>

iTS KIND OF FUNNY HOW YOU POST CONTENT WITHOUT 2 SIDES OF THE STORY. YOU REALLY HAVE NO BUSINESS DOING ANYTHING WITH THIS IS FAKE JOURNALISM WRITTEN BY TEENAGERS, YOUR SITE IS WORSE THAN THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER. YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH THE LOWEST OF THE LOW, TROLLS WITH LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GARBAGE SLAM DUNK NORMAL HARD WORKING PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. I WILL BE MOVING FORWARD WITH A SUIT, BUT NOT AGAINST YOU. YOU WILL LIKELY BE SUBPONEA'D TO REVEAL WHO IS DOING ALL THIS SLANDEROUS MALICIOUS DEFAMATION. ITS PRETTY SAD THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST WHEN YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE CHOKED YOU AT BIRTH. SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOUD NEVER BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY, SO YOU WOULD DEGRADE TO SOMETHING AS SCUMMY AS PROFESSIONAL TROLLING. NO ONE THAT EVER CARES ABOUT ME WILL EVER SEE THIS NONSENSE.

JUST REMEMBER, IM THE TALENT CENTER STAGE. YOU ARE THE GUY SELLING PRETZELS AT YOGURTLAND GETTING BEER AND NACHO CHEESE SPILLED ON YOU. IF I CUMMED ON A SOCK AND RUBBED IT IN YOUR FACE ITD BE BETTER THAN YOU DESERVE.

I KNOW YOU DEAL WITH HARD ASSES ALL THE TIME SO I WONT BOTHER TO THROW ANY EMPTY THREATS TOWARD YOU. BUT PERHAPS JUST ONCE, YOU CAN TELL THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY INSTEAD OF A ONE SIDED STORY? OR DOESNT THAT ATTRACT ENOUGH ATTENTION? NOT THAT IM OBLIGATED TO DEFEND MY "REPUTATION" AGAINST A GARBAGE SITE SUCH AS YOURS. THE TRUTH IS, THE REAL TALENT SEEKERS OF THE WORLD DONT SEEK OUT THIS NONSENSE OR CARE AND BLOW YOU OFF AS A TROLL. ITS DOUBTFUL YOUR DUMB ARTICLE WILL EVEN HAVE ANY NEGATIVE EFFECT. THIS MIGHT COME AS A WEIRD REQUEST, BUT WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I ASKED YOU TO TAKE THE ARTICLE DOWN? ITS JUST INTERNET SMUT AND THE WHOLE 2 PEOPLE THAT MIGHT SEE MY SLANDERING/DEFAMATION A MONTH FROM YOUR SITE WERE NEVER MY FANS ANYWAY. MY FANS DONT FREQUENT GARBAGE SITES LIKE THESE. YOU'RE ON PAR WITH HORSE NEWS. WHICH MEANS YOUR EITHER IN LEAGUE WITH THEM, OR YOU ARE THEM. EITHER WAY I CARE NOT NONE OF THIS RIDICULOUS NONSENSE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY PROFESSIONAL CAREER. YOUTUBE ISNT EVERYTHING. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THAT YOU CANT FIND ANYTHING BETTER TO DO IN LIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE TALENTLESS SO YOU CHOOSE TO RUN A LAME WEBSITE TO INTICE FLAME WARS. YOURE NOT A CREATOR, YOU DESTROY. AND IF YOUR PROUD OF THAT YOU ARE A PITIFUL CREATURE INDEED... I CAN NOT WAIT FOR DEATH TO TAKE YOU YOU WILL BE SCREAMING AS THE REAL MONSTERS GOD HAS NOT ALLOWED YOU TO EVEN FATHOM GRAB YOU TO TAKE YOU TO THE PIT OF HELL WHERE YOU BELONG...

---

Subject: suit
To: legal@kiwifarms.net

you didnt respond

~ AudioWave Dasher

Copyright Ben Jackson 2016 AKA AudioWave Dasher, for demo purposes ONLY. No unauthorized use or distribution. For vocal or drum performance purposes ONLY. No contract is implied. Do not play publicly or distribute without EXPLICIT prior written permission

---

Subject: re:suit
To: Ben Jackson <blueitalics@gmail.com>

fuck off

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so many quotes here
YOU ARE THE GUY SELLING PRETZELS AT YOGURTLAND GETTING BEER AND NACHO CHEESE SPILLED ON YOU.
ITS PRETTY SAD THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST WHEN YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE CHOKED YOU AT BIRTH.
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR DEATH TO TAKE YOU YOU WILL BE SCREAMING AS THE REAL MONSTERS GOD HAS NOT ALLOWED YOU TO EVEN FATHOM GRAB YOU TO TAKE YOU TO THE PIT OF HELL WHERE YOU BELONG...
and then my personal favorite
IF I CUMMED ON A SOCK AND RUBBED IT IN YOUR FACE ITD BE BETTER THAN YOU DESERVE.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Lolifags belong in bodybags.
kiwifarms.net
ITS DOUBTFUL YOUR DUMB ARTICLE WILL EVEN HAVE ANY NEGATIVE EFFECT. THIS MIGHT COME AS A WEIRD REQUEST, BUT WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I ASKED YOU TO TAKE THE ARTICLE DOWN?
Kek all a-logs except for this thrown in. How does he know he won't go to hell for being a generic, excessively prideful musician who holds my little ponies as his Idols? What an amusing fellow.

(pony idol)
He's an alleged "guitarist" and his insult back to DatSnowCone was for them to go try bass?

Give me a minute to wrap my head about that.

It's like he took one of the gags from Metalocalypse seriously.

Reynard

Vixen on the Edge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This nigga doesn’t even know that the past tense of “cum” is “came.”
:story:

Ben, if you’re listening, you’d probably get more from people if you weren’t hostile in all your interactions with detractors.

Oh, and your distorted guitar tone is shit. Are you using a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone or something? As a fellow guitarist, I demand that you tell us your rig!

Last edited:

José Mourinho

The Special One
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s so charming to see him getting ALL CAPS MAD SERIOUS over an obscure site (fuck, EDF mocked us for having far less traffic than them) that only gets 1k+ viewers daily that had a thread about him that doesn’t even reach 10 posts.

Also we’re a journalism site now for some reason according to him. :thinking:

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ben can't tell the difference between getting pussy and harassment.

Ben got Stallionslaughter fired from his job.
upload_2018-3-23_1-15-37.png

2018-03-23_01-15-46.png

upload_2018-3-23_1-17-3.png

• Informative
Reactions: SJ 485 and Reynard

Reynard

Vixen on the Edge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, okay. I was trying to avoid being too mean to this dude until I heard that. Some dude showed you why your songs objectively suck, and you get them fired because you can’t just let it go or try to see where he’s coming from and improve? Alright, I figured this dude would be funny, but now he’s only made me angry.

Ben, if you’re reading this, let me tell you why your stuff sucks, and if it upsets you, please address me personally.
- Your guitar tone is shit, it’s nothing but a fizzy mess.
- Your vocals sound like they were recorded on a computer’s built-in mic. It’s fuzzy and not in that way when it’s done on purpose.
- Your songs are repetitive. Try something other than the verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/chorus structure.
- Your music doesn’t stand without the dumb fandom it’s attached to.
- Its attempts to be whimsical fall flat.

If you truly don’t want to look back at your stuff and see that it’s possible that what you did wasn’t very good and that you can improve, then I’d say we settle it how guitarists should. A guitar duel.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino