Best cold foods to eat when you don't want to heat things up? -

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do this more for lunches but sometimes my family will have this for a light dinner- we set out a board of sliced meats and cheeses with crackers or toasted bread and some spreads. Grapes and other fruit pair really well.
Or you can wrap all those things (minus the grapes) in a tortilla.

Reactions: Autumnal Equinox

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Turkey or chicken lunch meat sandwiches usually work for me when I do not feel like cooking. Especially when I have some havarti cheese and some brown mustard, and some dark rye bread.

I also make veggie sticks as a snack, because I am trying to cut back on the potato chips.

Heyyy Bubba

Nobody weird like me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cold peanut butter, add raisins and one stick of that jolly rancher watermelon drink mix. You may need to smonk some weed first.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Did the OP convert to Judaism?
You do realize that the majority religion on here is Seventh-day Adventism, no? Every remaining member of the Branch Davidians posts in the Weeb Wars subforum.

Something like a roast vegetable salad with eggplant or cabbage can be good the next day.

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: BrunoMattei

Seed Pod Tits

kiwifarms.net
So many times I've gone into the kitchen intending to cook steak with some green veg and potatoes and come out with a pasta bowl containing a large torn off chunk of smoked cheese (the more rind the better), some clumsily sliced chorizo, half a jar of pickled shallots, a tub of hummus with some sort of cracker and a can of coke. Maybe a banana.

Tags
None