best of ALR -

electroconvulsivetherapy

*sobs in dovahzul*
kiwifarms.net
Laddies, it has been a remarkable 3 years since the first post of our dainty girl
a lot has happend in 3 years, tears have fallen, clothes have been busted, hair washed in a blue moon,

so now im wondering about your favourite/ and least favourite Amber moments

my favourite moment is by far when destiny broke up with her.

least favourite: The Whole Goddamn Becky Saga.
where the only plus point is that she is gaining now so rapidly that she doesnt know what to do with it

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
My favourite moments, this is going to be kinda unpopular, are the cook with me and Mukbang videos. Why? Because you can see the delusion of the Queen of Moderation, big portions, big plates, big Amber, big everything. To her that's normal portions that everybody eats. And the most favourite of all are how she made the vomit soup, sorry, Taco Soup, is like masochism, is awful but you can see the trainwreck from miles. And the fact that she is lying about her weight while this videos are up make it better.
My most disliked are Necky Saga, she is pretty boring.

mahavalio2254

kiwifarms.net
My favourite moments, this is going to be kinda unpopular, are the cook with me and Mukbang videos. Why? Because you can see the delusion of the Queen of Moderation, big portions, big plates, big Amber, big everything. To her that's normal portions that everybody eats. And the most favourite of all are how she made the vomit soup, sorry, Taco Soup, is like masochism, is awful but you can see the trainwreck from miles. And the fact that she is lying about her weight while this videos are up make it better.
My most disliked are Necky Saga, she is pretty boring.
i am waiting for the inevitable necky snapping saga

Thomas Paine

Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Allstar Event: That video she took grocery shopping with Necky, shot entirely from a mobility cart.

Favorite Moments: Any video with Ricky/ALR interaction. Ricky throws lowkey shade at her every time he open his mouth.
Genuinely the funniest thing that appears on her channel.

Lest Favorite: Fucking haul videos are boring as fuck, especially non-clothes ones.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
My faves are the ones where she "admits" to being a fucking liar by simply lying more. :story:

Least favorites are when she tries to virtue signal with either how generous she is to all the poor people in her life or when she pretends to know about any world events or politics or anything really. Bitch, we know you're dumb as you are rotund.

bev

kiwifarms.net
My favorite moments are definitely the Krystle era and Destiny+Libby outings.

Her personality was dull in Virginia, yes, but she was still relatively unknown, posted regularly, and was more open. Bc of that, picking out her inconsistencies was a fun challenge especially when she'd express how butthurt she'd get after someone would call her out on them. The Amber forum wasn't established yet so it was a constant game of, "Have I gone insane or is she lying?" and foraging for your own answers. The forum definitely does make it more entertaining, though. My favorite Haydur videos are still Petty Politics' 2014 compilations.

Destiny and Libby are evident bc she actually did shit, but postings took a blow. The build-up to the bed bound era was entertaining thanks to all of you, but the resulting content is really fucking boring. Right now, her content is the worst she's ever made despite the popularity of the community around her.

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
i am waiting for the inevitable necky snapping saga
If you talk about Becky snapping, that won't happen. And if you are saying about her neck snapping that won't happen too, no rope can stand that weight, you might need a steel cable and some crane to do the job.
This talk made a thought come to my mind. How the hell could AOr Necky suicide? I'm not talking about their drug, food, but suicide at the moment. A bullet would miss their small brain, they would need thousands of painkillers because of their bodies, a rope would snap, a knife to their veins would find lard and nothing else, you must need a lot of poison too. And gas, well, just one Amber fart could be the equivalent of Zyklon B.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Favourite: Destiny absolutely destroying her (snarky comebacks all the way up to spectacularly dumping her after receiving an avalanche of Christmas presents in NOVEMBER and then peacing out)

Least Fav: The stuff that pushes too close to A-Log/MotI territory for comfort....like the lying and co-opting around Mental Health disorders and disabilities and other shit that crosses over into having possibilities of being genuinely fucky and harmful. Lying/pretending that she has Bipolar, BED, etc when she one hundred percent does not.

Don't we already have a thread very very similar to this?

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
It’s only been three years? It feels like the Necky era alone has lasted five goddamn.

Favorite moment will forever be “I have a dietician y’alllll”, closely seconded by the Optavia debacle. Least favorite, any of her ASMR throwaway videos. At the best they’re disgusting, at the worst they’re unbearably boring.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
If you talk about Becky snapping, that won't happen. And if you are saying about her neck snapping that won't happen too, no rope can stand that weight, you might need a steel cable and some crane to do the job.
This talk made a thought come to my mind. How the hell could AOr Necky suicide? I'm not talking about their drug, food, but suicide at the moment. A bullet would miss their small brain, they would need thousands of painkillers because of their bodies, a rope would snap, a knife to their veins would find lard and nothing else, you must need a lot of poison too. And gas, well, just one Amber fart could be the equivalent of Zyklon B.
It's actually quite easy for Amber, she just has to sleep lying down like a normal person. She has sleep apnea so bad that even with being propped up she still can't sleep for a solid hour or so.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
It’s only been three years? It feels like the Necky era alone has lasted five goddamn.

Favorite moment will forever be “I have a dietician y’alllll”, closely seconded by the Optavia debacle. Least favorite, any of her ASMR throwaway videos. At the best they’re disgusting, at the worst they’re unbearably boring.
Oh fuck my life I forgot about "MY DIETICIAN BLOCKED ME!!!!"

Iconic.

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
My favourite moments, this is going to be kinda unpopular, are the cook with me and Mukbang videos.
Omg my favorite is the Cook With Me videos too. They're so nasty. And even though it's the same thing every time, she somehow always makes them equally horrifying. It's awesome. I wish she would make a cooking channel, I know she hates cooking (I would too if I was that bad) but it would be funny as hell. Amber, if you're reading, please make a cooking channel.

My least favorite moments are the non-Torrid hauls. I never watch those. (Idk if those are moments but whatever) Like nobody cares, she never gets cool stuff or even regular stuff but for a bargain. At least the Torrid hauls can be used for gross-out entertainment. But the item hauls? Automatic skip.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino