War Benjamin Netanyahu vows to annex Jordan Valley - Oy gevalt!

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
"Palestinians" are not interested in having the West Bank as a Palestinian state. They want the entirety of Israel for their fictitious "state" and will kill all Jews to get it. Good on Netanyahu for driving those goat-fucking suicide bombers up the wall like this.
This and also the inverse of this, simultaneously.

Corm

kiwifarms.net
Two things:

a) Arab concern for Palestine is the lowest it's ever been, there's been barely a peep at this compared to what Israel was doing when Sharon was in power, which is just as well because...
b) This will probably never happen, Netanyahu is probably going to find a way for this not to be done, and even if he really does try he might just lose the next election and this will be dropped.

"Palestinians" are not interested in having the West Bank as a Palestinian state. They want the entirety of Israel for their fictitious "state" and will kill all Jews to get it. Good on Netanyahu for driving those goat-fucking suicide bombers up the wall like this.
I agree with you that Palestine is not interested in anything less than the whole enchilada, but it WAS their land before the Jews showed up.

• Disagree
Reactions: Don Herbert

TitanWest

kiwifarms.net
Meh ... bunch of people i don't like gonna kill other bunch of people i don't like .

Lemme grab my popcorn and go for it .
I hope he throws the Fakestinians back across the river Jordan first whence they originally came from.
The Jews are a far bigger problem than the Muslims. The Rightwing Jews destroy non-Jewish Nationalism from within. The Leftwing Jews attack non-Jewish Nationalism from the outside. Without Jewish influence we wouldn't have political correctness, mass migration, and Middle Eastern intervention. I support the Muslims as long as they stay in their country. Jews on the other hand can't simply stay in Israel. They have to manipulate The West to keep Israel afloat.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino