Best lolcow threads? -

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea if this is the right place to post this in, so forgive me if I'm off the mark.

Anyway, I was wondering, what are the best threads pertaining to lolcows on this forum? By "best," I mean which are the funniest, the most entertaining, or are your favorites for whatever reason. I love making fun of Tumblrinas and SJWs, so those tend to be my favorites (I really like Vade's thread in particular). I also love the weeaboo thread. What are some other classics?

TM Ambrose

Tranny Copter Pilot #BleedBlue
kiwifarms.net

Infinity

I feel trapped, like a moth in a bath
kiwifarms.net
TJChurch's thread holds a special place in my heart :heart-full:
He's harmless (cows who have the potential to hurt someone are less entertaining in my eyes), but the way he engages with his loyal subjects is the perfect storm of delusion and unintentional humour. Wogglebug was great for the same reason before she abandoned us (:_(
I also love DisneyFan's thread just because of all the neat art tips you can learn from other members.

Laevateinn

Head Researcher of Sirenduckology.
kiwifarms.net
I love the Deviantart Horrors thread, it's the one place that really allows the best of the very worst to shine. Alongside that there's the angry gamers/critics thread, it feels so good to finally voice my opinions on MrEnter, let me tell you.

I also look at the Deeker and DisneyFan01 threads on the odd occasion.

X

XH 502

kiwifarms.net
Pixyteri is my spirit animal.
Her thread is amusing, and I gotta admire her confidence. I know that I'd never be able to wear a half-assed cosplay outfit, do a bad pose in-front of sheet duct-taped to a wall, and then say to myself, "I will publish a book with this photo in it and sell it for real money."
I wish we got to see more of Pixyteri at the moment. Her online presence has dropped off and it's left a weeaboo shaped void in my heart. :heart-empty:

I think DisneyFan01's thread is my favorite, if I had to choose. I mean, Holden and TJ are entertaining because of their active presence on the board, but there's enough to dislike about Marijan as a person and I can't understand what TJ says half the time. DF01 has this refreshing innocence about her. She just refuses to grow up, but not in a destructive Chris-esque fashion. I enjoy her fanfic comic the same way I enjoy an unintentionally bad film. She's trying so hard to be serious, but fails in every respect, and it's beautiful.

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got a few that I've been keeping up with.

Monica Punk never stops horrifying me.

JustinRPG is incredible.

Nick Bate is where I go when I need my daily quotient of brain bleach.

I like to lurk the Holden thread to see how badly his arguments are getting destroyed.

TJ Church is where I go when I need a good laugh.

But there can only be one Chris.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
For me, it has to be any topic focusing on an "artist" like Andrew Dobson or DF01. Because while I might not be a good artist myself (though I am learning), even I can see that their art sucks. Same with the main dA Horrors thread.

Honorable mentions include any topic around Chris, MylarBalloonFan and the Weeaboo thread.

Cosmos

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish we got to see more of Pixyteri at the moment. Her online presence has dropped off and it's left a weeaboo shaped void in my heart. :heart-empty:

I think DisneyFan01's thread is my favorite, if I had to choose. I mean, Holden and TJ are entertaining because of their active presence on the board, but there's enough to dislike about Marijan as a person and I can't understand what TJ says half the time. DF01 has this refreshing innocence about her. She just refuses to grow up, but not in a destructive Chris-esque fashion. I enjoy her fanfic comic the same way I enjoy an unintentionally bad film. She's trying so hard to be serious, but fails in every respect, and it's beautiful.
I have to agree, harmless lolcows are the best imo. I don't like seeing them get hurt (via deliberate trolling that's more like stabbing instead of poking), but I love looking in on their crazy little worlds. I also love people who are just so off-the-rails that you can only stand back and struggle to figure out what the fuck is going on in their heads.

People like Marijan are entertaining to laugh at, but they're also so fucking obnoxious and aggravating that some of the entertainment is taken off. People like Pixyteri and DisneyFan01, however, are pretty much incapable of making me feel anything stronger than total bewilderment.

TheProdigalStunna

Fucking destruction
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any time a lolcow comes on board, it is going to be amazing. TJChurch's thread, which I've only lurked but I saw the shit go down in real time, still remains one of my favorite moments. I've also only lurked the thread and I don't think I was even here when it happened, but MylarBalloonFan's sheer insanity was beautiful to behold.

Another one of the best threads is when Reuben Baron came to the forums right after doing the interview. Deagle Nation is still by far my favorite group of lolcows, so picking a favorite thread is tough.

Cosmos

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any time a lolcow comes on board, it is going to be amazing. TJChurch's thread, which I've only lurked but I saw the shit go down in real time, still remains one of my favorite moments. I've also only lurked the thread and I don't think I was even here when it happened, but MylarBalloonFan's sheer insanity was beautiful to behold.

Another one of the best threads is when Reuben Baron came to the forums right after doing the interview. Deagle Nation is still by far my favorite group of lolcows, so picking a favorite thread is tough.
I'm going to have to agree with you fully there. Whenever a lolcow wanders in things get fantastic. And I understand why there's an unofficial "Don't prod the cows" rule; it's so much funnier when someone comes across their thread for whatever reason (usually by Googling themselves) instead of being alerted about it.

• Agree
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino